MC 43 STA 27 final.

954gator

Highlights of Imhotep charter hosting DeMatha (27-8 win DeMatha).  

One thing I noticed in reviewing DeMatha since the STA game is that they’ve given up a punt block for a TD last 2 games (2 of their 3 TD’s allowed last 2 games).  For sure they need to clean that up before facing Gonzaga, GC and SJC.   D looks fine.  If the OL can gel and improve (they lost a starter vs STA) and they clean up the special teams play, we’ll see how they fare vs these 3 opponents.   I don’t think they’ve played a home game yet.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, golfaddict1 said:

One thing I noticed in reviewing DeMatha since the STA game is that they’ve given up a punt block for a TD last 2 games (2 of their 3 TD’s allowed last 2 games).  For sure they need to clean that up before facing Gonzaga, GC and SJC.   D looks fine.  If the OL can gel and improve (they lost a starter vs STA) and they clean up the special teams play, we’ll see how they fare vs these 3 opponents.   I don’t think they’ve played a home game yet.   

I'll check this out later on

IMO Dematha needs to play more aggressive on D.   Get to that QB.  

5 hours ago, 954gator said:

IMO Dematha needs to play more aggressive on D.   Get to that QB.  

DeMatha is mentally soft this season. They went into the STA game and got punched in the face with a few early turnovers then gave up. That’s a massive part of national level high school football. You have to be able to take a punch and get over it. Yea they handled Imhotep and that was a good win, but they will need some lucky bounces to win the WCAC this season. Too many solid teams in the league. I’d keep them in the top 50 nationally because when they’re “on” they can run with anyone, but they are fragile. IMO they are a year away from being a top 25. SJC should win the WCAC. Gonzaga’s QB is something else. I could see them making a push. GC is going to be a tough game for anyone. DC/MD top 5 is....

1.SJC

2.Gonzaga

3. SFA

4. Good Counsel

5. DeMatha

• Like 1

Just now, golfaddict1 said:

Is it time to say MC wasn’t down this year?   You called a close game.  Congrats to MC.  They are solid squad.  Well done.   You’re still a twirp.  

You said i was picking Central out of spite of STA 

This proves Central is damn good and that my questions on sta aren't that ridiculous 

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

Or maybe you should get better intel

Los had you convinced sta was invincible this year, everyone just saw that Los knows nothing 

I predicted a 7A lock.  Mock me in December.  Nothing changed tonight.  2 top ranked teams went at it.  Congrats to MC again.  You’re still a twirp.  

Just now, Columbiafan said:

That shithead thinks he knows football 

I dance circles around that joke and wannabe who only looks smart by hiding behind a team that wins most their games as he tries to live out failures in his life by leaching off sta because he was never good enough to win anything when he attended sta himself 

What are you talking about.   All he does is question your hate.   Which is beyond extreme. 

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

That shithead thinks he knows football 

I dance circles around that joke and wannabe who only looks smart by hiding behind a team that wins most their games as he tries to live out failures in his life by leaching off sta because he was never good enough to win anything when he attended sta himself 

Wooderson’s son?