MAGA Strikes Again

DevilDog

38 minutes ago, concha said:

That's great, DD.

I'm sure Watson's career rides on the opinion of a racist school super from OneAssLicka, TX.

At least now you broached the subject.  Sad I had to post multiple articles to get there.  It is a National story.  How the hell do you think I heard about it? It has long roots about black Quarterbacks.  I'm sure that escapes most of you while trying to steer me in some misguided direction.  This is an old Narrative on Black QBs that in reality reinforces the stereotype of us being unintelligent.  I know what this is for many black people that's why it's a big deal.  

This single racist that you keep professing didn't invent this he is a descendant of it.

Research Black Qbs and this very topic I have and will gladly educate you overly sensitive non so called PC nutjobs

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, concha said:

thinkprogress and the WaPo

I read them page-to-page every morning, DD.  🤣

Of course it's not on Fix News it didn't involve an immigrant.  Why no non stop coverage of the white Male that just killed an Iowa State athlete like they did that illegal immigrant?Same type of crime.   I know mental illness.  Why didn't HSFBfan not post it?

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/crime-and-courts/2018/09/17/iowa-state-university-golf-course-murder-crime-death-found-dead-celia-barquin-arozamena-ames-athlete/1343049002/

4 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Of course it's not on Fix News it didn't involve an immigrant.  Why no non stop coverage of the white Male that just killed an Iowa State athlete like they did that illegal immigrant?Same type of crime.   I know mental illness.  Why didn't HSFBfan not post it?

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/crime-and-courts/2018/09/17/iowa-state-university-golf-course-murder-crime-death-found-dead-celia-barquin-arozamena-ames-athlete/1343049002/

Perhaps he doesn't try to make a living riding the Grievance Train?

Ask him.

34 minutes ago, concha said:

Perhaps he doesn't try to make a living riding the Grievance Train?

Ask him.

Learn: Conducted by whites so you should have no problem with its conclusions. Now pretend this is the thought process of some lone wolf Racist in the Piney Woods of East Texas.  

http://www.dailycamera.com/cu-news/ci_31255871/racial-bias-impacts-public-perception-nfl-quarterbacks-cu

White participants from a greater range of ages and education levels were sampled in the second study, published in the International Journal of Sport Communication. This study found participants only assigned stereotypes to bios and photographs of black quarterbacks but not to white ones.

"Even when told that a black quarterback, for example, was exceptionally intelligent, the white participants still did not rate that player as being as intelligent as a similarly-described white quarterback," the post read.

30 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Learn: Conducted by whites so you should have no problem with its conclusions. Now pretend this is the thought process of some lone wolf Racist in the Piney Woods of East Texas.  

http://www.dailycamera.com/cu-news/ci_31255871/racial-bias-impacts-public-perception-nfl-quarterbacks-cu

White participants from a greater range of ages and education levels were sampled in the second study, published in the International Journal of Sport Communication. This study found participants only assigned stereotypes to bios and photographs of black quarterbacks but not to white ones.

"Even when told that a black quarterback, for example, was exceptionally intelligent, the white participants still did not rate that player as being as intelligent as a similarly-described white quarterback," the post read.

Your first sentence evoked a "fuck you, DD". Thought you'd like to know.  There's a real mixed bag in the finding if you actually read them.

Hey, any thoughts on Keith Ellison's abuse accusations? Or have you not heard of them?

25 minutes ago, concha said:

Your first sentence evoked a "fuck you, DD". Thought you'd like to know.  There's a real mixed bag in the finding if you actually read them.

Hey, any thoughts on Keith Ellison's abuse accusations? Or have you not heard of them?

Here's the difference I don't give a damn about Keith Ellison. And if he put his hands on a woman lock his ads up.  I am a MP.  Don't ever forget that.  

Now you are cursing at me over a sentence that in no way used derogatory rhetoric toward you.  

Such anger. I have had a few  Alpha Charlie's 2 inches from a SgtMaj's desk.  I will assure you saying Fuck You registers as 💪 as the size of Ants Nutz

Now secure that nonsense.  

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

Here's the difference I don't give a damn about Keith Ellison. And if he put his hands on a woman lock his ads up.  I am a MP.  Don't ever forget that.  

Now you are cursing at me over a sentence that in no way used derogatory rhetoric toward you.  

Such anger. I have had a few  Alpha Charlie's 2 inches from a SgtMaj's desk.  I will assure you saying Fuck You registers as 💪 as the size of Ants Nutz

Wow.

