What up Texas?

DevilDog

UIL Reclassification and Realignment 2020-2022  By ISD. Funny HP comes in at 2,209 🤣

Mansfield Summit,  Longview and Braswell  drops to 5A DI>  Highland Park stays in 5A DI.

Carthage and Celina drops to 4A DIIA.  Liberty Hill moves to 5A DII (Watch them be a handful)

https://www.uiltexas.org/files/alignments/2020_alpha_post.pdf

https://www.uiltexas.org/files/alignments/2020_alpha_by_conf_post.pdf

Conference Enrollment Number of Schools Number of Schools (Basketball) Number of Schools (Football) Number of Schools (Volleyball)
6A 2220 and above 249 schools 249 (Basketball) 249 Schools (Football) 247 (Volleyball)
5A 1210 – 2219 254 schools 253 (Basketball) 251 schools (Football) 253 (Volleyball)
4A 515 – 1209 202 schools 198 (Basketball) 184 schools (Football) 198 (Volleyball)
3A 230 – 514 236 schools 236 schools (Basketball) 212 schools (Football) 223 (Volleyball)
2A 105 – 229 200 schools 200 schools (Basketball) 190 schools (Football) 136 (Volleyball)
1A 104.9 and below 220 schools 217 schools (Basketball) 153 schools (Football) 118 (Volleyball)

1 hour ago, The Guru said:

But you get emotionally insecure when people mock your silly predictions

los gems.....formely "Guest LOSer"

Like I said, when you peel back the los onion you find a stupid person....funny sometimes, but generally stupid.

"You keep bringing up Les Miles' failure as if it justifies the hiring of Orgeron the circus clown.

Miles had to go and Orgeron is the dumbest hire in the country right now."

"Any moron can dissect the problem. LSU sucks at offense. Great.

But not everybody can fix it.

Least of which among those people is Ed Orgeron."

"McElwain may not be ultimately successful at Florida but at least he had the credentials.

Orgeron is just a retread, career assistant who got the job because he's a fat cajun like all of their fans.

Read what Caj said. It's basically what the average fan would be saying. He 'gets it', he loves LSU, he's from Louisiana.

Not a single qualification to be the head coach of a major program."

"Oh yeah and if anybody is attuned to the new progressive landscape of college football it's Ed Orgeron."

"Orgeron is one of the dumbest decisions made by a major program in a long time."

"It's funny that Caj was tired of Les Miles but he loves the fact that they hired a fatter, more redneck version of him in Ed Orgeron.

They're going to play tough defense and not score any points while not throwing forward passes.

Just like Les Miles did."

" Les Miles is a more competent football man than Ed Orgeron.

There's literally no evidence that Ed Orgeron is qualified for that job."

"It's inarguable that Orgeron is a loser head coach and his future results won't likely be any different."

"Orgeron is a laughingstock hire."

"He's a loser.

It's already been proven and it will be again. It will be an epic (and public) dumpster fire"

"t's so typical of a place like LSU to fall in love with an interim knucklehead coach because he's fat and has a cajun twang"

"Oregeron is going to crap out and it's going to be fantastic."

"The guy is a bozo who's not fit to be the head coach of a major program.

But I think it's great. College football will be better off with a 7-win LSU team for awhile."

"Orgeron is a clown and everyone knows it except the LSU administration and select fanboys"

"LSU will be leaving a lot of points on the field against good defenses in the Orgeron era.

Get ready for it."

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, RedZone said:

los gems.....formely "Guest LOSer"

Like I said, when you peel back the los onion you find a stupid person....funny sometimes, but generally stupid.

"You keep bringing up Les Miles' failure as if it justifies the hiring of Orgeron the circus clown.

Miles had to go and Orgeron is the dumbest hire in the country right now."

"Any moron can dissect the problem. LSU sucks at offense. Great.

But not everybody can fix it.

Least of which among those people is Ed Orgeron."

"McElwain may not be ultimately successful at Florida but at least he had the credentials.

Orgeron is just a retread, career assistant who got the job because he's a fat cajun like all of their fans.

Read what Caj said. It's basically what the average fan would be saying. He 'gets it', he loves LSU, he's from Louisiana.

Not a single qualification to be the head coach of a major program."

"Oh yeah and if anybody is attuned to the new progressive landscape of college football it's Ed Orgeron."

