What up Texas?

DevilDog

5 minutes ago, WulfTangClan said:

So did everyone else in that district.

Heath would have made playoffs no problems in that district. But didn't in 11-6A.

Because you say so. Doesn't make it so.  Considering sorry ass teams make district in most districts that is not a positive. They would suck in 5A too. 

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

Yet you think LV will be automatically be a bad ass at 5A DI. 

If 'badass' means top 3-4, I sure do.

You automatically think they won't be to fit your pipe dream agenda about inter-classification competitiveness lol

6 minutes ago, WulfTangClan said:

Yeah, when Lee was missing a few key players. Magnolia blew away Poteet in Round 1.

I saw Magnolia play against Lufkin this year. They would not have beaten Lee. Magnolia was very vulnerable in the front 7 and Lee's strength this year was running with there 2022 FBS pair.

Lee at full strength would've had a shot at winning that district. And no doubt in my mind LV, RR, Mesquite would have ran through it without thinking twice. Heath and Horn would have finished no less than 2nd in that district. 

Here you go again.  Who was Poteet missing?  What about 6A depth.   No one is saying Poteet is a power in fact they suck. You are helping my argument against the Lobo's district.   LEE Sucks and struggle with Nacogdoches and  Marshall.  Were those few players still missing?

McKinney North 63  Poteet 21 🤣

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Because you say so. Doesn't make it so.  

But it does cause you say so right?

You have no idea what you are talking about. Have you seen Heath, JT and THigh like I have this year?

4 minutes ago, WulfTangClan said:

But it does cause you say so right?

You have no idea what you are talking about. Have you seen Heath, JT and THigh like I have this year?

Explain all the 5A teams that beat those teams in the very district you are pimping.   They Beat up on John Tyler who suck and went 3 - 8.   Hell based on games played. McKinney North and Poteet would have made the playoffs in that district.  They actually beat those sorry teams on the field in not in someone what they would have done. 

Here you go again.  Who was Poteet missing.  What about 6A depth.   No one is saying Poteet is a power in fact they suck. You are helping my argument against the Lobo's district. 

None of that early season shit matters anyway. Bro you clearly don't realize how much Lee changed over the course of the season. They had a QB change for the better after that Poteet game, got healthy, had some scheme changes....you don't have a clue.

Poteet loss to Magnolia who I know would not have beaten Lee this year. 

Watch Lee and Heath take steps forward next year.

8 minutes ago, WulfTangClan said:

None of that early season shit matters anyway. Bro you clearly don't realize how much Lee changed over the course of the season. They had a QB change for the better after that Poteet game, got healthy, had some scheme changes....you don't have a clue.

Poteet loss to Magnolia who I know would not have beaten Lee this year. 

Watch Lee and Heath take steps forward next year.

Ok.  Tyler Lee have not all of a sudden became some hyper improved team.  What did they drink some DLS Juice? 🤣 Being competitive in that District is an indictment not a positive IMHO.   Matter of fact Nac went (2-8) and 6A Lee was one of their closest damn games all season.  LMAO (L) 35 - 28 .  A week after Lufkin beat them 44 - 0 and a week later 5A Jacksonville beat them 49 - 14.  Meanwhile 4A Power Carthage. 48 -  5A Jacksonville 0.  You can't make this up if you tried. 

They lost freaking 35 - 7 to Midway in Rd 1. Yes Big Hairy's Midway.  

Just now, DevilDog said:

There is nothing really to dissect.  

Exactly.

3-4 11-6A teams would've won that district this year...with another two who would have no doubt been playoff teams.

It doesn't really matter what you say. You saw zero of these teams and know nada about any of them.

They lost freaking 35 - 7 to Midway in Rd 1. Yes Big Hairy's Midway.  

You talking shit about Midway like they wouldn't have ran through that 5A district either lol

Exactly.

3-4 11-6A teams would've won that district this year...with another two who would have no doubt been playoff teams.

