What up Texas?

DevilDog

4 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

A team of white kids beat Denton?  How is that even possible?  Lol. ET looked badass.  Them Samoans can play ball!!

SLC, Katy, Lake Travis... I hope you aren't serious. White kids win ships every year in Texas. Have been for years.

Highland Park, Cedar Park, Aledo list goes on and on.

4 hours ago, DevilDog said:

WOS has been to State 8 times.  5 since the split classes.  Prior to that when there were no split classes and they were in old 4A (new 5A) the 2nd highest class they won 2 of 3.  They had won State before the split classifications and adding a 6A.  

They were damn good with only 5 classes and playing in the 2nd highest classification.  

1998 Paris 31 WOS 13 4A championship

1987 WOS 17 Rockwall 7 4A Champs

1986 WOS 21 McKinney 9 4A Champs.  

And I’ve always stated, the WOS teams of the late 80’s, and around 1995-2000 were much better than the recent teams that have won state.

WOS, back in the mid 80’s to mid 90’s had about 1,200 kids.  Nowadays they are lucky to be half that.  They got beat some LaMarque teams, like the 1995 team 14-7 in the quarterfinals, they woulda beat the 2016 team by 3 td’s.

WOS, is way down this year.  Nothing special.  And they won’t be much better next year.

3 hours ago, Big Bald Hairy Man said:

Never mind that Midway got fucked over last year 

Maybe if your coaches actually taught Midway's players how to hold onto the ball, specifically on special teams, or taught your C how to snap a ball... would've had a better chance at winning.

Can't blame refs for scrub performances.

1 hour ago, WulfTangClan said:

Maybe if your coaches actually taught Midway's players how to hold onto the ball, specifically on special teams, or taught your C how to snap a ball... would've had a better chance at winning.

Can't blame refs for scrub performances.

Cy Fair played a dirty game. They knew what they were doing. It wasn’t just the refs,  but the idiot coach trying to put on a show for the fans. I put this one on the parents as well and again on the coaches for not preparing a team properly. And Cy Fair personnel was tampering with our equipment on the sidelines

31 minutes ago, Big Bald Hairy Man said:

Cy Fair played a dirty game. They knew what they were doing. It wasn’t just the refs,  but the idiot coach trying to put on a show for the fans. I put this one on the parents as well and again on the coaches for not preparing a team properly. And Cy Fair personnel was tampering with our equipment on the sidelines

Let me see if I’ve got this.  It’s kind of hard to digest all this because you’ve only repeated yourself about 8 times in the past 3 weeks.

1. Cy Fair plays dirty.

2. Coaches just puttin’ on a show for the fans (whatever that means).

3. Parents are somehow to blame (not sure how but I believe you).

4. Coaches (other coaches or the same coaches, can’t tell) not preparing the team properly.

5. Cy Fair tampered with your equipment.

Does that about cover it?  Good.

Now you don’t have to waste energy typing all those words. Just list the numbers for the item(s) that are pissing you off at any particular moment and we can respond with either:

6. Oooh, those dirty bastards, we’re with you,

Or

7. Give it a rest, you crazy loon.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Texasvic said:

Cy fair lost to cy falls, what do yall think of ch falls? They have a really good and big qb

I was impressed, they have a solid squad.  Balanced O and a good defense.  Cy Fair however played terribly.  Uncharacteristic penalties, TOs and dropped passes, a few for clear TDs. 

5 hours ago, Big Bald Hairy Man said:

Midway has never been and will never be the best team in Texas.  Hell, they wouldn’t even be the best team in TAPPS.  

8 hours ago, Wosinc said:

Let me see if I’ve got this.  It’s kind of hard to digest all this because you’ve only repeated yourself about 8 times in the past 3 weeks.

1. Cy Fair plays dirty.

2. Coaches just puttin’ on a show for the fans (whatever that means).

3. Parents are somehow to blame (not sure how but I believe you).

4. Coaches (other coaches or the same coaches, can’t tell) not preparing the team properly.

5. Cy Fair tampered with your equipment.

Does that about cover it?  Good.

Now you don’t have to waste energy typing all those words. Just list the numbers for the item(s) that are pissing you off at any particular moment and we can respond with either:

6. Oooh, those dirty bastards, we’re with you,

Or

7. Give it a rest, you crazy loon.

I think it goes beyond this. The UIL Brass needed a Houston team to win. I guarantee it. 

15 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Bad ass white Kids too.  Never sell that program short. Those white kids been kicking butt for a long time.  

WELL, in a state with REAL football like Georgia, and not that arena shit you girls play! WHITE boys CAN play BUT! They DON'T play LBer, DB, WR, or RB! All you need to know is what you'll see at major DI programs! NO WHITE boys allowed on D! SAME O SAME O for QUALITY prep programs in the SOUTHEAST!

1 hour ago, ORabidOne said:

WELL, in a state with REAL football like Georgia, and not that arena shit you girls play! WHITE boys CAN play BUT! They DON'T play LBer, DB, WR, or RB! All you need to know is what you'll see at major DI programs! NO WHITE boys allowed on D! SAME O SAME O for QUALITY prep programs in the SOUTHEAST!

That's because you live in one of the biggest Slave states.  Of course the saturation of Blacks will be prevalent.  Only bEast Texas is similar in the Nation of Texas.  Plenty White Boys as you call them here in Texas ball out on Defense.  Same as Cali or any diverse State.  I bet Swimming and Volleyball suck in Ga. At all levels.  😄

This should help you:

Slaves Easily Captured 

Austin Texas pop. 947,890 only 68,000 Blacks

Birmingham pop 212,237:  155,791 Blacks

Savannah, Ga. 136,286;   75,507 Blacks

Now that would explain Lake Travis.  Come jump on them and see how you like it.  

More brothas in Ga and Fl than Cali and Texas yet damn near double the populations.  Even a Goober can figure out why.  The SouthEast is the Slave Coast. 😁

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

That's because you live in one of the biggest Slave states.  Of course the saturation of Blacks will be prevalent.  Only bEast Texas is similar in the Nation of Texas.  Plenty White Boys as you call them here in Texas ball out on Defense.  Same as Cali or any diverse State.  I bet Swimming and Volleyball suck in Ga. At all levels.  😄

This should help you:

Slaves Easily Captured 

Austin Texas pop. 947,890 only 68,000 Blacks

Birmingham pop 212,237:  155,791 Blacks

Savannah, Ga. 136,286;   75,507 Blacks

Now that would explain Lake Travis.  Come jump on them and see how you like it.  

More brothas in Ga and Fl than Cali and Texas yet damn near double the populations.  Even a Goober can figure out why.  The SouthEast is the Slave Coast. 😁

South lake carrols rb is white and hes a beast, tons of offers (clemson, vanderbilt, san diego st, smu, air force, oregon, Minnesota) 

4 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

I can appreciate your passion for Georgia Football, but acting like Georgia HS football has something on Texas HS Football is foolish.   

• Like 1