"Orgeron is one of the dumbest decisions made by a major program in a long time."

"It's funny that Caj was tired of Les Miles but he loves the fact that they hired a fatter, more redneck version of him in Ed Orgeron.

They're going to play tough defense and not score any points while not throwing forward passes.

Just like Les Miles did."

" Les Miles is a more competent football man than Ed Orgeron.

There's literally no evidence that Ed Orgeron is qualified for that job."

"It's inarguable that Orgeron is a loser head coach and his future results won't likely be any different."

"Orgeron is a laughingstock hire."

"He's a loser.

It's already been proven and it will be again. It will be an epic (and public) dumpster fire"

"t's so typical of a place like LSU to fall in love with an interim knucklehead coach because he's fat and has a cajun twang"

"Oregeron is going to crap out and it's going to be fantastic."

"The guy is a bozo who's not fit to be the head coach of a major program.

But I think it's great. College football will be better off with a 7-win LSU team for awhile."

"Orgeron is a clown and everyone knows it except the LSU administration and select fanboys"

"LSU will be leaving a lot of points on the field against good defenses in the Orgeron era.

Get ready for it."

And?

Jim McElwain is a good coach. Just won 8 games at Central Michigan.

And if Joe Burrow leaves and LSU remains what they were this year then I'll have to walk my claims back.

But only in-the-moment idiots like yourself think that Orgeron has proven anybody wrong about anything.

The guy has sucked a lot more than he's been good.

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

UIL Reclassification and Realignment 2020-2022  By ISD. Funny HP comes in at 2,209 🤣

Mansfield Summit,  Longview and Braswell  drops to 5A DI>  Highland Park stays in 5A DI.

Carthage and Celina drops to 4A DIIA.  Liberty Hill moves to 5A DII (Watch them be a handful)

https://www.uiltexas.org/files/alignments/2020_alpha_post.pdf

https://www.uiltexas.org/files/alignments/2020_alpha_by_conf_post.pdf

Conference Enrollment Number of Schools Number of Schools (Basketball) Number of Schools (Football) Number of Schools (Volleyball)
6A 2220 and above 249 schools 249 (Basketball) 249 Schools (Football) 247 (Volleyball)
5A 1210 – 2219 254 schools 253 (Basketball) 251 schools (Football) 253 (Volleyball)
4A 515 – 1209 202 schools 198 (Basketball) 184 schools (Football) 198 (Volleyball)
3A 230 – 514 236 schools 236 schools (Basketball) 212 schools (Football) 223 (Volleyball)
2A 105 – 229 200 schools 200 schools (Basketball) 190 schools (Football) 136 (Volleyball)
1A 104.9 and below 220 schools 217 schools (Basketball) 153 schools (Football) 118 (Volleyball)

Highland Park will be the biggest 5A school!  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, The Guru said:

And?

Jim McElwain is a good coach. Just won 8 games at Central Michigan.

And if Joe Burrow leaves and LSU remains what they were this year then I'll have to walk my claims back.

But only in-the-moment idiots like yourself think that Orgeron has proven anybody wrong about anything.

The guy has sucked a lot more than he's been good.

Whatever, los...your act is more than stale. You are just terrible at calling people terrible. No big deal.

You were also pumping Tom Herman how that's working for you this year?

https://www.hookem.com/story/texas-coach-tom-herman-fires-todd-orlando-demotes-others-longhorns-chart-new-course/

Every Texas coach gets one major chance to overhaul the coaching staff when things go south. It’s their one get-out-of-jail free card, so to speak. Tom Herman used his Sunday.

The university announced major changes on the football staff, including the firing of defensive coordinator Todd Orlando and outside receivers coach Drew Mehringer. Herman also demoted offensive coordinator Tim Beck and inside receivers coach Corby Meekins.

13 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You were also pumping Tom Herman how that's working for you this year?

Tom Herman was the best hire Texas could make. It may not ultimately work out but he won 10 games last year and beat Georgia in the Sugar Bowl.

LSU also won 10 games last year. The only difference seems to be that they caught the Joe Burrow lightning in a bottle this year. Of course, the average cajun will think that makes Orgeron good instead of just lucky.

Also, didn't Tom Herman almost beat Orgeron this year?

😄

2 minutes ago, The Guru said:

You're just mad that I'm right a lot.

