Pretty much

Nolebull813

20 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

At no time in America's 500+ years of history has the left been more violent then the right. Bannon is a hack. It's fake news to scare and energize white people on the right. It's a low tactic, but it works. All's fair in love, war, and politics. GO DEMS...

The Howard Zinn viewpoint is noted.

You've got Dem pols at the highest levels calling for harassment and confrontation, Antifa showing up anywhere and everywhere they think they can provoke a riot and burn and destroy property and clock folks over the head...

But it just doesn't compare to Tea Party conflagrations where places were left cleaner than when the law-abiding folks who attended them arrived.

Just now, Sportsnut said:

""Antifa showing up anywhere and everywhere they think they can provoke a riot and burn and destroy property and clock folks over the head..""

You mean like the Klan did?

""But it just doesn't compare to Tea Party conflagrations where places were left cleaner than when the law-abiding folks who attended them arrived""

Like the Klan did?..

The Klan were Democrats

You find a political demonstration or riot or a place left in filth afterward in this country in modern times and I'll show a place where there's lots of leftists. It's not close you imbecile.

29 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

At no time in America's 500+ years of history has the left been more violent then the right. Bannon is a hack. It's fake news to scare and energize white people on the right. It's a low tactic, but it works. All's fair in love, war, and politics. GO DEMS...

You support illegals over citizens? Wow. That's some lowlife shit right there 

54 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

Well, Sherman's March was pretty violent. 

But maybe that's a different kettle of fish. 

52 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You support illegals over citizens? Wow. That's some lowlife shit right there 

Did I miss something? Where did he say that?

To prefer the good of these people to the good of those people because these people are the produce of a historical or biological accident doesn't seem very virtuous to me.

I think some of that's in the Bible. There may be a story about a Samaritan. It has something to with not getting confused about who your neighbors are.

Aren't you one the guys who pretends to be a Christian on here?

35 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Did I miss something? Where did he say that?

To prefer the good of these people to the good of those people because these people are the produce of a historical or biological accident doesn't seem very virtuous to me.

I think some of that's in the Bible. There may be a story about a Samaritan. It has something to with not getting confused about who your neighbors are.

Aren't you one the guys who pretends to be a Christian on here?

No one pretends to do anything.

Bringing in illegals put stress on schools, hospitals, healthcare, law enforcement and legal America citizens. 

The cons grossly outweigh any pros you can try and peddle. 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

I was responding to the "Go Dems" part 

clown 🤡 

How does "Go Dems" translate to "You support illegals over citizens? ".  Seriously, if you don't have some agenda where whatever someone says you will turn it into what you want to hear to support your anger then you might have issues that need to be addressed by a professional. 

The support for illegals over citizens does not exist.  It is a talking point for the stupid, angry and scared Trump supporter.  However, for those of you who enjoy the fact that we are putting kids in cages and separating families ( at a huge and unnecessary cost to us btw ) this support might have some truth to it. 

So basically, if your a complete ass who is constantly scared for no reason other than it supports your anger and lack of self worth, you are less wanted here than a hard working human who happens to have been born outside of the United States.  Imho.

Liberals.thumb.jpg.81cb839d84dc65ead8e886505e4422f3.jpg

22 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

No one pretends to do anything.

Bringing in illegals put stress on schools, hospitals, healthcare, law enforcement and legal America citizens. 

The cons grossly outweigh any pros you can try and peddle. 

Is that what you read in your Bible? Do a cost-benefit analysis and then pick the policy that would most benefit American citizens?

2 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

It seems to me that you're both right, which is why both the Left and the Right are both wrong and right. 

How is any of what GSB memed correct?  I believe that what was in the meme I posted is generally what liberals care about and if there is anything wrong with any part of it I would appreciate you specifically pointing those out.  GSB however is suggesting something quite different and if you could also point out what specifically you think is correct please point those out as well. 

Imo, there is absolutely no equivalence to what I think liberals care about and what GSB says that liberals actually do and what the GOP vision is.  Hating Trump is not a vision and to suggest he is correct in that regard is ...I don't know but it's something. 

Let's break this down a bit.   The vision for America -

Protect America - GOP= keep those who follow the Islamic faith out of this country.  Keep brown people out of this country.  Dem= this is a talking point and does not mean anything on it's own.

Fight Terrorism - Didn't know there was an GOP only military that fights terrorist. 

Reduce Tax Burden - the GOP= only for the wealthy.  Dem= for middle class

Reduce Regulations - the GOP= at the expense of our environment and air and water that only is a benefit to big business.  Dem= would like to be rid of regulations that are redundant and/or are no longer relevant.

Drain the Swamp - GOP= not happening and has only got worse by a large margin.  Dem= wants the swamp drained.

America First - GOP= Go back to the 50's and treat our friends like enemies and our enemies like our friends.  Dem= This is a campaign slogan and has no meaning.  When dealing with other countries, how and when has Democrats not wanted what is best for our country and instead tried to make sure the other country did better than the US. 

27 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

How is any of what GSB memed correct?  I believe that what was in the meme I posted is generally what liberals care about and if there is anything wrong with any part of it I would appreciate you specifically pointing those out.  GSB however is suggesting something quite different and if you could also point out what specifically you think is correct please point those out as well. 

[...]

Well, to the extent that we can deal in slogans, I think that

Let women control their bodies

is such a misrepresentation of the issue that it's false. It may well be that, all things considered, abortion should be legal in a wide range of cases, but the slogan ignores the very important claim that fetuses are persons. That claim isn't obviously true or obviously false, which is why the issue is a difficult one. That's why you get the counter-slogan

Advocate the murder of the unborn.

The same goes for

Allowing people to marry who they want.

First, it's grammatically incorrect. But no matter. Second, it's strictly false. There is no major voice in American that is advocating polygamy, for example. Again, it may well be the case that it should be legal for two consenting adults to marry each other regardless of sex, but it's not completely stupid to think that marriage, by nature, is a relation that holds only between a man and a woman.

We can say something similar about

Don't want people to die because they can't afford healthcare.

That slogan, too, I think misrepresents the other side, since part of what is at issue is the number of people who take advantage of the system. We don't want people to die because they're poor. But it's not unreasonable to argue that it's unjust to require by force of law that one family pay for another, because the first family habitually exercised sexual, financial, and professional responsibility; and the second family refused to stop having kids that they couldn't afford, and weren't able to get or keep a job because they were busy doing other things.  

Dan when you say Go Dems that means choosing illegals over American citizens. Do you not understand that? 

Democrats have made it crystal clear that they prioritize illegals over citizens. That is clear in their fake outrage about kids being separated from coyotes, and not giving a damn about Americans in the system being neglected and abused. 

Saying Go Dems is like saying go ISIS. They are both terrorist groups who hate America and its citizens. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Dan when you say Go Dems that means choosing illegals over American citizens. Do you not understand that? 

Democrats have made it crystal clear that they prioritize illegals over citizens. That is clear in their fake outrage about kids being separated from coyotes, and not giving a damn about Americans in the system being neglected and abused. 

Saying Go Dems is like saying go ISIS. They are both terrorist groups who hate America and its citizens

Thank you for that.

That was truly funny. I appreciate it. 

A+

• Haha 1