Texas Week 4 Football Scores

DevilDog

1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:

I'm not referring to OSS games.  That is a lost cause.  I am referring to better in state match ups when available.  Most of the games are decided before the teams get off the bus.  No need to even report the scores.  BORING

Who did DLS and SJB play? You don't know anything about Texas.. We do know one thing OOS people are more concerned and opionated about us than any other State.  Yet we don't care who you play or go score searching.  Please tell us all the shutdown towns this weekend in State...meanwhile DLS won its one millionth game vs a whole half of the Stare.  2 stacked Privates down South ave made you insane the last 3 years.

All lthe top Teams here had at least one district game against anotber power or rival in everylass Allen's fault the keep beating down all those other State champs and runner ups. You need to know how every district is made up before you open up your freaking sucks.

6 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Who did DLS and SJB play? You don't know anything about Texas.. We do know one thing OOS people are more concerned and opionated about us than any other State.  Yet we don't care who you play or go score searching.  Please tell us all the shutdown towns this weekend in State...meanwhile DLS won its one millionth game vs a whole half of the Stare.  2 stacked Privates down South ave made you insane the last 3 years.

All lthe top Teams here had at least one district game against anotber power or rival in everylass Allen's fault the keep beating down all those other State champs and runner ups. You need to know how every district is made up before you open up your freaking sucks.

You guys don't care about anything.  

Exactly why Texas football is a bore until the semi's.

Enjoy the beat downs.  Very sad.

#exposed

8 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

We do know one thing OOS people are more concerned and opionated about us than any other State. 

Any type of success breeds envy and jealousy. You know this. 

Chances are slim to none that anyone outside of Texas actually knows football the way we do anyway, so fuck em.

17 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Let's see your top 10 please.

Green = rising stock

Yellow = steady

Red = losing stock

1. Allen

2. Lake Travis

3. North Shore 

4. Euless Trinity

5. Cy-Fair 

6. Longview

7. Duncanville

8. Converse Judson

9. Katy 

10. Klein Collins

1 minute ago, WulfTangClan said:

Any type of success breeds envy and jealousy. You know this. 

Chances are slim to none that anyone outside of Texas actually knows football the way we do anyway, so fuck em.

Exactly.  You can mention any team including Newton and some troll will appear.  They envy us cuz they aint us.   We don't care about the little States around us).  Ask any Texan to name the top 5 teams in La. Ar. Nm or Ok.  

Unless they schedule a Texas team no one cares or follows any of them and never comment on anything we dont watch.  

12 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

You guys don't care about anything.  

Exactly why Texas football is a bore until the semi's.

Enjoy the beat downs.  Very sad.

#exposed

There's plenty of games worth caring about. They wouldn't be interesting to anyone who only cares about top 100 national status. No point in mentioning those games outside of a Texas thread.

Just one example is Gilmer vs Carthage. These small town games mean a lot to people because it really is your town against our town. Let's see what you got. It really is a purer form of the game than what you get at the elite private level.

One thing I wish Texas would do is play in the Geico Bowl. I'd love to see that.

Poor Sammy...your love for Texas football just keeps you up a night. This has been posted before and it will be posted again due to some who just want to make themselves feel good (more on this later) WE get it.

Every 2 years in Feb this happens, it is like the opening bell for a HOT stock on Wall St. Then the coaches have to fill in the rest of the 1-4 games that is not district games since they do not know until this day. They may have already have teams lined up ahead or maybe they don't. Cali, NJ, GA, Fla can all call ahead 2 years before this happens if you want some of this. The other TX coaches might not want to play Lake Travis, Allen, Katy ect it is THERE choice. And if the teams have already talk before this happens and agree to it than the other coaches have to find teams to fill in the beginning of the season. BUT the district games are set.The open teams could be 200 plus miles away making it a 400 mile round trip (see I broke it down for you) or 4 miles away making it a 8 mile round trip (see I broke it down for you again). Now some other states MIGHT have there teams set and the years of their schedule could be a odd year than TX. 

Now tattoo this on your back so when your boyfriend makes you feel good as he recites it to you as he FUCKS you in the ASS every night. Add 2 more links beside your boyfriends..

Just now, Champa said:

There's plenty of games worth caring about. They wouldn't be interesting to anyone who only cares about top 100 national status. No point in mentioning those games outside of a Texas thread.

