Well Boys, today is the show

noonereal

1 hour ago, concha said:

By sentence three the stupid was so deep I had to turn back.

Sorry, rufus

conch...you KNOW I'm right.  The Pubs don't care.  They're gonna confirm him.  He could shoot somebody in the middle of Times Square and they'd confirm him.

Oh wait...that's Trumpy The Clown....LOL.

Don't you think this is all a waste of time?

Rufus>>

• Like 2

Just now, Rufus69 said:

conch...you KNOW I'm right.  The Pubs don't care.  They're gonna confirm him.  He could shoot somebody in the middle of Times Square and they'd confirm him.

Oh wait...that's Trumpy The Clown....LOL.

Don't you think this is all a waste of time?

Rufus>>

I think it's a sham.  What you call 30+ year old accusations with absolutely zero corroboration, even from the accuser's friends?

27 minutes ago, concha said:

Why should I condemn him for looking at the information regarding the case and using common sense?

It's not even "he said, she said".

Even her close friend won't back her up.

She can't even remember the house or date (or apparently the year).

She is a leftist activist who scrubbed her social media while still running off to find the most rabidly leftist, ant-Trump lawyer she could.

Care to see a video of that same lawyer declaring she's going to resist?

Care to see how this POS lawyer treats women making claims against fellow leftists?

"Unbelievable" indeed.

Several of kavanaugh’s friends have already stated some of his comments weren’t truthful.   trump is not a psychologist; he doesn’t know why a person would not remember details.  No one knows the facts including donald. 

Youre no different from those you condemn, you conveniently jump on the side of the right....every predictable time. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Several of kavanaugh’s friends have already stated some of his comments weren’t truthful.   trump is not a psychologist; he doesn’t know why a person would not remember details.  No one knows the facts including donald. 

No one knows the facts because there are none. 

Feinstein held onto these fake allegations until the 11th hour so Kavanaugh had little to no time to squash them during an investigation. 

This is all about revenge for not giving Obama a THIRD Supreme Court pick. 

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Feinstein held onto these fake allegations until the 11th hour so Kavanaugh had little to no time to squash them during an investigation. 

This is not a criminal trial so there won’t be forensics, etc.  stop asking and seeking  it.  You don’t know other than what you are TOLD, and that is always biased from the media.   

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

This is supposedly about vetting a Supreme Court lifetime nominee.  But it's not about vetting at all.  It's a soap opera plain and simple.  All this is a joke.  The Pubs have the votes.  The Pubs are gonna exercise those votes (no matter what).  The "predator" will be confirmed.

Let's go straight to Murphy Brown tonight !!!!

Rufus>>

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

Seriously. I’m not buying her bullshit. I hope to God that the attorney that is going to question her puts the screws to her. 

Of course you don't.  Your mind was made up when Trumpy The Clown uttered his name.  You don't care if the accusations are true.

Be honest...am I not right?

Rufus>>

1 minute ago, Rufus69 said:

This is supposedly about vetting a Supreme Court lifetime nominee.  But it's not about vetting at all.  It's a soap opera plain and simple.  All this is a joke.  The Pubs have the votes.  The Pubs are gonna exercise those votes (no matter what).  The "predator" will be confirmed.

Rufus>>

Unfortunately, I think you are right.  It’s a circus act and he will be approved regardless. 

1 minute ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

The fact that you call him a predator sets the precedent that all it takes to find someone guilty is a random accusation. 

If you or your family member were minding their own business would it be ok to call the police and say they assualted me years ago? 

If the police are called today saying that Feinstein assualted them 40 years ago should she be suspended pending an investigation? 

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Why aren’t you “buying” it? 

Because this little cutesie BS she’s playing is totally transparent. “I want my caffeine” laugh laugh. The almost ready to cry crap got old quick. But she managed to keep it going for the whole statement. 

....now she’s laughing with the attorney. This woman is not terrified. Spare me. She’s enjoying this. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Because this little cutesie BS she’s playing is totally transparent. “I want my caffeine” laugh laugh. The almost ready to cry crap got old quick. But she managed to keep it going for the whole statement. 

....now she’s laughing with the attorney. This woman is not terrified. Spare me.

Her reactions are very reasonable for a “normal” person.  I still don’t know if she’s lying or not, but those are weak cues, mainly b/c you don’t know how she acts on a day to day basis.

5 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Of course you think so. I know people. I deal with the public on an intimate level routinely. This whole thing is BS. I have no doubt.

My position is quite different from yours, I don’t know if she’s telling the truth or not.   

Answer this Mr. “I work with the public”. what is her personality like on a day to day basis and how is this behavior different?  When she is nervous is this typical behavior for her?