What up Texas?

DevilDog

18 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

So basically 4 teams: KT, NS, DV and SLC. Folks have given up on Allen b/c they weren’t that good.  You remember their rockwall game, they were mediocre. 

Guyer and ryan return a lot and Ryan got a quality transfer, the others, except NS/DV, not so much  

You have to remember who Ryan's QB is.  He still gotta prove he can win it.  We all know about the talent around him.  Now is his time to show us why he's a Memphis Commit.

Allen will hopefully prove you right when they play Guyer.  Guyer's D concerns me moving to a 3-4.

39 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

You have to remember who Ryan's QB is.  He still gotta prove he can win it.  We all know about the talent around him.  Now is his time to show us why he's a Memphis Commit.

Allen will hopefully prove you right when they play Guyer.  Guyer's D concerns me moving to a 3-4.

I’ll take guyer in a shootout 

ryans only loss was to a strong SC team, they’ll be ok as they will simply be more talented than everyone else.  SC won’t be in their way this season. 

2 hours ago, Frosty4024 said:

Off the top of my head:

Katy and SLC for starters.

We KNOW Northshore and Duncanville are 1-and-2

Desoto is a toss-up.  They have the potential.  They just got to put it all together.

People have given up on Allen because they lost basically thier entire D and gotta replace the QB.  But this is Allen.  I don't see Guyer beating them...Yet.

I want to put a team NOBODY is talking about. But CHILL has to replace basically the entire O-Line. So that's a no.

LT is lurking.

Yes LT is lurking & waiting to give it another run. Got some Rbs, big OL coming due to injuries Plus the 6'6 QB taking over he is undefeated when he filled in when Card was out now at UT...

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

I’ll take guyer in a shootout 

ryans only loss was to a strong SC team, they’ll be ok as they will simply be more talented than everyone else.  SC won’t be in their way this season. 

Ryan will be fine...as long as they don't see Highland Park (Ryan's Kryptonite).

If this game still happens would you take Ryan or Guyer?

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Doing great, hoping for a season to enjoy.  Thanks for asking, how about you? 

Doing well also. Glad Texas HSFB and SEC football are back this weekend. I see North Short vs Shadow Creek is on NFHS Friday night, I’ll be tuned in shortly after it finishes to see it archived. You think Shadow Creek can pull off the upset? How do you like them in 6A, or too early to tell?

3 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Doing well also. Glad Texas HSFB and SEC football are back this weekend. I see North Short vs Shadow Creek is on NFHS Friday night, I’ll be tuned in shortly after it finishes to see it archived. You think Shadow Creek can pull off the upset? How do you like them in 6A, or too early to tell?

Glad to hear

I think they’ll lose to NS in a fairly close one (10-14 mov)and be very competitive in 6AD2.  Wouldn’t be surprised to see them in the finals 

Watch out for LT, big OL with a 6'6" D1 QB with a tough defense returning. 

Best equipped team to win state since 2016 (although as a team, probably not close to 2016).

All I want for Christmas is a semi-final WIN over North Shore and a state championship victory over an undefeated Duncanville team that resembles a college team. 

Just now, Horsefly said:

Been busy, back for FB season as long as the posts/discussions are flowing.  

have a lot of good games this week, can’t wait until NS and SC.  

That should be a fun game. I expect NS to be quite good but to take yet another step back and be weaker this year. Lost a really good LT and the best RB in the state. 

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Cibolo Steele is an enigma this season.  2 Starters return on offense.  Thankfully for them one is the QB and I think the other is the RB.  If a team is going to catch them slipping...they better do it early before they hell.

(No this team shouldnt win thier district...That honor goes to Judson...again)

I dunno anything about LC VA...so I'm not going to put myself out there.  They better be ready to stop the run though.  

• Thanks 1