It doesn't really matter what you say. You saw zero of these teams and know nada about any of them.

What happened when these teams played those 5A teams?  

I am waiting let me guess they were missing players and improved and would have killed North and Poteet at the end of the year. 

Do you live near the ocean in East Texas? 

6 minutes ago, WulfTangClan said:

You talking shit about Midway like they wouldn't have ran through that 5A district either lol

Every 6A team would run thru a 5A district.  

Tascosa would run thru Amarillo's District.  

Rockwall would run thru HP;s District. 

Frenship would run thru 4A W.F. Hirschi 🤣

Horn would run thru McKinney North's District

This is just hyperbole.  5A Splitting have proven these old myths to be very fraudulent. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Tyler Lee have not all of a sudden became some hyper improved team. 

They went from fuckin 2-8 to 6-6! That's not improvement?

The thing is, they have a very strong 2022 class across the board. They will only get better, hell they nearly took out Rockwall this year.

Just watch. Heath and Lee will take steps forward next year. I did not say they would win state and whoop everyones ass, but they will be playoff squads. Heath's 9th grade team may win their district next year.

14 minutes ago, WulfTangClan said:

Midway Lost to (4-7) Harker Heights and got their asses handed 3 more times.  Watch this another myth destroyed

Midway would not run thru many 5A Districts. But keep up the hype. 

6A Lake Ridge 43 6A Midway 35

5A Timberview 64  6A Lake Ridge 31🤣

Lancaster 33 Timberview 10

HP 43 Timberview 21

13 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

What happened when these teams played those 5A teams?  

You still talking about Heath losing to Mckinney North? You don't have to beat McKinney North to be a playoff team in that district which is what I said Heath would be. They were not a playoff team in 11-6A, but would have been in this district that you claim was just so much better than 11-6A.

Lee loss to Poteet early on in the season. Whoopty do. Poteet would not have beaten Lee again after that week. Lee beat better teams than Poteet after that loss. Why? Like I said, personnel changes, scheme changes and they got healthy. That team that loss to Poteet + nearly loss to Nac was not going to make the playoffs in 11-6A.

Health is certainly a thing in sports. See NS-Katy part two.

Midway Lost to (4-7) Harker Heights and got their asses handed 3 more times.  Watch this another myth destroyed

Midway would not run thru many 5A Districts. But keep up the hype. 

6A Lake Ridge 43 6A Midway 35

5A Timberview 64  6A Lake Ridge 31🤣

Lancaster 33 Timberview 10

HP 43 Timberview 21

So now Midway wouldn't have stood a chance in that McKinney North district.

Fuck outta here...

Just now, WulfTangClan said:

You still talking about Heath losing to Mckinney North? You don't have to beat McKinney North to be a playoff team in that district which is what I said Heath would be. They were not a playoff team in 11-6A, but would have been in this district that you claim was just so much better than 11-6A.

Lee loss to Poteet early on in the season. Whoopty do. Poteet would not have beaten Lee again after that week. Lee beat better teams than Poteet after that loss. Why? Like I said, personnel changes, scheme changes and they got healthy.

Health is certainly a thing in sports. See NS-Katy part two.

They didn't have to.  They beat them when they played them.  That's how it works in reality.  You don't lose then claim boy if it was 3 weeks later I would have kicked your ass.  

1 minute ago, WulfTangClan said:

So now Midway wouldn't have stood a chance in that McKinney North district.

Fuck outta here...

DIdn't I not saying making the playoffs in Texas with 4 teams is not a great accomplishment.  Hell Carthage would make the playoffs in most 6A districts including Allen's.   Some districts have 5 - 6 teams and terrible teams make the playoffs.  That's not an accomplishment.  Hell they should have a chance in every district. 

I bet your dumbass thought Katy would run NS out of the building this past week because they did it in August lol

Nope but I predicted the Lobos were not going to do much. Even my girl said they would Choke 2 weeks before they did. I even text @Horsefly at the time.  I am far from dumb, can't you come up with a better adjective.  You jump in and pimp them and disappear for a few weeks each year.  I guess the shock wore off. 

