MC 43 STA 27 final.

954gator

2 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Your acting like your 10 years old right now.    Congrats on the STA loss lol.    

Great win for Central.   They put it to STA. 

No I'm making a point 

Everyone wanted to assume i was picking against sta out of spite

It wasn't spite it was a gut feeling 

I don't hate sta i hate the assumption that they can't lose,  same with IMG 

5 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

No I'm making a point 

I think it's all in your head.  The whole nobody thinks STA can lose. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

No I'm making a point 

You’re what 20 or so?   Good luck in life.  You got me.  A close game most predicted including you was won by MC by a bit more.  Nothing can prove your loathing STA by a MC win.  If there’s a God STA faces Columbia.   I was 20 or so once.  I matured.  

5 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

You’re what 20 or so?   Good luck in life.  You got me.  A close game most predicted including you was won by MC by a bit more.  Nothing can prove your loathing STA by a MC win.  If there’s a God STA faces Columbia.   I was 20 or so once.  I matured.  

lol, I dunno man I worry about STA handling that spread now.    @badrouter  Ya'll better take care of Columbia aight?

2 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Hey @golfaddict1  where the hell did MC come from with Underwood running?  WTF?    Talk about an unexpected wrinkle!

Miramar playbook... which is essentially Dade/Broward border and not shy with Dade kids and when Cogdell had a nice winning streak vs. STA.    Folks act like we think STA is invincible.   We are used to losing annually.   The point total and MC's running game surprised me.  Did anyone expect this type of game?   I suppose Columbia did.... when he typed wouldn't be surprised either way, what he meant was if MC wins, I told you so.  

• Like 1

Just now, golfaddict1 said:

Miramar playbook... which is essentially Dade/Broward border and not shy with Dade kids and when Cogdell had a nice winning streak vs. STA.    Folks act like we think STA is invincible.   We are used to losing annually.   The point total and MC's running game surprised me.  Did anyone expect this type of game?   I suppose Columbia did.... when he typed wouldn't be surprised either way, what he meant was if MC wins, I told you so.  

That MC offense took away STA's strength on D like that chick that cut Sampson's dreads.   It was a thing of beauty really. 

18 minutes ago, 954gator said:

lol, I dunno man I worry about STA handling that spread now.    @badrouter  Ya'll better take care of Columbia aight?

Lakeland has to get by Plant and Columbia first. If they ride Bowman, they'll get there. So, fingers crossed for 20+ carries for Bowman where at least 15 are from under center. Not sure anyone in the state keeps him under 200 with those carry numbers.  If they get cute with the RPO stuff and a bunch of other formations, the offense will probably get bogged down and then you're looking at defensive struggles and a repeat of last year could happen.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Now you already know how I feel about Miami Central.  Go look at my pickem.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, badrouter said:

Lakeland has to get by Plant and Columbia first. If they ride Bowman, they'll get there. So, fingers crossed for 20+ carries for Bowman where at least 15 are from under center. Not sure anyone in the state keeps him under 200 with those carry numbers.  If they get cute with the RPO stuff and a bunch of other formations, the offense will probably get bogged down and then you're looking at defensive struggles and a repeat of last year could happen.

There is no real separation between Lakeland and Columbia 

They appear on a collision course in final 4

Point system will be important in determining who hosts that game 

Columbia has at least 2 games that should be cat 1 wins with potential for a 3rd one next week

What is the records of the teams on lakeland schedule? 

18 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

There is no real separation between Lakeland and Columbia 

They appear on a collision course in final 4

Point system will be important in determining who hosts that game 

Columbia has at least 2 games that should be cat 1 wins with potential for a 3rd one next week

What is the records of the teams on lakeland schedule? 

I really haven't bothered to study up on the points thing. No clue really. 

31 minutes ago, badrouter said:

I really haven't bothered to study up on the points thing. No clue really. 

Well the total will be released either this coming week or the following week 

The higher point total at end of regular season between 2 semifinals teams host

And yeah I'm sure Lakeland can travel but I'm doing it for curiosity plus i would rather have a game like that at home then road

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Well the total will be released either this coming week or the following week 

The higher point total at end of regular season between 2 semifinals teams host

And yeah I'm sure Lakeland can travel but I'm doing it for curiosity plus i would rather have a game like that at home then road

Sure, regardless of whether being on the road HURTS the road team, being at home almost always HELPS the home team. 

The records thing seems like it could be a bad way of measuring strength of schedule. A crap team could play a crap schedule and end up 7-3, while a vastly superior team could face a tough schedule and end up 6-4, for instance. And there are more extreme examples of course.

10 hours ago, nptb17 said:

Now you already know how I feel about Miami Central.  Go look at my pickem.

Cant wait for MC vs Carol City... and they’ll likely have a part 2 in the playoffs as well.  

That 4th qtr was a doozy for STA.  It reminded me of the Miramar game last year (lost lead early 4th and sayonara).  A friend called me at 21-17 STA early 4th and I quickly mentioned call you back... and within minutes I’m texting GSB it’s a 9 pt lead 30-21 and they’re fucked.  With the DL rotating often it didn’t even matter.  MC was dominating the anchor leg last night.   They weren’t moving the chains, they were moving the scoreboard.   

• Like 4