Well Boys, today is the show

noonereal

Just now, Rufus69 said:

He will be confirmed.  The Dems don't have the votes to stop it.  None of this will change a single Pubs vote.  And this will be just another nail in the Divided States of America's coffin.

And we think things are BAD now.....

Rufus>>

At least you acknowledged that he will be confirmed. 

And the part of being divided. Who cares. I'm not a big fan of people anyway. 

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I know your not. But hey we had to deal with BO with 8 years. So Buckle up. Your gonna have to go through the same. I love everything about Trump. Love his attitude. Love his actions. And his speech at the UN was great. We are no longer gonna bow down to the world or help the world like we were. It's about America. Instead of billions if not more going overseas let's spend that money here. That would be a good start. 45 billion was given to America from Qatar. But I guess your not a supporter of the rule of law or the sovereignty of this country 

It’s not about buckling up or partisanship but making sound decisions that positively move the nation forward.  Therefore, I believe in balance in gov to act as a checks and bal. 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Every Republican just has to vote yes tomorrow and BK will be confirmed 

Right.

In the end this whole thing is unprovable and every possible witness of her own naming has not supported her story.

All I am saying is her performance (honest or not) has been as good as the anti-Kavanaugh people could hope for. So far.

• Like 2

Just now, Horsefly said:

It’s not about buckling up or partisanship but making sound decisions that positively move the nation forward.  Therefore, I believe in balance in gov to act as a checks and bal. 

And there is checks and balances. If there wasn't the wall would be completely built. Obamacare would be absolutely dead. See congress stopped both from happening fully. Theres your checks and balances. 

Moving the nation forward in what sense? Illegals pouring into this country? More government intrusion in our lives? Doesnt sound like anything that I'm interested in

Just now, concha said:

Right.

In the end this whole thing is unprovable and every possible witness of her own naming has not supported her story.

All I am saying is her performance (honest or not) has been as good as the anti-Kavanaugh people could hope for. So far.

Well 10 dems already said before he sat down they are voting no so this whole thing today is bullshit. I'm sure Jeff flake will vote No because he hates trump. 

Frankly, this whole thing is awful.

I look at this lady and she comes across as believable.

I look at Kavanaugh and find him credible also.

But I also know that none of the 5 other people she claims were at the house corroborate her story. This includes HER close friend - who went so far as to say she never even met Kavanaugh.

I also find it interesting she claims to remember details, but find it fascinating that the actual location escapes her. 

3 minutes ago, concha said:

But I also know that none of the 5 other people she claims were at the house corroborate her story. This includes HER close friend - who went so far as to say she never even met Kavanaugh.

I also find it interesting she claims to remember details, but find it fascinating that the actual location escapes her. 

Because she made it all up. You can make lies come across as believable until it falls apart 

2 minutes ago, concha said:

Lot's of corroborating stories in the media to support the idea that Kav was a fall down drunk for many years BUT as a young adult which he has denied.  That puts a bit of question in my mind  about his credibility. 

25 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

And there is checks and balances. If there wasn't the wall would be completely built. Obamacare would be absolutely dead. See congress stopped both from happening fully. Theres your checks and balances. 

Moving the nation forward in what sense? Illegals pouring into this country? More government intrusion in our lives? Doesnt sound like anything that I'm interested in

That’s not what I mean.  Since we have politicians that are hell bent on party loyalty to independent thought, we must have a process where both parties are well represented in Congress.  (Checks and bal)

Ideally, appointments should be made across political parties as the focus should be on a person’s character and not party affiliations. 

Just now, Horsefly said:

That’s not what I mean.  Since we have politicians that are hell bent on party loyalty to independent thought, we must have a process where both parties are well represented in Congress.  (Checks and bal)

Ideally, appointments should be made across political parties as the focus should be on a person’s character and not party affiliations. 

Yeah well that's not gonna happen. Both parties only want people that is going to support their agenda . And if we had what you are talking about nothing would ever get done in this country. 

18 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Yeah well that's not gonna happen. Both parties only want people that is going to support their agenda . And if we had what you are talking about nothing would ever get done in this country. 

Sure it would.  In any other facet of society we tend to value abilities and character over party affiliation, even in lower parts of the federal gov. and things get done.  Why do you think things are humming now and have been for the past several years?  It’s the work of the people makings things happen and making sound decisions.  

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Sure it would.  In any other facet of society we tend to value abilities and character over party affiliation, even in lower parts of the federal gov. and things get done.  Why do you think things are humming now and have been for the past several years?  It’s the work of the people makings things happen and making sound decisions.  

Based upon people around that will help push the agenda 

2 hours ago, concha said:

Completely unsubstantiated claims of sexual predation made on a national stage made for political gain are not potentially life ruining? 

Even DBP isn't that stupid.

Actually, I take that back.

.."potentially life ruining" is right....for BOTH parties which you FAIL/refuse to see....it's all about the poor accused guy in yours and Trump's eye...16 accusations later I see where Donny is coming from...you?...just pissed the conservative is being picked on huh?..LOL..