Just one example is Gilmer vs Carthage. These small town games mean a lot to people because it really is your town against our town. Let's see what you got. It really is a purer form of the game than what you get at the elite private level.

One thing I wish Texas would do is play in the Geico Bowl. I'd love to see that.

My take on the Texas scores was not about Top 100, it was about competitive equity among teams regardless of Top 100 or Top 1000.

Just look at the scores, the beat downs, the Top 100 teams playing much worse teams.   It's not compelling football. 

i know that Devil Dog "Doesn't care", but thats part of the problem with the overall mentality of the scheduling.

Texas plays great football and the State playoffs are the most exciting in the Country.  My beef is abundance of non compelling matchups earlier in the year.

3 minutes ago, State Champ said:

Then the coaches have to fill in the rest of the 1-4 games that is not district games since they do not know until this day. They may have already have teams lined up ahead or maybe they don't. 

The other TX coaches might not want to play Lake Travis, Allen, Katy ect it is THERE choice.  - So why don't those teams schedule each other - F-g

And if the teams have already talk before this happens and agree to it than the other coaches have to find teams to fill in the beginning of the season.  - So why don't teams schedule competitive opponents for the most part - d*ouche?

The open teams could be 200 plus miles away making it a 400 mile round trip (see I broke it down for you) or 4 miles away making it a 8 mile round trip (see I broke it down for you again).  - Cry me a river.  Many states travel 200 + miles to schedule a compelling match up - dumbsh*t

*net net is Most Texas teams would rather schedule a 8 mile trip for a beat down than a 200 mile trip for a compelling game.  That's my point.  Thank you for making it. 

18 minutes ago, WulfTangClan said:

Green = rising stock

Yellow = steady

Red = losing stock

1. Allen

2. Lake Travis

3. North Shore 

4. Euless Trinity

5. Cy-Fair 

6. Longview

7. Duncanville

8. Converse Judson

9. Katy 

10. Klein Collins

Watch out now, you broke out the color codes on me.   😂 

good list, makes sense. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Don't sleep on ET.

I was one of the few pretty high on ET prior to the season.

Last two weeks have been a little questionable for them, I'll chalk it up to bad weather but they need to show a little more consistency from here on out which is why they're losing a little stock for me. Cy-Fair and Longview and Duncanville have been more consistent than ET so far.

10 minutes ago, WulfTangClan said:

I was one of the few pretty high on ET prior to the season.

Last two weeks have been a little questionable for them, I'll chalk it up to bad weather but they need to show a little more consistency from here on out which is why they're losing a little stock for me. Cy-Fair and Longview and Duncanville have been more consistent than ET so far.

I agree remember last year with the Dville hype and ET got em.  You cannot count those kids out when the chips are on the table.   I don't think LV and Dville have been tested in reality other then the Lufkin game and we know that is always the rival battle.  

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

I agree remember last year with the Dville hype and ET got em.  

At the same token, I also remember this. 

Katy is not to be slept on either. Way down at #9 on my list after a tough start but September Katy ain't playoff Katy. Peep 2008.

6 minutes ago, WulfTangClan said:

At the same token, I also remember this. 

Katy is not to be slept on either. Way down at #9 on my list after a tough start but September Katy ain't playoff Katy. Peep 2008.

Cy fair could get katy in round 2.  That could be a good one.  Caught cy fair games on the net, I was very impressed.  A deliberate team that comes right at you.  Execute well, limited mistakes and very physical.  They will be a tough out like last year. 

8 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

The other TX coaches might not want to play Lake Travis, Allen, Katy ect it is THERE choice.  - So why don't those teams schedule each other - F-g

Sam the Ham I don't even know what team you pull for or care..

Lake Travis played Judson a TOP TX team twice last year (once in the playoffs) and the year before one game. We played them a few years ago as the 1st game also twice.  We played 6a Steele in the playoffs when we were both 4a and we played the last 2 yrs also as the 2nd game LT is 4-0 vs them. Top 10 teams in Tx. Both Very Good teams and they were in the top 100 in the country  same with WL and made the playoffs that you like so much, maybe you forgot that.

