Marietta GA 14, St. John's DC 21 - Final

ECHS05

Marietta played pretty good for an injured team... 

They may still make some noise in state... 

If they can keep it together they will end up as the #1 seed in their region without a doubt... 

I don't see Mceachern beating them 

North Paulding.... No way... 

North Cobb? Man they are having super Offensive woes... Marietta Offense will torch North Cobb this year

And the rest of their region isn't even a. Factor in the situation

10 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

If they can keep it together they will end up as the #1 seed in their region without a doubt... 

North Cobb? Man they are having super Offensive woes... Marietta Offense will torch North Cobb this year

Posted to the Excuse thread. 

ThankYouVeryMuch

14 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Hillgrove is IMO the most complete team both sides of the ball with big Sr class. I believe they'll win the region this year. Very underrated so far this season.

13 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

@NicholasMalibu Is it possible for Zaga to be better than SJC at this point, or no way? Thx. 

No way. This was a trap game for SJC. Marietta still has a ton of talent and they are playing with zero pressure at this point, so I’m not surprised that they made it a game with SJC. I’m very surprised at 21 points for SJC. They looked horrible offensively after being off for two weeks. People are forgetting that they beat Miami Central(just handled STA) two weeks ago and hammered Hoover in Alabama before that. But no, Gonzaga is not in SJC’s league right now.  

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Hillgrove is IMO the most complete team both sides of the ball with big Sr class. I believe they'll win the region this year. Very underrated so far this season.

I forgot about them.... 

The thing that bothers me with Hillgrove is they always slip up and lose when they shouldn't... ALWAYS... 

But they have been pretty good so far.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Thx. SJCs OOS wins vs AL, FL and GA are impressive to date. 

DBP giving BC a tough time today just got me thinking how good Zaga may be. They were up 30-0 over DBP in the 4Q. Much love to the WCAC.  

Don’t get me wrong, GZ is very good. They may beat SJC. I just don’t think they have the speed to run with SJC down the stretch. It’s a bad match up for them. The SJC secondary and edge rushers are something that GZ’s QB hasn’t seen yet. It’ll be a very interesting game for certain.

Yea the WCAC is solid this season. They’ve learned a bunch from similar major city catholic leagues like the BNU and Trinity leagues. I know that for fact. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Thx. SJCs OOS wins vs AL, FL and GA are impressive to date. 

DBP giving BC a tough time today just got me thinking how good Zaga may be. They were up 30-0 over DBP in the 4Q. Much love to the WCAC.  

Define how barely scraping by a 4 loss depleted Marietta team and a not even top 100 in Georgia team is impressive. 

Stock down on SJC. 

Not a good look almost rolling over for Marietta imo.

22 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Define how barely scraping by a 4 loss depleted Marietta team and a not even top 100 in Georgia team is impressive. 

Stock down on SJC. 

Not a good look almost rolling over for Marietta imo.

Marietta's defense has been torched this year.

Grayson and their identity lacking offense put up more than that in one half of football. It took 3 onside kick recoveries for Marietta to make the game respectable.

Just now, OLB76 said:

Well damn we have fail out of the top 100 in Ga! 🤷‍♂️ SJC is the best team we faced all year in my opinion! We have all our kids back. We lost our Rb early in 2 Quarter. He hasn’t been healthy all year and our backup isnt back either. Other than that Great game to SJC !

Talking about Johns Creek not being top 100. 

Pretty sure yall are still pretty high in the state rankings. Not trying to take a thing away from y'all. Obviously you all gave SJC all they wanted. They barely survived. 

Good game for Marietta. 

1 minute ago, OLB76 said:

Well damn we have fail out of the top 100 in Ga! 🤷‍♂️ SJC is the best team we faced all year in my opinion! We have all our kids back. We lost our Rb early in 2 Quarter. He hasn’t been healthy all year and our backup isnt back either. Other than that Great game to SJC !

The illegals are back on the field, too?