I feel good.  That came from a black too.

See, if it had been a white guy who said it...

3 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Did you read the article or like most Nutjobs you just commented?  I quoted from the article.  Posted video of a white coach disparaging that racist.  Funny I posted about a damn racist and I swung and miss.  Alternative Facts sir in the real world is referred to as a Lie. 

Don't use the name Zulu and stain the great warrior Shaka with such utterances of knuckleheadness.  

Be better than most WingNutz.  Concha and yourself still have a chance.  

I was referring to the dumb thread title, not the story itself. Sorry for confusing you. ✌️

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

@DevilDog I'm with @golfaddict1 you keep on keeping on.  

#racistsuckballs

It's not even my story or concoction.  Being in Texas it generated quite a response.  Now they are upset with my title and not the context of the subject matter.  Strange indeed.  I never let another person's ignorance interfere with my intelligence.  Or maybe they think I process at a slower level and they can flip it? Don't address the context address the title.  Just Damn.  

14 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

I read the article. It doesn’t make the thread title any less dumb...sorry. 

Carry on. 

Next time I will ask a Right Winger what title to use when addressing racism. 

Surely they are well versed in the practice of sugarcoating.   I thought you would love MAGA strikes again.  Just flip it 🤣

Now you step off smartly right foot 1st with a full 30inch step.  

That's some DI lingo right therrrr.

Dumb is seldom used in reference to me but since you went there it was in fact such.  Let's look at Dumb as a verb.  

simplify or reduce the intellectual content of something so as to make it accessible to a larger number of people.

Exactly what I did dumbed it down for a particular sect of MAGA's.  LMAO.  

5 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Surely they are well versed in the practice of sugarcoating.   I thought you would love MAGA strikes again.  Just flip it 🤣

It’s all good. Do better next time. ✌️

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

…..possibly because today the 'minority QB' test has been dumbed down...as a way of making things...' equal '   😜

That being said...some people are still morons...thinking one race has a monopoly on positional football skillz is certified stupid...:S 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Dumb is seldom used in reference to me but since yo went there is was in fact such.  Let's look at Dumb as a verb.  

simplify or reduce the intellectual content of something so as to make it accessible to a larger number of people.

Exactly what I did dumbed it down for a particular sect of MAGA's.  LMAO.  

The edit didn’t really help...comes off a little #tryhard. 

18 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

The edit didn’t really help...comes off a little #tryhard. 

Have a great day sir.  Next time I will praise MAGA.  I edited it cuz I'm at work on my Android and busy.   You know enjoying all this damn winning and MAGA.

Share this post with the homies and we can close with Kumbaya.  Since the subject matter will not be discussed.  

Peace be unto you.  I love me some MAGA.  

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Have a great day sir.  Next time I will praise MAGA.  I edited it cuz I'm at work on my Android and busy.   You know enjoying all this damn winning and MAGA.

Share this post with the homies and we can close with Kumbaya.  Since the subject matter will not be discussed.  

Peace be unto you.  I love me some MAGA.  

Your bravado is always admirable, if not amusing. 

Peace be with you as well. ✌️

• Haha 1

On 9/19/2018 at 11:34 PM, DevilDog said:

Texas School Superintendent: You Can't Count on Black Quarterbacks, but I Don't Mean That in a Racist Way

I'm starting to support Kapernick even more than before.  Plus I thought these types were boycotting the NFL.  They are so full B.S. 😎

https://www.theroot.com/texas-school-superintendent-you-cant-count-on-black-qu-1829179337

On Tuesday, Redden wrote on Houston Chronicle’s Facebook page: “That may have been the most inept quarterback decision I’ve seen in the NFL. When you need precision decision making you can’t count on a black quarterback.”

I imagine Redden then leaned back in his folding chair, turned his “Make America Great Again” hat around, cracked his knuckles and a cold brew and thought, “nailed it.”

Redden has apologized for everyone seeing the inner workings of his brain and his true feelings on black quarterbacks being exposed. He even explained that some people may have been taking his comments out of context and noted that he wasn’t being racist but was merely talking about black quarterbacks struggles over the years.

“Over the history of the NFL, they have had limited success,” Redden told the Chronicle. See, soooo not racist at all.

Well, when it comes to the non-physical talents, Deshaun Watson is no Johnny Manziel.

He's no Ryan Leaf. 

• Like 1