Westlake is in our district again. When 5a Westlake was not in our district in 2010 and 2011 because LT was 4a we played them at UTs DKR as the first game with 35k and 17k filling the stands. LT won the 4a SC both years again.We have played them 11 or 12 years straight even when they were 5a and LT was 4a.  LT has lost only twice in 2007 and last yr and they WL made the playoffs that you love so much all of those years.

LT won 5 4a SC games in a row starting in 2007. WL went to a SC game vs North Shore in 2015 and lost in OT BUT LT KILLED them that year 35-14. LT lost to Katy. When WL played for the SC vs Trinty in 2009 losing 41-38 in the TOP 5A DIV 1 game (there was no 6a then) guess what State Champ 4A LT beat WL 42-21 that year. The teams mentions ended up in the TOP 100 some where.

Most coaches think that they will play these teams you mentioned in the playoffs or SC . Pretty simple, that is what I am trying to explain to you along with others from TX .

Now if the teams you mention did fill in the open dates with each other YOU will bitch about it for not having an open slot for a DELAWARE team and most of the Tx people on the board would see this coming from you and others....AGAIN WE GET IT....maybe pick up the phone and call some of the TX coaches and waste their time and you will probably not like their answer or just pay attention to what some here are saying....LT beat EC from La one year 38-17? at LT and EC bailed on us right before the season started so LT had to find a game and a small team who knew they where going to get there ass kicked in call LT. They wanted to see a great team and show there team what it takes to win a SC and we played them at there place. LT ended up #2 in the country. Would I like for them to play OOS games sure, would everyone like the results probably not.

I will just cut and paste my replies every week we hear this which happens to be 52 weeks a year every year. The names MIGHT change but like I said.

Bend over and add this to your back....BUTT you seem to be running out of space BACK there so add this below the "ENTER HERE" tattoo on your ass cheeks. I will quit explaining it to you again so you can recover...

2 minutes ago, State Champ said:

Sam the Ham I don't even know what team you pull for or care..

Lake Travis played Judson a TOP TX team twice last year (once in the playoffs) and the year before one game. We played them a few years ago as the 1st game also twice.  We played 6a Steele in the playoffs when we were both 4a and we played the last 2 yrs also as the 2nd game LT is 4-0 vs them. Top 10 teams in Tx. Both Very Good teams and they were in the top 100 in the country  same with WL and made the playoffs that you like so much, maybe you forgot that.

Westlake is in our district again. When 5a Westlake was not in our district in 2010 and 2011 because LT was 4a we played them at UTs DKR as the first game with 35k and 17k filling the stands. LT won the 4a SC both years again.We have played them 11 or 12 years straight even when they were 5a and LT was 4a.  LT has lost only twice in 2007 and last yr and they WL made the playoffs that you love so much all of those years.

LT won 5 4a SC games in a row starting in 2007. WL went to a SC game vs North Shore in 2015 and lost in OT BUT LT KILLED them that year 35-14. LT lost to Katy. When WL played for the SC vs Trinty in 2009 losing 41-38 in the TOP 5A DIV 1 game (there was no 6a then) guess what State Champ 4A LT beat WL 42-21 that year. The teams mentions ended up in the TOP 100 some where.

Most coaches think that they will play these teams you mentioned in the playoffs or SC . Pretty simple, that is what I am trying to explain to you along with others from TX .

Now if the teams you mention did fill in the open dates with each other YOU will bitch about it for not having an open slot for a DELAWARE team and most of the Tx people on the board would see this coming from you and others....AGAIN WE GET IT....maybe pick up the phone and call some of the TX coaches and waste their time and you will probably not like their answer or just pay attention to what some here are saying....LT beat EC from La one year 38-17? at LT and EC bailed on us right before the season started so LT had to find a game and a small team who knew they where going to get there ass kicked in call LT. They wanted to see a great team and show there team what it takes to win a SC and we played them at there place. LT ended up #2 in the country. Would I like for them to play OOS games sure, would everyone like the results probably not.

I will just cut and paste my replies every week we hear this which happens to be 52 weeks a year every year. The names MIGHT change but like I said.

Bend over and add this to your back....BUTT you seem to be running out of space BACK there so add this below the "ENTER HERE" tattoo on your ass cheeks. I will quit explaining it to you again so you can recover...

Obviously your a legend in your own mind.  Like your teams.