MAGA Strikes Again

DevilDog

Texas School Superintendent: You Can't Count on Black Quarterbacks, but I Don't Mean That in a Racist Way

I'm starting to support Kapernick even more than before.  Plus I thought these types were boycotting the NFL.  They are so full B.S. 😎

https://www.theroot.com/texas-school-superintendent-you-cant-count-on-black-qu-1829179337

On Tuesday, Redden wrote on Houston Chronicle’s Facebook page: “That may have been the most inept quarterback decision I’ve seen in the NFL. When you need precision decision making you can’t count on a black quarterback.”

I imagine Redden then leaned back in his folding chair, turned his “Make America Great Again” hat around, cracked his knuckles and a cold brew and thought, “nailed it.”

Redden has apologized for everyone seeing the inner workings of his brain and his true feelings on black quarterbacks being exposed. He even explained that some people may have been taking his comments out of context and noted that he wasn’t being racist but was merely talking about black quarterbacks struggles over the years.

“Over the history of the NFL, they have had limited success,” Redden told the Chronicle. See, soooo not racist at all.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Does that dude even watch Football.  WTF.  Considering they really just started  getting a lot of looks at that position over the past 20 years. Maybe this would help his ass. 

When Redden made that comment, there 26 white quarterbacks starting in the NFL that week. Their combined career winning percentage was .568.

Six black quarterbacks started that same week. Their combined winning percentage was .597

Cue Concha in 3, 2 1 no one understand stats but wingnutz. 🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Here's actual "MAGA strikes again".

Jobless claims fall again to reach new 49-year low of 201,000

Published: Sept 20, 2018 8:37 a.m. ET

Labor shortage, surging economy give workers more job security

The number of Americans who applied for unemployment benefits in mid-September fell to a fresh 49-year low, more proof that a growing labor shortage and surging economy have given workers greater job security.

Initial jobless claims, a rough proxy for layoffs, fell by 3,000 to 201,000 in the seven days ended Sept. 15. That’s below the 208,000 MarketWatch forecast and marks the lowest level since Nov. 12, 1969.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

Exactly what does MAGA have to do with this?

DD, c'mon.

Hey old friend you know old dude is not a Kap supporter another Black QB you can't count on🤣.  If you and I had a bet who do you think a racist redneck from Conservative East Texas would vote for?  Look at that School district.  

1 hour ago, zulu1128 said:

Significant swing/miss by DD here. 

Disappointing. 

Did you read the article or like most Nutjobs you just commented?  I quoted from the article.  Posted video of a white coach disparaging that racist.  Funny I posted about a damn racist and I swung and miss.  Alternative Facts sir in the real world is referred to as a Lie. 

Don't use the name Zulu and stain the great warrior Shaka with such utterances of knuckleheadness.  

Be better than most WingNutz.  Concha and yourself still have a chance.  

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

Hey old friend you know old dude is not a Kap supporter another Black QB you can't count on🤣.  If you and I had a bet who do you think a racist redneck from Conservative East Texas would vote for?  Look at that School district.  

So one low-level asshole says something and you have to bring up MAGA?  Funny, you don't seem to bring up MAGA as black unemployment lows continue to set records. You don't mention MAGA when Trump tries to control the illegal immigration that takes jobs from low-skilled black workers and drives down their wages. You don't mention MAGA as Trump pushed for vouchers so poor black kids can get their asses out of shitty-ass Dem-run schools.

Queue some totally irrelevant reference to Josiphiah (or whatever cool sounding biblical name you named recently) and a racist offense probably committed 100 years ago by Democrats...

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You cant blame him. He was conditioned to conflate conservstive/republicans with hatred, bigotry, misogyny, homophobia and xenophobia. 

It is spoon fed to left wingers for years and years so it becomes a natural reaction. 

In the most condescending voice just say, ok DD. Duly noted! 😂

Or he is smart enough to judge them by what they say or do.  

Duly noted.  All Right Wingers aren't racist but if you're racist you are most likely a right winger.  Hope that helps with THE so called conditioning of my mind.

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Or he is smart enough to judge them by what they say or do.  

Duly noted.  All Right Wingers aren't racist but if you're racist you are most likely a right winger.  Hope that helps with THE so called conditioning of my mind.

If you want to be ShortNuts Jr. and post your grievance thread and go after a guy, then fine, Junior. Reverend Al DevilDog in da house.

The gratuitous bullshit references to MAGA will get you called out, however.

2 minutes ago, concha said:

So one low-level asshole says something and you have to bring up MAGA?  Funny, you don't seem to bring up MAGA as black unemployment lows continue to set records. You don't mention MAGA when Trump tries to control the illegal immigration that takes jobs from low-skilled black workers and drives down their wages. You don't mention MAGA as Trump pushed for vouchers so poor black kids can get their asses out of shitty-ass Dem-run schools.

Queue some totally irrelevant reference to Josiphiah (or whatever cool sounding biblical name you named recently) and a racist offense probably committed 100 years ago by Democrats...

Reach down grab your crouch twist said panties and pull.  Irritation🤣 Damn never knew referencing MAGA would incite The Trump Gang.  Read the article and you knuckleheads will see why I referenced MAGA.  Like most WingNutz they either don't or can't read. 

Somehow a national story on a damn racist should be a referendum on my post.

Now do you see why no one cares that your side hates Kap and others.  

Reach down grab your crouch twist said panties and pull.  Irritation🤣 Damn never knew referencing MAGA would incite The Trump Gang.  Read the article and you knuckleheads will see why I referenced MAGA.  Like most WingNutz they either don't or can't read. 

Somehow a national story on a damn racist should be a referendum on my post.

Now do you see why no one cares that your side hates Kap and others.  

Is it due to the black racist author going after the white racist?

5 minutes ago, concha said:

If you want to be ShortNuts Jr. and post your grievance thread and go after a guy, then fine, Junior. Reverend Al DevilDog in da house.

The gratuitous bullshit references to MAGA will get you called out, however.

Again read the article.  You don't get to bomb my Church then blame me for being inside.  Nice try it is a National story not some damn fiction that I invented.  Remember I'm not one that let you provide tutelage when racism is directed at black people.  You have proven to be a collossal and abject failure.  This isn't about me or my senaitivity it's a National Story.  

You can never define me.  This isn't about me now discuss the topic or post some Stats that shows the dude just had a mental condition and most don't think like him.  

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, concha said:

Is it due to the black racist author going after the white racist?

NM.  History proves you suck on things like this.  The old turn it back on them trick.  Then the Houston Coach is a racist too.  Funny the author is in your eyes.  A Colossal failure on racism since 1555. What event led the author to write the story.   Racism.

Willie Lynch 2018.

• Like 1

NM.  History proves you suck on things like this.  The old turn it back on them trick.  Is the Houston Coach a racist too.  Funny the author is in your eyes.  A Colossal failure on racism since 1555.

Willie Lynch 2018.

Newsflash, DD

Though there are still racists out there (of all colors), the klan no longer sports 4 million members. They don't even have 10,000 in a nation of 330+ million.

It's sad watching the likes of ShortNuts and you going out of your way to try to make it look like things are no different than 60 or 100 years ago. What a miserable existence.

Peace.

7 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

thinkprogress and the WaPo

I read them page-to-page every morning, DD.  🤣