What up Texas?

DevilDog

19 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Y'all also have DT/DL that could demand doubles or LBs that know how to shed blocks.  So it fits y'all.

Can the DFW area say this?

Katy rarely has exceptionally large D-lineman.  They're typically more lean and athletic.  The difference between Katy and most teams is that Katy puts a premium on playing defense.  I don't see that from most DFW teams.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

General booty was without a doubt the worst QB in the trinity league last year, he bounces to texass  and starts throwing game winning dimes against that sorry kyler Murray competition 😂😂😂 

& damn you guys been AWFULLY quiet since that duncanville beat down. #tier3state

Booty was awful

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

General booty was without a doubt the worst QB in the trinity league last year, he bounces to texass  and starts throwing game winning dimes against that sorry kyler Murray competition 😂😂😂 

& damn you guys been AWFULLY quiet since that duncanville beat down. #tier3state

Ya reaching a bit... 

I mean Allen barely beats Prosper (Who suddenly can't catch a break in district play) and this is news because Booty is throwing TD passes???

Nevermind the overall talent around him in the largest school in Texas (The Green brothers are a treat if ya get to see them).

By the way... different district from the one Allen was in when Murray played there.

As for Duncanville... they're fine.

9 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

excuse me for intruding.

Didn’t one of those, as you put it,  “sorry kyler Murray competition”, “texass” teams manage to beat your, “number 1 in the nation”, “number 1 in California”, “Tier 1”, Open sesame Division 1 state champion?

....who beat the Cen10nial.

....The Cen10nial who beat the best the Trinity League had to offer:

Thing 1 (Mater Dei)

&

Thing 2 (The Bosco)

8 hours ago, Frosty4024 said:

Ya reaching a bit... 

I mean Allen barely beats Prosper (Who suddenly can't catch a break in district play) and this is news because Booty is throwing TD passes???

Nevermind the overall talent around him in the largest school in Texas (The Green brothers are a treat if ya get to see them).

By the way... different district from the one Allen was in when Murray played there.

As for Duncanville... they're fine.

I’m totally just trying to stir the 💩! Thought I’d try and give this thread some life again😂 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

excuse me for intruding.

Didn’t one of those, as you put it,  “sorry kyler Murray competition”, “texass” teams manage to beat your, “number 1 in the nation”, “number 1 in California”, “Tier 1”, Open sesame Division 1 state champion?

....who beat the Cen10nial.

....The Cen10nial who beat the best the Trinity League had to offer:

Thing 1 (Mater Dei)

&

Thing 2 (The Bosco)

Unbelievable 

30C2B00E-C7EA-43A7-B203-A9EC4F54669E.jpeg

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

I’m totally just trying to stir the 💩! Thought I’d try and give this thread some life again😂 

Lol.  

Honestly the thread is dead.

The main 3 that contribute to it hardly visit it anymore.  And I've been paying attention to South Dakota football since I am moving there soon... supposedly (blame the Mrs).

Seashells, Yard Dart, Chimp, and one I cant remember his name for the life of me right now. (Think it's Silsbee guy) post occasionally.

That reminded me:

China Springs beat Sealy.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/2/2019 at 9:43 AM, Texasfrog said:

2019 CIF Title Game:

SJB-  QB: DJ Uiagalelei   405 yards passing- 5 Tds.

MD-  QB:  Bryce Young    444 yards passing- 5 Tds.

But Duncanville can be beat because they can be passed on!!🤠

On 12/2/2019 at 10:36 AM, Texasfrog said:

Ya... SLC has several O-line D1 kids,   TE (A&M),  couple of D1 WR's and elite blue-chip QB.  Plus the DB-MIckens (Clemson) plays some spot-duty at WR for SLC.

I would put SLC offensive game in the same league with Mater Dei and SJB.

So we'll get an idea here how DV would look on defense against Mater Dei or SJB.

Now.. this is where many of the CALI dudes come on and say...  "No way...No how... is SLC offense in the same league with Mater Dei or SJB!!!"😉

Some funny stuff

• 1 month later...

Top Recruits Who Could Star in the TXHSFB Playoffs

bEast Texas kids are just different at the small school level.  Here is the latest.   They have 159 students 

2A-DII

2022 ATH Jeremy Patton (6'2, 210) - Tenaha:
Patton is a multiple-time selection for the honor of being the top prospect at this level and justifiably so. The DCTF four-star is the highest-rated Baylor commit in the 2022 cycle. Patton is the type of player who could take over in the playoffs and lead his team to glory. 

Tenaha's Jeremy Patton is one the brightest stars in TXHSFB and his play has started to earn him offers from some of the top programs in college football.

• Like 1

2A-DI      223 Students 

2023 WR Dalton Brooks (6'1, 175) - Shiner:
With offers on the table from Texas, Texas A&M, Alabama, Georgia, Ohio State and Oklahoma, Brooks will be one of the highest-rated small school players in the nation and almost a lock to be a Top 10 in-state player in his class. Shiner is a clear-cut favorite for the state title, and Brooks is a big reason why.

• Like 1

3A-DII  Another bEast Texas Kid  298 Students..   The area is nicknamed Beast for a reason

2022 RB De'Anthony Gatson (5'10, 200) - Newton:
The No. 50-rated prospect in the DCTF Hot 100 recently decommitted from USC and is now considering offers from schools like Baylor, Colorado, Texas and more. Gatson is a bruising running back who can at times completely take over games.

• Like 1