What up Texas?

DevilDog

watch out for LT, maybe our most physically gifted team ever. They look wayyy ahead as far as being big, strong and in shape over everyone else I've watched. And that includes North Shore.

The offense features a big OL (Coach Carter said this was the biggest OL at LT since 2009), three talented QB's, multiple fast, talented receivers (one is committed to USC), and two excellent RB's who are both physical and possess break-away speed. 

The defense is just a tad undersized up front, but they're all over the place. Lots of speed across the linebackers and secondary. Raleigh Erwin requires double and triple teams. This defense also plays violent. Threw the QB to the ground and tried to rip his head off all night, reminded me of the 2011 Alabama defense. 

I think what we see is a result of playing North Shore the last two years, LT needed to get bigger and meaner. I know its early and the season and it was only Westwood, but just going off the eye test this team looks like an upgrade over the last three LT teams. 

Who knows though, with all this being said they could still get knocked out of the playoffs early and be a non-factor. Or lose to North Shore for a third year in a row. 

Final score was 63-20, but the starters were pulled after going up 56-6. At that point, LT had a total yards advantage of 587 to 150. LT usually starts the season flat, but last night was the most dominating season-opening win in school history. 

Ryan 23

Guyer 20

Final

Ryan over 300 rushing yards. Hicks had 150+ and a TD.  Henigan had 101 before the knee downs.

Guyer 7 1st downs late in the 4th.

Guyer got a 4th down stop with 2:00 left.  Then got stopped on a draw on 4th and 11.

Ryan's Bowman 2TDs (1 rush, 1 rec)

Guyer's Phillips 2 rushing TDs.