(3) Mater Dei defeats (1) IMG 28-24

ATLien12x

22 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Kavanaugh has a better chance of making the SC than MD does of being crowned MNC with that *

With all due respect, why are you so fixated on a forfeit that is marginally bogus to begin with? The MNC will go to who voters think is best team and most deserving at end of season. If MD runs the table there will be NO controversy whatsoever. The forfeit doesn’t mean jack in the end. Honestly nobody cares about it because they know what happened on the field. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It's fun. Let's hope you're right, but I can see Allen and the whole state of TX having a problem with it. 

No we will not.  Hell no one here even knows they have some * and I will assure you we are more focused on who wins State than some national polls.  I never see any Texans posting any national Polls other to say they are bogus.   Allen will have a hard time getting to the Death Star instate.   

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I'm just disapointed that LBP got rid of Raul Lara.... that's was a stupid mistake... And they've fallen off big time because of it... 

The LBSD doesn’t want Poly to be good at football anymore. Won’t let local kids go there forcing them to go to other schools in the area to bring balance to the district.

50 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

No we will not.  Hell no one here even knows they have some * and I will assure you we are more focused on who wins State than some national polls.  I never see any Texans posting any national Polls other to say they are bogus.   Allen will have a hard time getting to the Death Star instate.   

1.  We get it that you don't care.

2.  Heard Allen wasn't "all that" this year

So I agree with your last sentence.

#AllenTrendingDown

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

1.  We get it that you don't care.

2.  Heard Allen wasn't "all that" this year

So I agree with your last sentence.

#AllenTrendingDown

This seems to be the only thing you understand:   You follow Allen more than any Texan I know except @Cracker whose from Allen.  Weird obsession.    Go back to building your imaginary Tiers. 

Texas Trolls by Tier: 

Tier 1: Sammy/Redzone   1a & 1b interchangeable 

Tier 2:  Anyone that accepts your stupid Tieir's

Tier 3:  Anyone with any resemblance to Tier's 1 & 2.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

Cause they aren’t in California 🤷‍♂️

Look I'm not about to list teams I like from Nevada because I only know 3 

BG 

Sparks 

And Some NV school I saw in the GA Historians website that played Marist back in the 1930s... I don't even remember the name... 

So I just lumped BG  in with CA...

You'll get over it...