Manafort singing??...

DBP66

15 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

soap operas?...talking to girls?...your strangeness never ceases to amaze me....O.o

Oh....I'm sorry.....

I must be in the wrong dumpster fire thread.....This isn't the soap opera one???

Oh well....did not mean to interrupt your spectacular thread of cackling crows...

giphy.gif

carry on and don't mind me....

And keep exercising that cardio.....you'll need to,  if you want to keep up that stamina.... 😉

Just now, Troll said:

Oh....I'm sorry.....

I must be in the wrong dumpster fire thread.....This isn't the soap opera one???

Oh well....did not mean to interrupt your spectacular thread of cackling crows...

giphy.gif

carry on and don't mind me....

And keep exercising that cardio.....you'll need to,  if you want to keep up that stamina.... 

how about going back to the ? I asked you 3 posts ago??....what do you think about Paulie cooperating?...and try to answer without a cartoon if possible...thanks!

Just now, zulu1128 said:

There it is. xD

the answer to the question you won't answer?....come on Dave...give me a break....just like the Troll you won't answer the question about Paulie flipping??..why not..is this all just "fake news" and a "witch hunt"??...get some balls and answer the question....:/

25 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I will say one thing, I am starting to think Trump may not be reelected. 

Till a week or two ago I was sure he would be. 

50/50 at this point. Depends on two things:

1. The timing and severity of the recession that we're frankly overdue for, and

2. The democrat party finding someone not named Booker/Harris/Warren to field against him. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

2. The democrat party finding someone not named Booker/Harris/Warren to field against him. 

The Democratic Party is all in on insanity.  There no longer is a brake on their mad dash to the left.

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

the answer to the question you won't answer?....come on Dave...give me a break....just like the Troll you won't answer the question about Paulie flipping??..why not..is this all just "fake news" and a "witch hunt"??...get some balls and answer the question....:/

WTF are you even talking about here? 🤣

2 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

WTF are you even talking about here? 🤣

you know what I think Dave...he's guilty and he will pay the price eventually...what say you??...it's all "fake news" and just a "witch hunt"??? are you towing the company line these days Dave?

...Six guilty pleas and several cooperating witnesses and you call that "hysteria"?!...LOL...try again Dave...

this is what I'm talking about..what I posted to you before....and once again what say you Dave?.....inquiring minds want to know...

11 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

or sanders,  oprah or cuomo

It is early but it is shaping up to be another of the lesser evils 

Just now, DBP66 said:

you know what I think Dave...he's guilty and he will pay the price eventually...what say you??...it's all "fake news" and just a "witch hunt"??? are you towing the company line these days Dave?

...Six guilty pleas and several cooperating witnesses and you call that "hysteria"?!...LOL...try again Dave...

this is what I'm talking about..what I posted to you before....and once again what say you Dave?.....inquiring minds want to know...

To answer, I'd need to know what "price" you think he will pay. If you're referring to him losing his re-election bid, that's certainly a possibility. If that's not to what you were referring, then please be more specific. 

1 minute ago, zulu1128 said:

To answer, I'd need to know what "price" you think he will pay. If you're referring to him losing his re-election bid, that's certainly a possibility. If that's not to what you were referring, then please be more specific. 

what's your opinion of Manafort flipping?...another "nothing burger" and more "fake news" or is it significant and have some negative consequence down the line for Trump?....what say you?....

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

you are as ridiculous as 66 is in seeing things from an extreme perspective, hence missing the reality.... yeah I know, someone shoot me

and you love playing both sides of the fence as often as possible...maybe one day you'll take a stand and choose a side?...

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

exactly!....that was mine and Dave's little secret!...;)

Dude I laugh every time you say it 🤣👍

Just never took the time to post the link...figured i'd drop the link in here, cause this thread really needed some background music (click and listen while you read type stuff).  The music seemed fitting for this brawl thread 😄

.....your thread seemed kinda lame otherwise 😉

...signed WindyFickleFlyingfish-small.gif😛  

15 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

what's your opinion of Manafort flipping?...another "nothing burger" and more "fake news" or is it significant and have some negative consequence down the line for Trump?....what say you?....

It's obviously not "fake news." I mean, the guy plead out. Not sure why you'd throw that term out there. That said, you can rest assured that his "cooperation" with Mueller will not touch Trump in any meaningful way. 

Hope this helps. 

16 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

It's obviously not "fake news." I mean, the guy plead out. Not sure why you'd throw that term out there. That said, you can rest assured that his "cooperation" with Mueller will not touch Trump in any meaningful way. 

Hope this helps. 

Thanks, davey. 😁

Posting another 50-100 messages should make you feel much better.