What up Texas?

DevilDog

On 10/9/2018 at 8:47 AM, ORabidOne said:

WELL, in a state with REAL football like Georgia, and not that arena shit you girls play! WHITE boys CAN play BUT! They DON'T play LBer, DB, WR, or RB! All you need to know is what you'll see at major DI programs! NO WHITE boys allowed on D! SAME O SAME O for QUALITY prep programs in the SOUTHEAST!

Archer starting MLB is white they also have DE that is white.  js

• Like 1

On 10/9/2018 at 8:47 AM, ORabidOne said:

WELL, in a state with REAL football like Georgia, and not that arena shit you girls play! WHITE boys CAN play BUT! They DON'T play LBer, DB, WR, or RB! All you need to know is what you'll see at major DI programs! NO WHITE boys allowed on D! SAME O SAME O for QUALITY prep programs in the SOUTHEAST!

Your so full of shit it’s not even funny.  lol at you cause I am watching Grayson vs Archer tonight and it’s very underwhelming. 

Just now, Horsefly said:

How are they in the trenches? 

Oline great size. Smaller on the D side but they are fast. Really giving ET fits. Playing like years of frustration ending tonight. If we lose which is very possible it won't be because ET played bad. Have to say very impressive 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

Only audio.  It got out of hand quickly.  28-14 Allen.  Early 2d qtr.  PE DL getting gassed. 

In listening to LT and WL now

Thus will be Allen's toughest challenge.  What's crazy not a drop of damn rain now.  It was when I left work heading home.  Instead I are some great Goat in Plano.  Plano East is athletic.  Allen is very very  good seen them twice so far.  Hate I missed this one.  

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Thus will be Allen's toughest challenge.  What's crazy not a drop of damn rain now.  It was when I left work heading home.  Instead I are some great Goat in Plano.  Plano East is athletic.  Allen is very very  good seen them twice so far.  Hate I missed this one.  

They must have pissed off Allen .  61-29 now

• Like 1

(5A D1) #2 Lufkin dominating (5A D1) #4 College Station 35 - 0 heading into the 4th. 

Lufkin's only loss was to (6A) #7 Longview to start the season by a score of 35 - 28 and Lufkin was missing key starters in that game. 

I'd say Lufkin be alright this year. 

Total Yards Through 3QTs

Lufkin: 357

College Station: 139

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

And just like that WL goes up 34-7.   Ouch!

this will be a humbling loss for LT

I like it!  Maybe LT takes it Like North Shore in the past and go on to win state.  Or maybe they do not, which is most likely the case.