And that I'm right 100% of the time against you. That's why you always react this way. Change the subject and meltdown.

If you say so.........shooting you down has become rather boring and routine in reality.

The funny thing here is that McElwain had a resume and a track record. Herman had a resume and a track record. Those were good hires. If they fail then you just acknowledge that it didn't work out and try again.

It doesn't automically make them bad hires.

But that's what makes cajun, cajun.

Always playing the result.

2 minutes ago, Champa said:

Allen almost at 7,000 kids. Surely they can do something with 6959 kids next year.

4A D2 is gonna be hell now. Teams are gonna want to move up to D1 in that class.

I don’t know, Allen didn’t look like themselves this past season.  I didn’t see any non SRs that caught my attention except for the Green twins at WR.  

2 minutes ago, The Guru said:

The only difference seems to be that they caught the Joe Burrow lightning in a bottle

Who's responsible for the new LSU offense?...who brought in Joe Brady from the Saints?

Now everyone wants Joe Brady.

You don't have to answer because I'm embarrassed for you.

Just now, RedZone said:

Who's responsible for the new LSU offense?...who brought in Joe Brady from the Saints?

Now everyone wants Joe Brady.

The fact that everybody wants some 30-year-old kid is stupid.

It's why a lot of bad coaching hires are made.

Knee-jerk reactions based on very little concrete evidence.

It's either Joe Burrow is responsible for it, Joe Brady is responsible for it or a mix of both. But I guarantee you. Nobody knows which one it is.

They'll both make a lot of money but it's likely that one or both will be fool's gold.

5 minutes ago, RedZone said:

We didn't have Joe Brady last year, los

I know that.

And?

Three years ago he was a grad assistant. He didn't even coach a position for the Saints. He's not even the offensive coordinator at LSU.

You're the reason why cults exist. You're the reason why David Koresh was able to lead 80 fools to their death.

You honestly think you know whether some 30-year-old kid who doesn't even call plays just magically showed up and turned crap into gold?

🤡

10 minutes ago, The Guru said:

You honestly think you know whether some 30-year-old kid who doesn't even call plays just magically showed up and turned crap into gold?

LSU was #38 in total offense last year.

LSU is #2 in total offense this year.......Joe Burrow will throw for over 5000 yds this year and throw 50+ TD passes. Burrow had 16 TD passes last year and 2900 yds passing.

Just stop, los. For your own sake.

Q. Ed, are there any times when Joe Brady is the one calling down the plays, or is he still strictly in a consulting role the whole time, the whole game?
ED ORGERON: No, he calls the plays. Steve lets him call the plays.

37 minutes ago, The Guru said:

I know that.

And?

Three years ago he was a grad assistant. He didn't even coach a position for the Saints. He's not even the offensive coordinator at LSU.

You're the reason why cults exist. You're the reason why David Koresh was able to lead 80 fools to their death.

🤡

You should really start a thread called everyone and everything sucks.  Believe me no one in Texas cares about your thoughts on some La. School and their Coaches.    WTF.  You would Fuck up a Nocturnal Emission. 

• Thanks 2

To my fellow Texans I have altered the title of this long running and I dare say most definitive thread on this site concerning a particular State and to include the most annoying Sumabiotche ever.  That is all just try to peer thru all the none Texas things and bring your thoughts on the re-alignments.  Oh let me help.  

EL GURU ES UN EXPERTO EN TEXAS

Image result for NERD ON COMPUTER GIF

THE TEXAS REALIGNMENTS SUCK.

Just ask dumbass. 😄   

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

LSU was #38 in total offense last year.

LSU is #2 in total offense this year.......Joe Burrow will throw for over 5000 yds this year and throw 50+ TD passes. Burrow had 16 TD passes last year and 2900 yds passing.

Joe Brady is not the offensive coordinator. He's not even the QB coach. He was a GA at Penn State three years ago. He had never coached a position on the offensive side of the ball in his entire life until this year.

The fact you're a grown man and you don't understand the difference between correlation and causation is scary.

It’s hilarious seeing Steeler (California) and Guru (Florida) talk shit about Texas football. Lol. 

Talking trash about teams that would be ranked in the same area or higher in their respective states. 

Longview would be just as good in either state. They like to brokeback mountain each other in every thread. Pay them no mind 

• Haha 1