Manafort singing??...

DBP66

Just now, noonereal said:

So what?

Trump will not be impeached and expelled no matter if the DEms take bodies or not. 

I do think this adds to the drama. With this I am sure at least one of his kids is looking at jail time. 

you start off by saying "so what" and end up saying..."one of his kids is looking at jail time"....I'd say that's your answer to "so what"...

10 minutes ago, concha said:

1) Much lower than the last guy's

2) Much higher than the last guy's

It is amazing to watch you dismiss the economy.  That which feeds us, clothes us, pays the taxes etc.  Fools like you are much more worried about putting men in women's bathrooms and diverting our resources to foreigners.  JFK would puke.

The degree to which the Democrat party has abandoned its ties to working class Americans to become the party of the persistently aggrieved and whiny “victims” would gobsmack traditional Democrats from years past.  Not only abandon, but now openly deride their traditional base as a bunch of dolts and racists.

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

you start off by saying "so what" and end up saying..."one of his kids is looking at jail time"....I'd say that's your answer to "so what"...

My point weas that out need is to rid ourselves of the blight that is Trump and this will not accomplish that.

hence the So What.

Then I went on to list the consolation prize. 

4 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

you guys LOVE your silly cartoons...goofy-ass Trumpers.....I'd expect nothing less...

Tell them to "take their head out of the sand" for the 1034th time. That'll show 'em. xD

Honest question, George...what is your expected outcome of all your hysteria? You act like you honestly believe there's a snowball's chance that Trump is going to be removed from office, and TBH Eduardo's prediction that one of the kids will do jail time is just as far-fetched. I'm honestly curious if that's the case. Confirm or deny?

2 minutes ago, Bormio said:

The degree to which the Democrat party has abandoned its ties to working class Americans to become the party of the persistently aggrieved and whiny “victims” would gobsmack traditional Democrats from years past.  Not only abandon, but now openly deride their traditional base as a bunch of dolts and racists.

and what happened to the Republican party...the party of values??..LOL...now led by Mr. Values...Donald Trump...a compulsive liar who averages 7.6 lie a day as he leads the Republican party into the future...:$

3 minutes ago, noonereal said:

My point weas that out need is to rid ourselves of the blight that is Trump and this will not accomplish that.

hence the So What.

Then I went on to list the consolation prize. 

I think your wrong...Paulie is a BIG piece of the Trump puzzle and he looking to save his ass....why was the wording in the GOP platform changed at the 11th hour by team Trump at the National Convention concerning the Ukraine??...or what happened in Trump tower??..Paulie knows and will spill the beans to save his ass IMO...just like Cohen is doing along with Trump's money man (accountant) who knows ALL the secrets...

12 minutes ago, Bormio said:

I thought trump was the choice of the whinny victims? 

You know, those who can't get a job because a Mexican got it, can't make any money became a black has studied harder, can hardly afford their arsenal, which the need,  because a moslem moved in 3 towns over....

Trumpets are in ultimate "not my fault, I am a victim party.

Also, last I looked, the unions still tend to vote DEm. You figure the unions are filled with wealthy elitists? 

I know, I know, you'd like someone to shoot me. 

Busting someones balloon should not carry a capital punishment but it is the day of the Trumpet. 

7 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Tell them to "take their head out of the sand" for the 1034th time. That'll show 'em. xD

Honest question, George...what is your expected outcome of all your hysteria? You act like you honestly believe there's a snowball's chance that Trump is going to be removed from office, and TBH Eduardo's prediction that one of the kids will do jail time is just as far-fetched. I'm honestly curious if that's the case. Confirm or deny?

I will say one thing, I am starting to think Trump may not be reelected. 

Till a week or two ago I was sure he would be. 

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

I thought trump was the choice of the whinny victims? 

You know, those who can't get a job because a Mexican got it, can't make any money became a black has studied harder, can hardly afford their arsenal because a moslem moved in 3 towns over....

Trumpets are in ultimate "not my fault, I am a victim party.

Also, last I looked, the unions still tend to vote DEm. You figure the unions are filled with wealthy elitists? 

I know, I know, you'd like someone to shoot me. 

Busting someones balloon should not carry a capital punishment but it is the day of the Trumpet. 

First of all, not all members of the working class are not in unions.  And I would not be surprised in 2020 if the GOP took 50% of the private union vote.

10 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

He won’t answer

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

you guys LOVE your silly cartoons...goofy-ass Trumpers.....I'd expect nothing less...

Yes, apparently (at least back in the day), the cartoons had a lot more sense, purpose, and entertainment value than those soap opera's did....

Don't know if you missed that, but what got you into soap opera's??? 

Were you trying to use it as a way to talk to girls or something?

Old Habits Die Hard I guess, can't seem to break mine of cartoons providing comedic value...

Geeze I just realized....if you haven't broken your soap opera habit yet either...….

….I hope you are not STILL trying to find what is....the only value in them.....🤔

8 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

you know what I think Dave...he's guilty and he will pay the price eventually...what say you??...it's all "fake news" and just a "witch hunt"??? are you towing the company line these days Dave?

...Six guilty pleas and several cooperating witnesses and you call that "hysteria"?!...LOL...try again Dave...O.o

4 minutes ago, Troll said:

Yes, apparently (at least back in the day), the cartoons had a lot more sense, purpose, and entertainment value than those soap opera's did....

Don't know if you missed that, but what got you into soap opera's??? 

Were you trying to use it as a way to talk to girls or something?

Old Habits Die Hard I guess, can't seem to break mine of cartoons providing comedic value...

Geeze I just realized....if you haven't broken your soap opera habit yet either...….

….I hope you are not STILL trying to find what is....the only value in them.....🤔

soap operas?...talking to girls?...your strangeness never ceases to amaze me....O.o and why not answer the question I asked you??...some substance instead of silliness?...

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

you know what I think Dave...he's guilty and he will pay the price eventually...what say you??...it's all "fake news" and just a "witch hunt"??? are you towing the company line these days Dave?

...Six guilty pleas and several cooperating witnesses and you call that "hysteria"?!...LOL...try again Dave...O.o

we all know he's guilty it's a matter of someone doing something about it.

He will never do time which is the true injustice in all this. 

• Like 1