What up Texas?

DevilDog

15 hours ago, Big hairy bald Jones said:

Our Coach blew this game. He was trying to impress the fans with sideline antics. I put this on the fans for not shutting their fucking faces when we were trying to make calls. I was yelling telling them to run the left counter but the fans wouldn’t shut the fuck up. I also blame the traffic in the area for this, our kids were on the buses too long and were already tired before the game. The whole event was a total fucking shit show, I don’t think the coach gives a damn. 

So to be clear the Reason ET has beaten you 3 years straight is not because the big Tongans are just too physical.  This particular year just to be clear the reasons for Midway losing are as follows:  Thanks big hairy Bald Jones:  The Texas HS Football Season is officially Underway.   🤣

1. Our Coach blew this game. He was trying to impress the fans with sideline antics 🤣

Image result for coaches antics on sideline gif

2,  I put this on the fans for not shutting their fucking faces when we were trying to make calls🤣

Image result for FANS YELLING GIF

3.   I also blame the traffic in the area for this, our kids were on the buses too long and were already tired before the game🤣

Image result for SCHOOL BUS IN TRAFFIC GIF

4  The whole event was a total fucking shit show, I don’t think the coach gives a damn.  🤣

Image result for bad coaching gif

I would bet this is the reason they keep losing to E.T.:  It takes 6 of them to tackle one Trinity Trojan 😎

Image result for euless trinity vs waco midway

• Haha 3

Does UH have a chance against Brokelahoma.?.  I think they will give them a fight for about 3 qtrs.   Due to their coach is former WVU Coach and is familiar with the Big 12 and has a mobile QB.  Zero U had an atrocious Defense last year.  Anxious to see how that plays out.  Wish this was a Neutral site game.  UH spanked them last time.   Coogs were horrible on Def as well last year.

4 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

What's up my Tejas brothers??!!

I'll be in town 9/13/-14 for the SJC/DV game. I'd like to attend the best possible Dallas-area game on 9/13. Please post my best choices that evening. The in advance for your time and assistance. 

Coppell @ Allen 9/13

Longview @ Tyler John Tyler 9/13 about 2 hrs away

Mesquite Horn @ Cedar Hill 9/13

Desoto @ Dallas Bishop Dunne 9/13

Highland Park @ Frisco Lone Star 9/13

Midlothian Heritage @ Decatur  9/13  4A powers

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

Coppell @ Allen 9/13

Longview @ Tyler John Tyler 9/13 about 2 hrs away

Mesquite Horn @ Cedar Hill 9/13

Desoto @ @ Dallas Bishop Dunne 9/13

Highland Park @ Frisco Lone Star 9/13

Midlothian Heritage @ Decatur  9/13  4A powers

Highland Park @ Frisco Lone Star will be indoors at the Star if you are wanting to avoid the heat.

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Does UH have a chance against Brokelahoma.?.  I think they will give them a fight for about 3 qtrs.   Due to their coach is former WVU Coach and is familiar with the Big 12 and has a mobile QB.  Zero U had an atrocious Defense last year.  Anxious to see how that plays out.  Wish this was a Neutral site game.  UH spanked them last time.   Coogs were horrible on Def as well last year.

Nope...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, steeler01 said:

From that list Coppell at Allen

As a visitor you have to go to a game @ Allen.  Heckuva atmosphere.  

But as a DWF dude I would follow in this order.  I saw Allen last week and I think they will beat Coppell 

1.  Desoto vs. Dunne   Just to see what Mathis have changed about them

2. Lobos vs. Lions in Beast Texas  Just have to know the history of those games out there

3.  Highland Park @ Frisco Lone Star 9/13  Inside the Star in Frisco.  HP indoors is must see. 

Horn and CH will be interesting as well.   

This is where I more and likely will be in Melissa: 

Honorable mention:  4A Power Melissa with RB Jabray Young and QB Brandon Lewis the two best at their position in the DFW as a (tandem) IMHO and that includes Allen.  Melissa vs. 5A DII Frisco.  I will probably be there.  I go see the Private and 4A - 6A powers so I can know the landscape.  6A Last week.  I will watch 4A and 5A next week.  

I keep telling people that the best Privates in Texas are not better than the Best 4A.  It was 47 - 7 at the half.  They can play with 6A teams in Collin County.  I know that from my own eyes.  

Melissa ranked Top 10 in 4A DI destroyed a highly ranked TAPPS DI #3 Argyle Liberty Christian on the Road Friday.  47 - 17.  The landscape has changed in Texas. Jabray didn't even play in that game.    Brandon Lewis going to Colorado and Young have multiple offers.  WR last year is at Texas.  They are loaded in that class.   Last year I watch them lose to T.C. Cedar Hill on a fluke play on a rain soaked field.   

https://dentonrc.com/sports/football-melissa-rolls-to---win-over-liberty-christian/article_532777e6-57d2-55dd-9744-6f85e640eb29.html

ARGYLE — Melissa quarterback Brandon Lewis lived up to the hype Friday night in the team’s high school football season opener against Liberty Christian.

