Maxpreps score...Wow!! Chicago Simeon leads Trotwood Madison 20-0 At half

abbatt

Guys,

I am happy that I was way off on this game.....You felt that Simeon would be competitive...possibly have a chance to win..but i don`t think anyone could have predicted this margin of victory. From what i saw on the Twitter feeds it probably could have been even worse. Really big boost for Illinois but more importantly for CPL programs. Good call Bones...Gospeeder.

Loyola up 20-3 over New Trier at the half in the rain- delayed game. Rockford ,Mi beat Lowell Mi, 36-0 last night. The Rockford coach was quoted as saying that Loyola was extremely athletic and disciplined....as good of a team as he has seen.

• Thanks 1

Coletrain06,

I would like to see some games with the top IL programs against the best from Ohio.  Indiana has their best teams mostly concentrated in the Indy area......they are quite good ..but yes throughout the 2 states i would definitely give the edge to Illinois. Pickerington Central cleaned up on a Canadian team tonight.. 56-6.and that score could probably have been a lot worse. Cass Tech beat St.Eds on the last play of the game !! both St.ED`s and Trinity Catholic KY. have had some really tough losses so far.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, abbatt said:

Coletrain06,

I would like to see some games with the top IL programs against the best from Ohio.  Indiana has their best teams mostly concentrated in the Indy area......they are quite good ..but yes throughout the 2 states i would definitely give the edge to Illinois. Pickerington Central cleaned up on a Canadian team tonight.. 56-6.and that score could probably have been a lot worse. Cass Tech beat St.Eds on the last play of the game !! both St.ED`s and Trinity Catholic KY. have had some really tough losses so far.

Yea believe me, I watched the St. Ed's final play.....unbelievable......hail Mary nearly 70 yds in the air....a lone WR roaming behind the main bunch of players in the end zone comes up with the catch nearly undefended.

Still don't know how Moeller beat Trinity. Moeller could barely move the ball on Colerain and Princeton in scrimmages, and only beat team Canada 28-14 last week.

7 minutes ago, abbatt said:

Coletrain06,

Louisville Trinity and not Trinity Catholic.  For future reference.