Image result for SHOCK OF COLD WATER GIF

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

You jump in and pimp them and disappear for a few weeks each year. 

I never disappeared. lol

I hardly post on this site to begin with because it's full of either cocksucking trolls like guru or dumb ass shit like "Wall is better in the trenches than Desoto because of tugowar". 

I been active on other more informative sites as usual, I don't hide from shit. Truth be told I wasn't really trippin when LV loss. I still kept going to games around the state and everything. That group had a grand total of two losses by three points in a 40 game span. Won a ship, broke some school records, others landed in UIL record books. They owned the states longest winning streak for a minute. It was a fun ride. You love talking shit but I bet that's something you will never experience with your alma mater.

Big 12 Awards.  This proves just how terrible the Horns are developing players

Matt Rhule earned his first Chuck Neinas Big 12 Coach of the Year accolade in his third season with the Bears. 

Oklahoma has won the most individual awards in the 23-year history of the Big 12 with 46. K-State is second (34), followed by Texas (31), Oklahoma State (21), Baylor (18), Iowa State (14), TCU (9), Kansas (8), Texas Tech (8) and West Virginia (7).  

OFFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR: Chuba Hubbard, Oklahoma State, RB, So., 
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada
DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR: James Lynch, Baylor, DL, Jr., Round Rock, Texas
OFFENSIVE NEWCOMER OF THE YEAR: Jalen Hurts, Oklahoma, QB, Sr., Houston, Texas #
DEFENSIVE NEWCOMER OF THE YEAR: LaRon Stokes, Oklahoma, DL, Jr., Tulsa, Okla.
OFFENSIVE FRESHMAN OF THE YEAR: Spencer Sanders, Oklahoma State, QB, Denton, Texas
DEFENSIVE FRESHMAN OF THE YEAR: Ar’Darius Washington, TCU, DB, Shreveport, La.
SPECIAL TEAMS PLAYER OF THE YEAR: Joshua Youngblood, K-State, KR/PR, Fr., Tampa, Fla.
Co-OFFENSIVE LINEMEN OF THE YEAR: Creed Humphrey, Oklahoma, So., Shawnee, Okla.
  Colton McKivitz, West Virginia, Sr., Jacobsburg, Ohio
DEFENSIVE LINEMAN OF THE YEAR: James Lynch, Baylor, DL, Jr., Round Rock, Texas
CHUCK NEINAS COACH OF THE YEAR: Matt Rhule, Baylor (3rd Season)

2019 All-Big 12 Football First Team
OFFENSE
Pos. Player School Class Hometown/Previous School
QB Jalen Hurts Oklahoma         Sr. Houston, Texas/ Alabama
RB Pooka Williams Jr. 1 Kansas So. New Orleans, La./Hahnville
RB Chuba Hubbard # Oklahoma State So. Sherwood Park, Alberta/Bev Facey
FB Nick Lenners K-State So. Lincoln, Neb./Lincoln Southwest
WR Denzel Mims Baylor Sr. Daingerfield, Texas/Daingerfield
WR CeeDee Lamb # Oklahoma Jr. Richmond, Texas/Foster
WR Devin Duvernay Texas Sr. Sachse, Texas/Sachse
TE Charlie Kolar 2 Iowa State     So. Norman, Okla./North
OL Julian Good-Jones Iowa State Sr. Cedar Rapids, Iowa/Washington
OL Hakeem Adeniji 2 Kansas Sr. Garland, Texas/Garland
OL Creed Humphrey Oklahoma So. Shawnee, Okla./Shawnee
OL Zach Shackelford 2 Texas Sr. Belton, Texas/Belton
OL Colton McKivitz West Virginia Sr. Jacobsburg, Ohio/Union Local
PK Jonathan Song TCU Sr. Fort Worth, Texas/All Saints' Episcopal
KR/PR Joshua Youngblood K-State Fr. Tampa, Fla./Berkeley Prep

