Texas Week 3 Football Scores

DevilDog

I have enjoyed this Pre-season with all the cross classifications games. 

TD Lobos'  I can hear that damn Horn thru my Computer.  😎

i hope they score 70.  JUST Broke off like a 60 yard run against La #11 Ruston 🤘

bEast Texas  got some good teams 2A-6A this year.  Should do well this year in the Playoffs.  

@Nolebull813 56 -28 the Rural Piney Woods Boyz

Now back to Crosby beating down my 4A Boys. 

• Like 1

More pushing and shoving after the play.

Crosby's coach needs to control his team better.

This one's over. Not a bad showing by WOS. A school of a little over 500 taking on a school of about 1800. Coach Thompson likes to have his key players play both sides of the ball. That had to have taken its toll a little. This game really was a tale of two halves. Looked like WOS was gonna blow them out the first two quarters.

13 minutes ago, Champa said:

More pushing and shoving after the play.

Crosby's coach needs to control his team better.

This one's over. Not a bad showing by WOS. A school of a little over 500 taking on a school of about 1800. Coach Thompson likes to have his key players play both sides of the ball. That had to have taken its toll a little. This game really was a tale of two halves. Looked like WOS was gonna blow them out the first two quarters.

Thanks for the updates.  Newton dominated them the whole game it was 21 -0 with 3 mins left @ WOS. 

13 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Wow I expected more from such a storied program like Ruston. 

Seems like Longview played a bad game and still dominated. Wonder what the score would have been had they been clicking. 

Looks like Ruston will win state and LV will get bounced in the 2nd round 

I listened on Lobos Radio broadcast  they were hoping the LOBO's punched it in again at the end they took a knee inside the Redzone they were hoping some kid named Corey Evans the 3rd string RB would Score.  🤣  I was hoping he did too.  i wanted 70.

Lobos are not #3 in Texas.  They are good but ALLEN, LT, NS and Dville might disagree.  No one knows for sure but we got some good teams that will sort it out.  They would not smoke the #11 ET Trojans like they just did LA #11 Ruston 🤘

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Looks like Ruston will win state and LV will get bounced in the 2nd round 

LV goes at least 5 rounds this year.

2nd round opponent will be the weakest of any team they could face in the playoffs. 2nd round opponent would be someone from Plano or Garland ISD and no one from either one of those districts want any parts of the Lobos.

3 minutes ago, WulfTangClan said:

LV goes at least 5 rounds this year.

2nd round opponent will be the weakest of any team they could face in the playoffs. 2nd round opponent would be someone from Plano or Garland ISD and no one from either one of those districts want any parts of the Lobos.

I'd say at least 3-4 rounds.  There are other quality R2D2 teams that could have so,etching to say by POs:. Westfield, Collins, etc.  

42 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I'd say at least 3-4 rounds.  There are other quality R2D2 teams that could have so,etching to say by POs:. Westfield, Collins, etc.  

That's the thing. I think Longview is certainly the best team in R2 but R2 is also the most competitive region out there and there are always teams looking to knock off a better one.

Hendrickson, Vandegrift, Temple and Collins are all threats to knock off Longview if anyone is going to do it in Region 2.

Westfield loss Terrance Gipson for the season so I don't really see them as a big threat. 

6 hours ago, WulfTangClan said:

That's the thing. I think Longview is certainly the best team in R2 but R2 is also the most competitive region out there and there are always teams looking to knock off a better one.

Hendrickson, Vandegrift, Temple and Collins are all threats to knock off Longview if anyone is going to do it in Region 2.

Westfield loss Terrance Gipson for the season so I don't really see them as a big threat. 

Westfield’s backup QB is plenty good.  (Was their leading WR) His coming out party unfortunately was vs north shore, he showed flashes of goodness but will need time to gel with the O.  Their D is legit.