Lewis, Dave Campbell’s Texas Football Class 4A Preseason Offensive Player of the Year, came out on fire after a rainstorm that passed through a few hours before kickoff cooled the temperature considerably.

Lewis threw for 234 yards and four touchdowns and rushed for another score to lead Melissa to a 47-14 road victory over Liberty Christian. He completed 11 of 15 passes with no interceptions as the Cardinals (1-0) finished with 490 yards total offense. Runningback Xylon Posey rushed 11 times for 150 yards and two touchdowns as Melissa showed an explosive offense while defensively limiting Liberty Christian to two scores and 338 yards of offense.

Liberty Christian, which was coming off an 8-5 season and a trip to the TAPPS Division I state semifinals last year in head coach Steven Greek’s first campaign, fell behind quickly as the Cardinals mounted 409 yards of offense in the first half with Lewis accounting for more than half of that total. He threw for 199 yards and three touchdowns and rushed for 39 yards and one touchdown as Melissa opened a commanding 41-7 lead. Lewis’ 248 yards was more than Liberty Christian had as a team (191) in the first two quarters.

• Like 1

Last year I watched this kid against Liberty Christian with Saints Coach Sean Peyton whose kid played with L.C.  and he said you can go on the road with that kid.  He also said that he only drafts RB's with big thighs and asses because Bill Parcells told him "ass moves mass" 🤣

This kid is hard to bring down and this explains why and he runs a 10.7 100m.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DevilDog said:

As a visitor you have to go to a game @ Allen.  Heckuva atmosphere.  

But as a DWF dude I would follow in this order.  I saw Allen last week and I think they will beat Coppell 

1.  Desoto vs. Dunne   Just to see what Mathis have changed about them

2. Lobos vs. Lions in Beast Texas  Just have to know the history of those games out there

3.  Highland Park @ Frisco Lone Star 9/13  Inside the Star in Frisco.  HP indoors is must see. 

Horn and CH will be interesting as well.   

This is where I more and likely will be in Melissa: 

Honorable mention:  4A Power Melissa with RB Jabray Young and QB Brandon Lewis the two best at their position in the DFW as a (tandem) IMHO and that includes Allen.  Melissa vs. 5A DII Frisco.  I will probably be there.  I go see the Private and 4A - 6A powers so I can know the landscape.  6A Last week.  I will watch 4A and 5A next week.  

I keep telling people that the best Privates in Texas are not better than the Best 4A.  It was 47 - 7 at the half.  They can play with 6A teams in Collin County.  I know that from my own eyes.  

Melissa ranked Top 10 in 4A DI destroyed a highly ranked TAPPS DI #3 Argyle Liberty Christian on the Road Friday.  47 - 17.  The landscape has changed in Texas. Jabray didn't even play in that game.    Brandon Lewis going to Colorado and Young have multiple offers.  WR last year is at Texas.  They are loaded in that class.   Last year I watch them lose to T.C. Cedar Hill on a fluke play on a rain soaked field.   

https://dentonrc.com/sports/football-melissa-rolls-to---win-over-liberty-christian/article_532777e6-57d2-55dd-9744-6f85e640eb29.html

ARGYLE — Melissa quarterback Brandon Lewis lived up to the hype Friday night in the team’s high school football season opener against Liberty Christian.

Lewis, Dave Campbell’s Texas Football Class 4A Preseason Offensive Player of the Year, came out on fire after a rainstorm that passed through a few hours before kickoff cooled the temperature considerably.

Lewis threw for 234 yards and four touchdowns and rushed for another score to lead Melissa to a 47-14 road victory over Liberty Christian. He completed 11 of 15 passes with no interceptions as the Cardinals (1-0) finished with 490 yards total offense. Runningback Xylon Posey rushed 11 times for 150 yards and two touchdowns as Melissa showed an explosive offense while defensively limiting Liberty Christian to two scores and 338 yards of offense.

Liberty Christian, which was coming off an 8-5 season and a trip to the TAPPS Division I state semifinals last year in head coach Steven Greek’s first campaign, fell behind quickly as the Cardinals mounted 409 yards of offense in the first half with Lewis accounting for more than half of that total. He threw for 199 yards and three touchdowns and rushed for 39 yards and one touchdown as Melissa opened a commanding 41-7 lead. Lewis’ 248 yards was more than Liberty Christian had as a team (191) in the first two quarters.

