Marietta GA 14, St. John's DC 21 - Final

ECHS05

14 minutes ago, OLB76 said:

Well damn we have fail out of the top 100 in Ga! 🤷‍♂️ SJC is the best team we faced all year in my opinion! We have all our kids back. We lost our Rb early in 2 Quarter. He hasn’t been healthy all year and our backup isnt back either. Other than that Great game to SJC !

Marietta had a chance to end it in the 1st half.... that pass that was intercepted in the end zone was killer... it looked like it was a sure TD from that 1 angle then you see a SJC DB come out of nowhere and snag it ... 3 feet from going up 21-0.

Than that interception the guy literally stood waiting on to get to him for 3-4 seconds ...and he drops it.

Make those 2 plays, its game over and Marietta gets a huge win... unfortunately it didnt happen that way

5 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Marietta had a chance to end it in the 1st half.... that pass that was intercepted in the end zone was killer... it looked like it was a sure TD from that 1 angle then you see a SJC DB come out of nowhere and snag it ... 3 feet from going up 21-0.

Than that interception the guy literally stood waiting on to get to him for 3-4 seconds ...and he drops it.

Make those 2 plays, its game over and Marietta gets a huge win... unfortunately it didnt happen that way

Clearly that’s  coaching....

Right?

BGW

(dripping with fuckin’ sarcasm)

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

McEachern is not looking bad right now. 

I'm curious to see how it all plays out. 

They struggled mightily against CG and won 24-17 and then everyone else they've played has been a mess.... 

Cedar Grove is a good small school team but Mceachern shouldn't struggle with them... 

2 hours ago, Warrior said:

Hillgrove is IMO the most complete team both sides of the ball with big Sr class. I believe they'll win the region this year. Very underrated so far this season.

Yeah because beating Banneker, Douglass County and directional Forsyth tells you soooo much about them lol can’t be underrated when you haven’t played anyone of substance! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Sorry, my concentration is a bit off right now. While posting, I'm also watching UT and the former BC QB get pummeled. #ADD

I was talking about Warrior and TDdevils actually, I was egging them on and they made friends like nothing doin' bro. Very disappointed. Hahaha. 

Your explanation made sense enough, considering I was straight up trolling you anyway. 

12 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Sure isn't much separation between the #5 ranked team in the nation and Marietta....7 points

Was SJC actually Colquitt, the trolls would be insufferable. 

Since they are a big private from a place where the bbq tastes the same as the troll food they eat, this was a good win. Very respectable. Sizzling victory. 

Etc.

Etc. 

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Was SJC actually Colquitt, the trolls would be insufferable. 

Since they are a big private from a place where the bbq tastes the same as the troll food they eat, this was a good win. Very respectable. Sizzling victory. 

Etc.

Etc. 

Hawg...I know what you're saying...but a win is a win.  And just for Zone...there doesn't hafta be a LOT of separation.  There just has to be separation.  Marietta put up a good fight...but they lost.  Doesn't really matter by how much.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

Just now, Rufus69 said:

Hawg...I know what you're saying...but a win is a win.  And just for Zone...there doesn't hafta be a LOT of separation.  There just has to be separation.  Marietta put up a good fight...but they lost.  Doesn't really matter by how much.

Rufus>>

Oh, I don't disagree at all. 

Just pointing out the discrepencies in trolling and how it all seems to work around here.

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Oh, I don't disagree at all. 

Just pointing out the discrepencies in trolling and how it all seems to work around here.

I don't even read the trolls.  I've got a couple on ignore right now.  There's a difference between "trolling" and having a "contrary opine".  I can converse or interact with people I disagree with...but I got NO use for the trolls.

NO USE....

Rufus>>

• Like 1

Some teams are definitely being held to a different standard by varying members of our esteemed board.

That's about the makings of my issue reading the aftermath of this thread. 

Colquitt: 12 point victory on the road against top 50 in the country opponent equals, Colquitt<Jersey<Pennsylvania

Or something like that

SJC: 7 point victory at home against not top 50, after a pretty serious first half scare, equals, Good win, respectable victory, SJC>Georgia who is lesser than Jersey<Pennsylvania etc. 

Joe-Biden-Laughing-Shaking-his-Head.gif.6c10ba87b49f280754e37272f5cea220.gif

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Sime teams are definitely being held to a different standard by varying members of our esteemed board.

That's about the makings of my issue reading the aftermath of this thread. 

Colquitt: 12 point victory on the road against top 50 in the country opponent equals, Colquitt<Jersey<Pennsylvania

Or something like that

SJC: 7 point victory at home against not top 50, after a pretty serious first half scare, equals, Good win, respectable victory, SJC>Georgia who is lesser than Jersey<Pennsylvania etc. 

Joe-Biden-Laughing-Shaking-his-Head.gif.6c10ba87b49f280754e37272f5cea220.gif

That SJC performance won’t fly in the Tiers.  Homie don’t play dat.

Watch what happens