Criminal Alien Stats... Scary

concha

https://thehill.com/opinion/immigration/407312-one-in-five-us-prison-inmates-is-a-criminal-alien

One in five US prison inmates is a 'criminal alien'

The U.S. population is around 328 million. It’s estimated that about 11 million — or one in 30 — are illegal immigrants. Yet criminal aliens account for more than one in five federal prison inmates. Even assuming a pretty radical margin of error for the sake of argument, that would still mean illegal immigrants are drastically over-represented among the criminal population.

And the actual picture may be worse, since the government says it has no way to be notified of all imprisoned illegal immigrants...

There were more than 730,000 criminal aliens in U.S. or state prisons and local jails during the period measured. They accounted for 4.9 million arrests for 7.5 million offenses. (The numbers, according to the GAO: 197,000 criminal aliens in federal prisons, arrested 1.4 million times for 2 million offenses, between 2011 and 2016; 533,000 in state or local facilities between 2010 and 2015, representing 3.5 million arrests for 5.5 million offenses.)

The arrests include allegations of more than 1 million drug crimes, a half-million assaults, 133,800 sex offenses and 24,200 kidnappings. Even more serious, the imprisoned illegal immigrants, over a five-year period, had been arrested for 33,300  homicide-related offenses and 1,500 terrorism-related crimes.

In terms of cost, federal taxpayers shelled out more than $15 billion during the period studied — or $2.5 billion a year — to keep criminal aliens behind bars in federal, state and local facilities.

Many are repeat offenders. Of about 146,500 criminal aliens who finished a federal prison term, about one in six — around 24,800 — already had been imprisoned again at least once...

These are staggering numbers.

But we don't need a wall?

ICE should be abolished?

Sanctuary cities and states are OK?

Democrats would put the country's security at risk by letting these animals flood the border just for votes to stay in power. 

Democrats are the biggest terrorists we have as a nation. Hell they invented Antifa. 

Europe is suffering so we don't have to. All the chaos you see in Europe with migrants should be running on Jumbotrons throughout every big city in America as a reminder to never allow this on our soil. 

Mexico should be liable for every Central American who travels through Mexico to our borders. This terrorism has got to stop. 

And the most dangerous aspect is democrats try to obstruct and make it easier to cripple our border and national security. So we are getting terrorized from the outside and inside. 

33 minutes ago, concha said:

[...]

ICE should be abolished?

28 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Democrats would put the country's security at risk by letting these animals flood the border just for votes to stay in power. 

[...]

I say round 'em all up, even the overwhelming majority of them who aren't involved in the drug trade, or in kidnapping, or assault, or murder.

And let's round up the blacks while we're at it, since they're also "drastically over-represented among the criminal population."

Can I get an amen, brothers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

I say round 'em all up, even the overwhelming majority of them who aren't involved in the drug trade, or in kidnapping, or assault, or murder.

And let's round up the blacks while we're at it, since they're also "drastically over-represented among the criminal population."

A typical asinine leftist race card comment as the topic is illegal aliens and the consequences of our neglect of the borders and immigration law.

Thanks for that.

34 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Calm down. I realize you are from Cali where you are conditioned to hate America. 

Round up every illegal and get them the hell outta here. What is so hard to comprehend about that? 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, concha said:

A typical asinine leftist race card comment as the topic is illegal aliens and the consequences of our neglect of the borders and immigration law.

Thanks for that.

My apologies.

I thought the topic was the cost of groups who are "drastically over-represented among the criminal population." And I did not realize that we were rationally required to focus on just one such group and to ignore the others. 

9 minutes ago, concha said:

In many cases, as in the one referenced, a picture is worth a thousand words.

Truth hurt?

I think that political cartoons were created to galvanize the stupid or the uneducated.

With topics as complicated as this one, pictures are much more likely to distort the truth than to accurately represent it.

But I get that this crew does its best with other people's pictures. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Just now, Belly Bob said:

My apologies.

I thought the topic was the cost of groups who are "drastically over-represented among the criminal population." And did not realize that we were rationally required to focus on just one such group and ignore the others. 

Appreciate the apology.

It's easy to miss the large, bolded word alien:

Not to mention the entire topic of the article which doesn't mention blacks, let alone criminal alien blacks,  at all.

9 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Calm down. I realize you are from Cali where you are conditioned to hate America

Round up every illegal and get them the hell outta here. What is so hard to comprehend about that? 

That's true. I went to Cal. And that's when I become a conservative, because I got an ass full of anti-white, anti-male, and anti-America rhetoric. 

