People love to drag you down, but you not gonna drown,

learn to swim

Plus they can't touch you, once you know that you're a Champion

Don't think, You know, "I might make it",

Sounds like you chancing it,

you ain't taking chances You the best is what the answer is

Couldn't be clearer you don't need me to answer this

In the mirror, you should see a Champion

U been here less than a day... take this shit to the Off topic forum ... we talk strictly football over here

On 9/8/2018 at 6:44 AM, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

U been here less than a day... take this shit to the Off topic forum ... we talk strictly football over here

I've only been a member for a day, but I've been a visitor for much longer.  I would have taken this "shit" to the off topic subsection had I been aware that it existed.  I take responsibility for not being more complete in my observation here and the rules for posting.  

If you would like to be more useful than condescending, then I'd be glade to reverse my sins here.   How can I undo my mistake Donald Trump?  I'll be glad to do so if you'd be willing to help me do so. 

The worst case scenario is I get banned for my mistake, but a more generous response would for the admin to delete this post and inform me the proper section to post for things not directly related to football.  I do apologize for whatever discomfort this may have brought you and the other people here. 

[Edit]

Forgive me, I'm an idiot Mr. Trump.  ;)

Just now, xXZexxMooreXx said:

I've only been a member for a day, but I've been a visitor for much longer.  I would have taken this "shit" to the off topic subsection had I been aware that it existed.  I take responsibility for not being more complete in my observation here and the rules for posting.  

If you would like to be more useful than condescending, then I'd be glade to reverse my sins here.   How can I undo my mistake Donald Trump?  I'll be glad to do so if you'd be willing to help me do so. 

The worst case scenario is I get banned for my mistake, but a more generous response would for the admin to delete this post and inform me the proper section to post for things not directly related to football.  I do apologize for whatever discomfort this may have brought you and the other people here. 

Lol 😝 Banned? Is that a thing haha 

listen u can do what ever want say what ever you want

But I repeat do Not Mix Up the 2 Seperate fourms our Maker @PrepGridiron bestowed upon us .. one strictly football the other what ever ur heart 💜 desires

we have a user by the name of @Sportsnut who simply can’t comprehend the only rule on this site.  .repeatedly just can not comply

I have Faith in u

1 minute ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lol 😝 Banned? Is that a thing haha 

listen u can do what ever want say what ever you want

But I repeat do Not Mix Up the 2 Seperate fourms our Maker @PrepGridiron bestowed upon us .. one strictly football the other what ever ur heart 💜 desires

we have a user by the name of @Sportsnut who simply can’t comprehend the only rule on this site.  .repeatedly just can not comply

I have Faith in u

I thank you for pointing out my mistake.  I didn't even notice.  If I could remove this post forever I'd do it, but it seems I can't and would have to be done by the admin.  I'm an idiot, so you can forgive me if you want. haha

1 minute ago, xXZexxMooreXx said:

I thank you for pointing out my mistake.  I didn't even notice.  If I could remove this post forever I'd do it, but it seems I can't and would have to be done by the admin.  I'm an idiot, so you can forgive me if you want. haha

Lol 😝 u got a lot to learn 

I’m just kidding Go Head Rock out Do Whatever 

Lol I can already tell ur gonna have these WTF moments when you see some of the guys posts on here 

it gets pretty entertaining 

It’s more I haven’t even had my Cookie dough and creme DD Ice coffee this angry 😤 Italian is not all there this morning 

Understandable!  I'm just used to other forums where, if they don't like it, they just ignore it.  You'd have to post something insane to get called out, even if it's not exactly a fit for the section of the forum.  I'm an idiot though so I miss a lot of details haha.  

2 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lol 😝 u got a lot to learn 

I’m just kidding Go Head Rock out Do Whatever 

Lol I can already tell ur gonna have these WTF moments when you see some of the guys posts on here 

it gets pretty entertaining 

I'm the rookie here, so maybe I shouldn't be surprise if I'm pushed around.

Still though, how do I delete this post?  In my experience with other forums, you can delete personal posts but never a topic. 

3 minutes ago, xXZexxMooreXx said:

I'm the rookie here, so maybe I shouldn't be surprise if I'm pushed around.

Still though, how do I delete this post?  In my experience with other forums, you can delete personal posts but never a topic. 

