Latest Prep Force Poll

6 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

SJC isn’t on the level of the MONSTAR teams. A MONSTAR team would not struggle with a potential six loss Marietta at home

And I don’t care if it’s St Louis Missouri or Hawaii, they’re not top 20 

SJC played Marietta after beating MC in 5OT. 

There are only two monstar teams in America: IMG and the winner of this week's SJB/MD* game. 

1 minute ago, Coletrain06 said:

Right. At this point, I don't see how a top 2 can be anything but MD and IMG

And IMG prob beats MD at home .... but the game was in California. That’s how close it is.... if they played 10 times it wouldn’t be more than 6-4 split either way. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

SJC played Marietta after beating MC in 5OT. 

There are only two monstar teams in America: IMG and the winner of this week's SJB/MD* game. 

can't put IMG above MD regardless of outcome of SJB game 

MD would still have beaten IMG and IMG wouldn't have played anyone near SJB caliber

• Like 2
6 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I see they're still remaining an outlier. Stuck on star power and whatever. 

Last place in their own pick 'em if I'm not totally mistaken, and double digits games behind. 

He has DLS 6th in CA

Pretty little faith for a team that's lost <10 games in state in the last 26 years

Been listening to the SS propagandists 🤮

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Pops said:

He has DLS 6th in CA

Pretty little faith for a team that's lost <10 games in state in the last 26 years

I think he has someone like GSB in his ear. Someone with an agenda thay doesn't really understand what they are seeing or something along those lines. xD

Actually I think they come off more like talent scouts, and their poll reflects highlighting talent over team. 

I thought the Prepforce poll had a foothold and was gonna gain traction as a good high school football poll, but, ihas become an obvious outlier. At this point, the BlueStar Media poll is better and it's not good. 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I think he has someone like GSB in his ear. Someone with an agenda thay doesn't really understand what they are seeing or something along those lines. xD

Actually I think they come off more like talent scouts, and their poll reflects highlighting talent over team. 

I thought the Prepforce poll had a foothold and was gonna gain traction as a good high school football poll, but, ihas become an obvious outlier. At this point, the BlueStar Media poll is better and it's not good. 

It is the most accurate poll published currently. It clearly is based on production not meaningless wins. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, noonereal said:

It is the most accurate poll published currently. It clearly is based on production not meaningless wins. 

So in other words... they don't have a fucking clue in hell what they are seeing and need something more. 

Just like you.

Got it. 

Good luck as a poll. Good luck convincing someone you know what you are looking at on the field of play in a 15000 team pool where everyone can never play each other. 

You guys are ridiculous. I mean that lovingly. 

13 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

So in other words... they don't have a fucking clue in hell what they are seeing and need something more. 

Just like you.

Got it. 

Good luck as a poll. Good luck convincing someone you know what you are looking at on the field of play in a 15000 team pool where everyone can never play each other. 

You guys are ridiculous. I mean that lovingly. 

You sound hateful this year. :(

• Haha 2
On 10/7/2018 at 10:10 PM, ATLien12x said:

SJC isn’t on the level of the MONSTAR teams. A MONSTAR team would not struggle with a potential six loss Marietta at home

And I don’t care if it’s St Louis Missouri, Illinois, or Hawaii; they’re not top 20 

No love for the recruited, transferred up Marietta even from your home state?

Traitorous, treasonous toxic attitude!

BGW

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

You sound hateful this year. :(

My bad. 

It's just the same old song and dance is old. Real old. 

I mean, by now, we know that there ism't much of a way that Texas or Georgia public schools are going to be jet setting around the country. They aren't going to be able to play Mater Dei this week, DBP next week and Miami Central the week after that. It's probably never going to happen that way. 

Yet, here we are. Same song. Same dance. Asking for the impossible and declaring polls good or useless depending on improbable/impossible criteria. 

I'm pretty fed up with it. It's probably coming through in some posts. Probably I'll stop dancing so that you fellas can do the same shuffle you always do then. 

On 10/8/2018 at 4:02 AM, Pops said:

can't put IMG above MD regardless of outcome of SJB game 

MD would still have beaten IMG and IMG wouldn't have played anyone near SJB caliber

sure you can - especially knowing that two defensive starters for IMG got kicked out of the game for nothing.

On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 10:18 PM, Coletrain06 said:

Right. At this point, I don't see how a top 2 can be anything but MD and IMG

Except that football factories should be EXCLUDED from HIGH SCHOOL POLLS! The ability to rape and pillage the entire countryside to fill out a team, is a BULLSHIT criteria for determining a national power!

• Like 1
On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 7:15 AM, HawgGoneIt said:

ALL of these polls except HSFBA, looks more to talent than team quality to make their rankings! CONVERSELY, Colquitt has proved TWICE this season, that big time talent don't mean SPIT against the greatest coach in America!

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 5:06 AM, Pops said:

He has DLS 6th in CA

THAT record just goes to reiterate the claims of how MEDIOCRE Cali really IS!