College football betters

HSFBfan

31 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Yes but look at speight named as starter at UCLA. 

I think osu is still a better team. Michigan still has to worry about Michigan state and Iowa. 

Speight not a good fit for chip offense surprised modster couldn’t beat him out.... or even the BG kid from last year. Thompkins Robinson or whatever his name is .... 

and that’s why they play the games! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Speight not a good fit for chip offense surprised modster couldn’t beat him out.... or even the BG kid from last year. Thompkins Robinson or whatever his name is .... 

and that’s why they play the games! 

They do. But as a better osu msu and Iowa against Michigan all great bets 

18 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Can the Michigan faithful now come to the conclusion they are winning nothing again this year. They needed that win today

Michigan fan and yeah their offense stinks! Harbaugh has started to lose it. Watched his act with the Niners. He’s not the guy who seems to be able to win the big one and get his teams to the very top. They will lose a few games (and one or two will be games they should win).

The  only other team I’m a fan of is UCLA and was surprised Speight got the starting nod. Think it’s gonna take Chip a few years to get his guys for his system.

Ohio State looked good damnit. And SC finally pulled away, was hoping for the upset. But happy to see Auburn knock off U Dub. 

• Like 1

After friday the ATS for more experience teams record was 9-3

After Saturday that record goes to 23-19-1

So far teams with more experience against the spread will win you money.

I found some winner other than the ones I bet on....cincy covered and won the game. Byu covered and won the game. Oregon state and unlv both covered as well. 

Obv a bunch of favs covered.

8 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Michigan fan and yeah their offense stinks! Harbaugh has started to lose it. Watched his act with the Niners. He’s not the guy who seems to be able to win the big one and get his teams to the very top. They will lose a few games (and one or two will be games they should win).

The  only other team I’m a fan of is UCLA and was surprised Speight got the starting nod. Think it’s gonna take Chip a few years to get his guys for his system.

Ohio State looked good damnit. And SC finally pulled away, was hoping for the upset. But happy to see Auburn knock off U Dub. 

Hes not that good of a HC. Hell or a recruiter but when it comes to getting over the top hes not the HC to do it plain and simple. Yeah it was good to see the SEC win. Auburn beat Washington. Ole miss beat texas tech. LETS GO LSU TONIGHT

1 minute ago, Mjd33 said:

Well Michigan really f’d me .... 

Not only did I have an individual bet on the wolverines but also  had parlay:

maryland +14

byu +11.5

auburn -2.5 

oklahoma -21.5 

& Michigan with a point 

Well I cant blame u on betting on Michigan. Based on the experience Michigan should have won but thats why u play the game. But yeah Michigan absolutely f you. I have LSU ML tonight. Idk how much of a chance I have at winning the bet but I cant wait for the game