Ur thread was moved Already to the OFF topic thread by the Mighty PG Gods

no Bueno   only way to delete a thread is either u claim ur gonna kill someone or You talk Bad about South Georgia football.. that’s the only 2 ways it can get deleted

you can edit ur thread and thread topic if you feel to 

Just now, Horsefly said:

Don’t worry about deleting this thread, it’s fine. 

It appears it's something I'm unable to do anyway. 

I know I shouldn't project my preferences on others, so I make an attempt at labeling it for those that would find interest in it.  It's a kick A** song.  Somebody could make a good highlight reel using it haha.

Just now, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Ur thread was moved Already to the OFF topic thread by the Mighty PG Gods

no Bueno   only way to delete a thread is either u claim ur gonna kill someone or You talk Bad about South Georgia football.. that’s the only 2 ways it can get deleted

you can edit ur thread and thread topic if you feel to 

Well, I couldn't talk bad about south Georgia football.  Well, I could if I denied that some of the best football in the nation is played in south Georgia.  That would make me a liar to say otherwise. 

So who is this god that moved this post?  Thanks to whoever did that. 

8 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Don’t worry about deleting this thread, it’s fine. 

@xXZexxMooreXx I wouldn’t touch the thread,,,, 

its 8am ET most of the guys are recovering from celebrating or sobbing last night😭... Cali users won’t be up for 5 more hours 

Patience brother 

topic will be Popping 

@xXZexxMooreXx I wouldn’t touch the thread,,,, 

its 8am ET most of the guys are recovering from celebrating or sobbing 😭... Cali users won’t be up for 5 more hours 

Patience brother 

topic will be Popping 

I'm actually the reverse of the rest of humanity, I live my days at night.  When I'm awake, the opposite side of the world is awake.  I'm weird, I can't deny that.  I like motivational rap, throwing computer code and listening to HS football. 

6 minutes ago, xXZexxMooreXx said:

It appears it's something I'm unable to do anyway. 

I know I shouldn't project my preferences on others, so I make an attempt at labeling it for those that would find interest in it.  It's a kick A** song.  Somebody could make a good highlight reel using it haha.

I bet it would, but like I stated I haven’t played the video yet cause no loud noises till guy gets him iced coffee 

4 minutes ago, xXZexxMooreXx said:

So who is this god that moved this post?  Thanks to whoever did that. 

@The Comish

• Haha 1

Just now, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

I bet it would, but like I stated I haven’t played the video yet cause no loud noises till guy gets him iced coffee 

@The Comish

Oh, It's early for you!  Wow, I catch on so slow. To me, this is late afternoon and I often times forget that the rest of the world sleeps at night. 

Sometimes I laugh at myself.  Like, DUH! 

8 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

@xXZexxMooreXx I see your Champion song and Call you with my Champion song

also don’t worry about @LiberalDonaldTrump He’s just busting chops

Wow!   Much thanks for that song as it's going on my playlist.  I would have never heard that song had you not posted it here. 

Deep from the soul through the body to the super bowl
World cup, world series, championship bloopers go
No watches, show stoppin', heroes at the 'U' know
Late nights, early mornings, trainin' like a true pro
Never say it can't be done
Momma ain't raise no Sanford son
This the type of chant we on
Yehp, I'm a champion

This song has really good flow and music to back it.  When I decided to make a playlist of motivational/inspirational rap, I focused on finding gems like the very song you posted.  Songs that are really great at what they do, but not exactly mainstream. Thanks so much for showing this song!

1 minute ago, xXZexxMooreXx said:

Wow!   Much thanks for that song as it's going on my playlist.  I would have never heard that song had you not posted it here. 

Deep from the soul through the body to the super bowl
World cup, world series, championship bloopers go
No watches, show stoppin', heroes at the 'U' know
Late nights, early mornings, trainin' like a true pro
Never say it can't be done
Momma ain't raise no Sanford son
This the type of chant we on
Yehp, I'm a champion

This song has really good flow and music to back it.  When I decided to make a playlist of motivational/inspirational rap, I focused on finding gems like the very song you posted.  Songs that are really great at what they do, but not exactly mainstream. Thanks so much for showing this song!

For sure!

7 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

For sure!

I've spent a year looking for inspirational rap songs and eventually compiled a playlist.  I'd spend several hours a week searching and I never came across that one. 

If you have anymore, or come across any in the future, I'd be pleased to hear them.