Note:

Liberty Christian's star RB (Washington) graduated and is in college.

He was about 60-70% of thier offense last season.

WAIT?! WHAT?!?!  POSEY IS PLAYING FOR MELISSA?!?!?! 😱😱😱😱

So Melissa gained another 1600 yard rusher and nobody alerted me of this???

I need yall to do better 😑

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Frosty4024 said:

Note:

Liberty Christian's star RB (Washington) graduated and is in college.

He was about 60-70% of thier offense last season.

WAIT?! WHAT?!?!  POSEY IS PLAYING FOR MELISSA?!?!?! 😱😱😱😱

So Melissa gained another 1600 yard rusher and nobody alerted me of this???

I need yall to do better 😑

Posey, Young and Brandon Lewis in the same backfield and don't forget to include Chase Mapps and the WR Antonio Robinson.  Yep the Denton Kid Posey is at Melissa.  4ADI will be lit this year. 

Carthage,  Liberty Hill, Paris, Argyle, Melissa and La Vega.  I will put them up against the best in 5A any day.  And 4ADII Pleasant Grove might be more talented than those 6 in DI.  They beat Paris last week. 

Melissa @ T.C. Cedar Hill will be a heckuva game again.  That was the 2nd best game I watched last year outside Dville and Northshore at the DeathStar.  Game was delayed field was soaked and the fighting Deion Sanders escaped with a slant and the Melissa CB slipped with about 26 secs left in the game.  T.C. Cedar Hill is loaded. 

image.png

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Posey, Young and Brandon Lewis in the same backfield and don't include Chase Mapps and the WR Antonio Robinson.  Yep the Denton Kid Posey is at Melissa.  4ADI will be lit this year. 

Carthage,  Liberty Hill, Paris, Argyle, Melissa and La Vega.  I will put them up against the best in 5A any day.  And 4ADII Pleasant Grove might be more talented than those 6 in DI.  They beat Paris last week. 

Melissa @ T.C. Cedar Hill will be a heckuva game again.  That was the 2nd best game I watched last year outside Dville and Northshore at the DeathStar.  Game was delayed field was soaked and the fighting Deion Sanders escaped with a slant and the Melissa CB slipped with about 26 secs left in the game.  T.C. Cedar Hill is loaded. 

image.png

Argyle's district is bonkers.

Melissa, Paris, Celina, 

• Like 1

I only saw a little bit of T.C. Cedar Hill last year, but those kids in the trenches are huge. They look like a 6A squad. I can't wait for how obnoxious the announcers on ESPN are gonna be when their game is televised. Just take a drink every time Deion Sanders name is mentioned and try not to die from alcohol poisoning in the process.

Newton is at Silsbee this week. Gonna be the first game I attend. We'll probably lose.

Katy and Atascocita should be one of the best games in the state. Maybe even better than Katy/North Shore.

I sure hope Aledo can handle that Mexican team this week. Probably gonna be up by 50 at halftime. Don't know what a game like this does for them. It certainly won't be to test themselves. Not unless they're gonna try really hard not to score 100 points.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Champa said:

I only saw a little bit of T.C. Cedar Hill last year, but those kids in the trenches are huge. They look like a 6A squad. I can't wait for how obnoxious the announcers on ESPN are gonna be when their game is televised. Just take a drink every time Deion Sanders name is mentioned and try not to die from alcohol poisoning in the process.

Newton is at Silsbee this week. Gonna be the first game I attend. We'll probably lose.

Katy and Atascocita should be one of the best games in the state. Maybe even better than Katy/North Shore.

I sure hope Aledo can handle that Mexican team this week. Probably gonna be up by 50 at halftime. Don't know what a game like this does for them. It certainly won't be to test themselves. Not unless they're gonna try really hard not to score 100 points.

They are 6A BIg>  @Texasball told me before I went to the Melissa game he said DD you will be impressed with them getting off the bus.  They are talented and Sanders can toss that rock.  They are 6A caliber.  If last years Dunne could stay on the field with Desoto I watched that one with Texasball.  I will assure you not many 5A & 6A in Texas would be T.C. Cedar Hill.  That game with Melissa gonna be lit again IMHO.  Good luck with Silsbee. 

10 hours ago, Frosty4024 said:

Does the Lufkin Stream still exist for live games and replays after Tuesdays?

I need to find that link.

Lufkin's last year doing live games was 2016.

Had conflict with MSGPR.

I say conflict, if was a $ issue.

On 9/1/2019 at 5:48 PM, Frosty4024 said:

Ok Texans...

Somebody in the know help me out.

Poteet's star RB Seth McGowen did not play in last week's loss vs Ryan.  Wonder what his status is.

Dont wanna put his situation out there but it was "non-football" related reasons. 

He'll be back this week vs Wax