Live Stream: Colquitt Co. 26, Grayson 14 - Final

ECHS05

26 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

In his defense, Colquitt took away his #1 WR the entire game that in itself will take away a QBs confidence.

Really, the only success he had was on busted plays by the defense, and once his big OL wore out, the Hawgs up front was putting heavy pressure on him every time he dropped back to throw which forces him into some bad decisions.

It's not his fault. Colquitt has made every QB we've played look average and 4 of them will playing big time college football.

A lot of his throws to Kenyon were either overthrown or underthrown tbh. Now there were times where Nyquan held Kenyon in check, but JKori was off on some of those throws. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

A lot of his throws to Kenyon were either overthrown or underthrown tbh. Now there were times where Nyquan held Kenyon in check, but JKori was off on some of those throws. 

If those kids hold on to a few of those throws, the game could have looked a bit different. 

Not sure if they were just nervous because of how good the Colquitt defense is or what, but they certainly had some hit them in the hands that they dropped. 

I have to be honest and say I sighed and wiped my brow more than a couple of times during the game. 

13 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Hell, he wasn't open. His throws being off likely prevented more INTs. It would have taken NFL caliber throws to complete them, and there just aren't many QBs capable of doing that.

Kenyon was locked down and could not get open. There is a reason why he wasn't targeted more often.

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

If those kids hold on to a few of those throws, the game could have looked a bit different. 

Not sure if they were just nervous because of how good the Colquitt defense is or what, but they certainly had some hit them in the hands that they dropped. 

I have to be honest and say I sighed and wiped my brow more than a couple of times during the game. 

I've threatened to send a case of stickey hands to the team for some time now.  I guess I need to do it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

I think there is a reason for some of the under thrown balls but I won't go into it here.

16 minutes ago, JCGIII said:

Were Colquit and Grayson to flip coaches, in two years, Colquit would return to the obscurity from which they came. And Grayson would become a beast.

The question is, would the transfers, helicopter parents, and hangers-ons put up with CRP and his staff? I mean, CRP might make them wear shorts with helmets in practice 😂😂😂

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, ron169 said:

The question is, would the transfers, helicopter parents, and hangers-ons put up with CRP and his staff? I mean, CRP might make them wear shorts with helmets in practice 😂😂😂

It matters

does Uncle Rush Plan on Headbutting any members of the team...

id always where a helmet around that guy

43 minutes ago, noonereal said:

and you should

but you need to learn how to interpret Cal

I think my interpretation is just fine.

Computer says top 10 in the country.

My interpretation: Top 1/2% in the country. 

Colquitt would beat 99.75% of the teams in the country. The computer agrees. Jamie DeMoney agrees. Bluestar Media agrees. 

Probably after the new polls are released on Monday all the other polls aside from trashy USAT will all agree. 

NOR, GSB, LDT... disagree

The Three Jersey Amigos

Qrx0UYF.gif.32243268a216013e198724e48750e8fa.gif

• Haha 3

39 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Colquitt would beat 99.75% of the teams in the country. The computer agrees. Jamie DeMoney agrees. Bluestar Media agrees. 

Probably after the new polls are released on Monday all the other polls aside from trashy USAT will all agree. 

The Three Jersey Amigos

I asked you not to share my personal pic in the open forum!

But look at @GardenStateBaller there, the one on the left, just as out of step in this pic as is his politics. 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The Three Jersey Amigos

99.75%? Ninety nine point seven five....

Let that sink in, let’s go to our shy demure experts. 

But Folsom would own Georgia, huh Block?

Hmmnn....

BGW

36 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

99.75%? Ninety nine point seven five....

Let that sink in, let’s go to our shy demure experts. 

But Folsom would own Georgia, huh Block?

Hmmnn....

BGW

I don't make the news. Just report it. 

If there is 15000 schools in the country playing ball, and Colquitt is 9th out of those...

Guessing 99.75% 

Maybe it's 99.88%

I'm not about doing all the math. I figured someone would be around to correct my numbers if they were too far out of whack. 

xD

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

If there is 15000 schools in the country playing ball, and Colquitt is 9th out of those...

Guessing 99.75% 

Maybe it's 99.88%

I'm not about doing all the math. I figured someone would be around to correct my numbers if they were too far out of whack. 

xD

Impressive nonetheless, big ass number. 😎

But you know you’re feeling froggy and experiencing acute chest puffery, and it’s good.🤣😎😎😎

We aspire to that, we have work to do... thank God we like hitting and hard work  😓.

Regards

BGW

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Guessing 99.75% 

Maybe it's 99.88%

xD

Colquit is top 10 in the nation like Trinity Catholic was 50th Best team in country 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Colquit is top 10 in the nation like Trinity Catholic was 50th Best team in country 

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The Three Jersey Amigos

Yep. If GSB is on the left... which one is you? 

2 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

I have to agree here.

Hey @AztecPadre

a lil Birdie told me..,,, that The packers all American kicker is using a Composite football and not a Leather one,,, and uses a kicking block and does not kick it off the ground 

so once again they found away to inflate their stats once again

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Guessing 99.75% 

Maybe it's 99.88%

xD

99.94. Get with it!

• Thanks 1