And don't forget that I left CA. So I should get credit for that. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Belly Bob said:

I think that political cartoons were created to galvanize the stupid or the uneducated.

With topics as complicated as this one, pictures are much more likely to distort the truth than to accurately represent it.

But I get that this crew does its best with other people's pictures. 

Says the libtard whose instantaneous reaction to the article and topic is to bend over, rip his ass cheeks apart and pull out a race card - and not even related to the race or ethnic group being discussed. 🤡

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, concha said:

Appreciate the apology.

It's easy to miss the large, bolded word alien:

Not to mention the entire topic of the article which doesn't mention blacks, let alone criminal alien blacks,  at all.

My apologies again.

I would have thought that the reasons that would count in favor of ridding the country of illegal aliens -- that they are "drastically over-represented among the criminal population" - would also count in favor of ridding the country of blacks, since they are also drastically over-represented in that population. 

I guess that's the sort of thing that happens when you subject your views to basic rational norms such as consistency. 

Apologies.

You guys carry on. Make your mad dash for the meme store. 

17 minutes ago, concha said:

Thanks for that.

You got me. 

I wasn't expecting you to make such a subtle point. 

I'm going to have to step away for a minute and try my best to gather my thoughts. 

1 minute ago, Belly Bob said:

My apologies again.

I would have thought that the reasons that would count in favor of ridding the country of illegal aliens -- that they are "drastically over-represented among the criminal population" - would also count in favor of ridding the country of blacks, since they are also drastically over-represented in that population. 

I guess that's the sort of thing that happens when you subject your views to basic rational norms such as consistency. 

Apologies.

You guys carry on. Make your mad dash for the meme store. 

Poor thought.

The reasons for ridding the country of illegal aliens are the "illegal" part and the fact that any crime that accompanies illegal immigration should never be here in the first place.

It's really not tough to wrap your brain around it, but such is the liberal mind.

Liberal control of our educational system has wrought absolute havoc. You folks can't even rationally and honestly distinguish between "legal" and "illegal" nor "citizen" and "alien".  Not to mention the concept of "sovereignty". Everything has to end in a race card.

5 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

You got me. 

I wasn't expecting you to make such a subtle point. 

I'm going to have to step away for a minute and try my best to gather my thoughts. 

You'll need more than a minute.

And give them a once over before sharing them.  You know. "Quality control".

Thanks in advance.

23 minutes ago, concha said:

In many cases, as in the one referenced, a picture is worth a thousand words.

Truth hurt?

Conch...if you actually think that Republicans represent anybody other than the Top 1% of the most affluent Americans....there is no hope for you.

You hafta be smarter than that ??????

Rufus>>

1 minute ago, Rufus69 said:

Conch...if you actually think that Republicans represent anybody other than the Top 1% of the most affluent Americans....there is no hope for you.

You hafta be smarter than that ??????

Rufus>>

Well, even if we were to agree that what you say is true (and we won't), at least they're Americans.

Jobs, increased incomes, improved trade agreements, markets up, minorities benefiting...  this shit's got to stop, right?

2 minutes ago, concha said:

Well, even if we were to agree that what you say is true (and we won't), at least they're Americans.

Jobs, increased incomes, improved trade agreements, markets up, minorities benefiting...  this shit's got to stop, right?

We've found common ground !!!!

Trumpy The Clown has got to go.

RESIST !!!!!

Rufus>>

4 hours ago, concha said:

Poor thought.

The reasons for ridding the country of illegal aliens are the "illegal" part and the fact that any crime that accompanies illegal immigration should never be here in the first place.

It's really not tough to wrap your brain around it, but such is the liberal mind.

Liberal control of our educational system has wrought absolute havoc. You folks can't even rationally and honestly distinguish between "legal" and "illegal" nor "citizen" and "alien".  Not to mention the concept of "sovereignty". Everything has to end in a race card.

Well, we didn't need an article to tell us that illegal aliens are illegal. 

And you and I aren't so stupid to think that just because something is illegal that it's wrong or unjust, since we remember that it was once legal to enslave black people and illegal to help them escape. So we don't want to make such a flaccid appeal to the fact that illegal aliens are illegal, which is obvious to everyone, in this debate.

So presumably you've got some good reasons for excluding the franchise from one group of people but not from another.

And presumably you think that a reason to exclude the group mentioned in article is that, as a group, they are over-represented in the criminal population.