DEFENSE
DL James Lynch #2 Baylor Jr. Round Rock, Texas/Round Rock
DL Bravvion Roy Baylor Sr. Spring, Texas/Spring
DL Wyatt Hubert  K-State So. Topeka, Kan./Shawnee Heights
DL Ross Blacklock TCU Jr. Missouri City, Texas/Elkins
DL Darius Stills West Virginia Jr. Fairmont, W.Va./Fairmont Senior
LB Kenneth Murray     Oklahoma Jr. Missouri City, Texas/Elkins
LB Garret Wallow TCU Jr. New Orleans, La./John Curtis Christian
LB Jordyn Brooks Texas Tech Sr. Houston, Texas/Stratford
DB Greg Eisworth     Iowa State Jr. Grand Prairie, Texas/South
DB Kolby Harvell-Peel Oklahoma State So. College Station, Texas/A&M Consolidated
DB Jeff Gladney 2   TCU Sr. New Boston, Texas/New Boston
DB Trevon Moehrig TCU So. Spring Branch, Texas/Smithson Valley
DB Douglas Coleman Texas Tech Sr. Zachary, La./Zachary
P Austin McNamara Texas Tech Fr. Gilbert, Ariz./Highland

2019 All-Big 12 Football Second Team
OFFENSE
QB Brock Purdy Iowa State So. Gilbert, Ariz./Perry
RB Breece Hall  Iowa State Fr. Wichita, Kan./Northwest
RB Kennedy Brooks Oklahoma So. Mansfield, Texas
FB Koby Bullard Baylor Jr. La Vernia, Texas/La Vernia
WR Jeremiah Hall Oklahoma So. Charlotte, N.C./Zebulon B. Vance
WR Deshaunte Jones Iowa State Sr. Cincinnati, Ohio/Colerain
WR Tylan Wallace 1   Oklahoma State Jr. Fort Worth, Texas/South Hills
WR Jalen Reagor 2 TCU Jr. Waxahacie, Texas/Waxahachie
TE Chase Allen Iowa State Jr. Nixa, Mo./Nixa
TE Pro Wells TCU So. St. Petersburg, Fla./Northwest Mississippi CC
OL Sam Tecklenburg Baylor Sr. Plano, Texas/Plano
OL Scott Frantz K-State Sr. Lawrence, Kan./Free State
OL Adrian Ealy Oklahoma So. Gonzales, La./East Ascension
OL Samuel Cosmi Texas So.  Humble, Texas/Atascocita
OL Travis Bruffy Texas Tech Sr. Missouri City, Texas/Fort Bend Ridge Point
PK Gabe Brkic Oklahoma Fr. Chardon, Ohio/Notre Dame-Cathedral Latin
KR/PR Jalen Reagor TCU Jr. Waxahacie, Texas/Waxahachie

DEFENSE
DL Ray Lima 2 Iowa State Sr. Los Angeles, Calif./Torrance West
DL Neville Gallimore Oklahoma Sr. Ottawa, Ontario/Canada Prep Football Academy
DL Ronnie Perkins Oklahoma So. St. Louis, Mo./Lutheran North
DL Eli Howard Texas Tech Jr. San Angelo, Texas/North Texas
DL Dante Stills West Virginia So. Fairmont, W.Va./Fairmont Senior
LB Terrel Bernard Baylor So. La Porte, Texas/La Porte
LB Clay Johnston 2    Baylor Sr. Abilene, Texas/Wylie
LB Amen Ogbongbemiga Oklahoma State Jr. Calgary, Alberta/Notre Dame
LB Malcolm Rodriguez Oklahoma State Jr. Wagoner, Okla./Wagoner
DB Grayland Arnold Baylor Jr. Kountze, Texas/Kountze
DB Chris Miller Baylor Sr. Frisco, Texas/Lone Star
DB Parnell Motley Oklahoma Sr. Washington, D.C./HD Woodson
DB Brandon Jones Texas Sr.     Nacogdoches, Texas/Nacogdoches
DB Josh Norwood West Virginia Sr.     Valdosta, Ga./Northwest Mississippi CC
DB Keith Washington West Virginia Sr. Prattville, Ala./Copiah-Lincoln CC
P Devin Anctil K-State Sr. Lenexa, Kan./Coffeyville CC
1 - First Team selection in 2018.
2 - Second Team selection in 2018. 
# - Unanimous selection

