What up Texas?

DevilDog

Not posting National Videos this week.  Giving Shout outs to My State.  My Texas Homies enjoy.  

I will just start it off with some Small bEast Texas Hitting: 🤣

Oh by the Way how Bout dem Horns.  Beat MobileHoma with Murray and Got D Coord.  Stoops fired the next day.  

I will post our top teams going forward in big games.  Regardless of Class.  As we march to the Death Star in December. 

@Texasball @Horsefly

This is bEast Texas right here: 

• Like 4

A lot of Teams had a bye week prior to district.  But a DFW Power didn't E.T. went out West and Repped the DFW.   Great fans out there in San Angelo.   DFW better not sleep on them Trojans.  They been under the Radar this season. 

#9 Euless Trinity (5-0) Beat #47 San Angelo Central 70-28

• Like 1

This was the game I attended.  No need to give commentary.  It speaks for itself.    Dville has some sharp unis and Skyline's Band won the halftime.  Big Skyline crowd was there.  The Redskin and I left with about 8 mins in the 4th.  This was the fastest action on the field I seen this year and that includes Allen, Desoto, Melissa, TC, and Dunne.  This game was fast. 

Dville is very good.  If you are in the Dub you should go check them out.  

• Like 1

These kids in WOS have played the toughest damn Schedule in Texas. They have played 2 top 10 5A, #1 3A Newton and this week they played the #3 4A DII Jasper in Beast Texas.  Crazy ass schedule.  Beast Texas crazy good football out there with those small schools. 

bEast Texas Speed.  Every team they lost to is undefeated. 

#3 Jasper (6-0) Beat #6 West Orange-Stark 34-24

Real talk...I was happy Texas won...BUT OU is dumb for firing Stoops...

It's not his fault the D was fatigued for playing the longest it has all season.

Texas starters played mostly 4qtr games...OU's were done midway thru 3 in a majority of their games.

The closer Texas kept it...The better chance they had in wearing OU out.  I Didn't expect a 21-point lead tho by Texas (Not did I expect them to blow it in 5-minutes).

Conditioing won this game for UT.  Conservative coaching near the end almost cost them.

Grats to da Horns 👍🏻

Murray is a freaking monster tho.  But it appears OU depends on 2-3 players too much.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Frosty4024 said:

Real talk...I was happy Texas won...BUT OU is dumb for firing Stoops...

It's not his fault the D was fatigued for playing the longest it has all season.

Texas starters played mostly 4qtr games...OU's were done midway thru 3 in a majority of their games.

The closer Texas kept it...The better chance they had in wearing OU out.  I Didn't expect a 21-point lead tho by Texas (Not did I expect them to blow it in 5-minutes).

Conditioing won this game for UT.  Conservative coaching near the end almost cost them.

Grats to da Horns 👍🏻

Murray is a freaking monster tho.  But it appears OU depends on 2-3 players too much.

Revolution 18 has changed Texas.  This recruiting class is a Monster.  Hell the Snapper, Holder, and Kicker all Freshman.  Kenontay Ingram and those Young DBs are ballers,  Foster had the only sack on Murray.  But I only mentioned that because I am 100% Horns and it is a good day when beating MobileHoma causes a breakdown.  But this is about the top teams in Texas to watch as district start and the march to the Death Star.  Some Texans don't know or get to see these teams.  

It's 12:12 and OU still Sucks. 

9 hours ago, DevilDog said:

A lot of Teams had a bye week prior to district.  But a DFW Power didn't E.T. went out West and Repped the DFW.   Great fans out there in San Angelo.   DFW better not sleep on them Trojans.  They been under the Radar this season. 

#9 Euless Trinity (5-0) Beat #47 San Angelo Central 70-28

The top RB at Trinity got hurt early in the season.  He has been back the last few games and is difference maker for them.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Texasball said:

The top RB at Trinity got hurt early in the season.  He has been back the last few games and is difference maker for them.

Great.  This is why I'm posting these top team videos to get info like this.  Good stuff.  What's your take on the Sneaky Blond's?

4 hours ago, Texasball said:

Bobcats were pretty philosophical about the game.

Honest quote of the video:

Christian Gabeldon - “We got destroyed.”

They never gave up, though.  SA would have been better off not passing at all.  Picks cost them dearly.

16 hours ago, DevilDog said:

These kids in WOS have played the toughest damn Schedule in Texas. They have played 2 top 10 5A, #1 3A Newton and this week they played the #3 4A DII Jasper in Beast Texas.  Crazy ass schedule.  Beast Texas crazy good football out there with those small schools. 

bEast Texas Speed.  Every team they lost to is undefeated. 

#3 Jasper (6-0) Beat #6 West Orange-Stark 34-24

WOS will be good In 2 years.  

What most ppl don’t realize, until the UIL starting watering down each classification with D1/D2 districts, WOS was a 4A (old 3A) school for about 7 years before they won state.  It took them going 3A D2 before they won that classification.  They still to this day, maybe outside of 2016, wouldn’t have bear Argyle, la Vega, or Carthage.    

They failed to win state with Earl thomas and Deon Beasley on the same team.  The 1st year they dropped to 3A lost in the 1st round in the Astrodome.

38 minutes ago, FloTex said:

WOS will be good In 2 years.  

What most ppl don’t realize, until the UIL starting watering down each classification with D1/D2 districts, WOS was a 4A (old 3A) school for about 7 years before they won state.  It took them going 3A D2 before they won that classification.  They still to this day, maybe outside of 2016, wouldn’t have bear Argyle, la Vega, or Carthage.    

They failed to win state with Earl thomas and Deon Beasley on the same team.  The 1st year they dropped to 3A lost in the 1st round in the Astrodome.

WOS has been to State 8 times.  5 since the split classes.  Prior to that when there were no split classes and they were in old 4A (new 5A) the 2nd highest class they won 2 of 3.  They had won State before the split classifications and adding a 6A.  

They were damn good with only 5 classes and playing in the 2nd highest classification.  

1998 Paris 31 WOS 13 4A championship

1987 WOS 17 Rockwall 7 4A Champs

1986 WOS 21 McKinney 9 4A Champs.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Great.  This is why I'm posting these top team videos to get info like this.  Good stuff.  What's your take on the Sneaky Blond's?

The kid that I am talking about is #3 in the video Brandon Theus -  I heard that he is a man child.  He looks pretty big in the video too.