So I'm wondering why that same reason for excluding them from the franchise wouldn't also count as a reason for excluding other groups for that same reason.

It's not hard to distinguish citizen from alien or legal from illegal. What's hard is to articulate and defend the reasons for the distinction in particular cases.

We can change the laws, just like we've done in the past, to better correspond to what is actually right and just. We can make things that are now illegal legal, and vice versa, just like we've done in the past. We can enfranchise people or disenfranchise them, just like we've done in the past. That's part of what it is to be sovereign nation.

The important questions in this debate aren't "What's the law?" and "Who are the citizens?" but rather "Why these laws?" and "Why these citizens?"

Nobody is confused about what the law is or who the citizens are. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Belly Bob said:

Well, we didn't need an article to tell us that illegal aliens are illegal. Debatable given your responses.

And you and I aren't so stupid to think that just because something is illegal that it's wrong or unjust, since we remember that it was once legal to enslave black people and illegal to help them escape. Nobody is debating slavery here. Are you arguing that crossing our borders illegally and thus violating our sovereignty is morally OK? No more borders? Of so, why have a country at all? So we don't want to make such a flaccid appeal to the fact that illegal aliens are illegal, which is obvious to everyone, in this debate.

So presumably you've got some good reasons for excluding the franchise from one group of people but not from another. Huh? Franchise as in vote?

And presumably you think that a reason to exclude the group mentioned in article is that, as a group, they are over-represented in the criminal population.  Presumably the reason to exclude the group mentioned in the article is that they are criminals who should not be here to begin with.  This concept seems to soar over your melon.

So I'm wondering why that same reason for excluding them from the franchise wouldn't also count as a reason for excluding other groups for that same reason. You just don't grasp the illegal alien part. The "citizens have a right to be here no matter who they are or how badly they behave" thing versus the "if you're from another country and here without a valid visa you should GTFO" thing?

It's not hard to distinguish citizen from alien or legal from illegal. What's hard is to articulate and defend the reasons for the distinction in particular cases. Not is this case, Sport. Except for you, apparently.

We can change the laws, just like we've done in the past, to better correspond to what is actually right and just. Or we can expect folks to obey laws and for them to be enforced.  We do have legal immigration pathways. You know that, right? We can make things that are now illegal legal, and vice versa, just like we've done in the past. We can enfranchise people or disenfranchise them, just like we've done in the past. That's part of what it is to be sovereign nation.

The important questions in this debate aren't "What's the law?" American immigration law. Just want to be sure we're clear. and "Who are the citizens?"  Americans - either born or naturalized - when it comes to the USA - but rather "Why these laws?"  - because a country without enforced borders is not a country at all - and "Why these citizens?" Because they are the citizens of the country in question.This one.

Nobody is confused about what the law is or who the citizens are. 

11 hours ago, concha said:

https://thehill.com/opinion/immigration/407312-one-in-five-us-prison-inmates-is-a-criminal-alien

The U.S. population is around 328 million. It’s estimated that about 11 million — or one in 30 — are illegal immigrants. Yet criminal aliens account for more than one in five federal prison inmates. Even assuming a pretty radical margin of error for the sake of argument, that would still mean illegal immigrants are drastically over-represented among the criminal population.

And the actual picture may be worse, since the government says it has no way to be notified of all imprisoned illegal immigrants...

There were more than 730,000 criminal aliens in U.S. or state prisons and local jails during the period measured. They accounted for 4.9 million arrests for 7.5 million offenses. (The numbers, according to the GAO: 197,000 criminal aliens in federal prisons, arrested 1.4 million times for 2 million offenses, between 2011 and 2016; 533,000 in state or local facilities between 2010 and 2015, representing 3.5 million arrests for 5.5 million offenses.)

The arrests include allegations of more than 1 million drug crimes, a half-million assaults, 133,800 sex offenses and 24,200 kidnappings. Even more serious, the imprisoned illegal immigrants, over a five-year period, had been arrested for 33,300  homicide-related offenses and 1,500 terrorism-related crimes.

In terms of cost, federal taxpayers shelled out more than $15 billion during the period studied — or $2.5 billion a year — to keep criminal aliens behind bars in federal, state and local facilities.

Many are repeat offenders. Of about 146,500 criminal aliens who finished a federal prison term, about one in six — around 24,800 — already had been imprisoned again at least once...

ICE should be abolished?

You scared of El Cucuy and La Llorona too?  The Hill?  ROTFLMAO!!  Pull up your skirt and take your tampon out pinche pendejo.

• Like 1