Players listed at each position alphabetically by school.

2019 All-Big 12 Honorable Mention
Baylor: Charlie Brewer (QB & OPoY), JaMycal Hasty (RB), Jameson Houston (DB), James Lockhart (DL), Blake Lynch (LB), Xavier Newman-Johnson (OL), Tyquan Thornton (WR)
Iowa State: Trevor Downing (OL), Julian Good-Jones (OLoY), Breece Hall (OFoY), Anthony Johnson (DB), Jamahl Johnson (DL), Josh Knipfel (OL), Tayvonn Kyle (DFoY), La’Michael Pettway (WR & ONoY), Brock Purdy (OPoY), Mike Rose (LB), Dylan Soehner (FB), Marcel Spears (LB), Eyioma Uwazurike (DL), O’Rien Vance (LB), Lawrence White (DB), Steve Wirtel (STPoY)
Kansas: Hakeem Adeniji (OLoY), Jelani Brown (DL), Hasan Defense (DB), Azur Kamara (DL), Mike Lee (DB), Ben Miles (FB), Andrew Parchment (WR & ONoY), Gavin Potter (DFoY), Kyle Thompson (P)
K-State: James Gilbert (RB), Denzel Goolsby (DB), Adam Holtorf (OL), Wyatt Hubert (DPoY & DLoY), Nick Kaltmayer (OL), Malik Knowles (OFoY), Blake Lynch (PK), AJ Parker (DB), Dalton Schoen (WR), Elijah Sullivan (LB), Skylar Thompson (QB), Reggie Walker (DL)
Oklahoma: Gabe Brkic (STPoY), Pat Fields (DB), Neville Gallimore (DLoY), Jalen Hurts (OPoY), CeeDee Lamb (KR/PR & OPoY), Reeves Mundschau (P), Kenneth Murray (DPoY), Jalen Redmond (DL & DFoY), Delarrin Turner-Yell (DB), DaShaun White (LB)
Oklahoma State: Matt Ammendola (PK & STPoY), Israel Antwine (DL & DNoY), Trace Ford (DL & DFoY), A.J. Green (DB), Kolby Harvell-Peel (DPoY), 
Tom Hutton (P), Teven Jenkins (OL), Marcus Keyes (OL), Tre Sterling (DB), Dillon Stoner (WR & KR/PR), Johnny Wilson (OL), Jelani Woods (TE)
TCU: Darius Anderson (RB), Taye Barber (WR), Corey Bethley (DL), Ross Blacklock (DLoY), Max Duggan (OFoY), Cordel Iwuagwu (OL), Jonathan Song (STPoY), Garret Wallow (DPoY)
Texas: Parker Braun (ONoY), Samuel Cosmi (OLoY), Cameron Dicker (PK), Devin Duvernay (OPoY), Sam Ehlinger (QB), Joseph Ossai (LB), Malcolm Roach (DL)
Texas Tech: Jordyn Brooks (DPoY), Dawson Deaton (OL), DaMarcus Fields (DB), Riko Jeffers (LB), Terence Steele (OL), Donta Thompson (TE), SaRodorick Thompson (RB), RJ Turner (ONoY), Broderick Washington (DL), Trey Wolff (PK)
West Virginia: Josh Chandler (LB), Josh Growden (STPoY), Sam James (WR & OFoY), Tykee Smith (DFoY), Darius Stills (DLoY)