What up Texas?

DevilDog

16 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

There is no need to do so, for it is irrelevant to my life or my daily thoughts revolving the football world.

So once again I'm right.

It's irrelevant to your life but you took the time to go to pro-football-reference and fish for a birthplace page to try to manipulate the facts.

I love when desperate people feverishly claim that something is irrelevant while they're actively engaging in it.

16 hours ago, Gametyme said:

Oh you talking about the kid that has more offers then anyone in the state of Texas? 🤡  The same kid that has offers from every major university in your shit hole of a state including your favorite team? Nah your a fan 🤡 

The 47th ranked player in the state (Texas) has more offers than anybody else?

😄

Jesus Christ, dude.

Just stop embarrassing yourself and this kid.

28 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

So once again I'm right.

It's irrelevant to your life but you took the time to go to pro-football-reference and fish for a birthplace page to try to manipulate the facts.

I love when desperate people feverishly claim that something is irrelevant while they're actively engaging in it.

And you’re projecting.

You’re desperately claiming you could not care less about Texas or its’ football. Yet, here you are, once again making the “What’s Up Texas” thread a hot topic on account of your obsession with us and everything Texas football.

Brilliant job, Atticus. 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Huh?

We don't need you to admit it. We saw it clear as day. You tried to use birthplaces to change the narrative.

That is irrelevant. No one cares about anything you’re mentioning but you. I doubt any of the other Texans are outraged because little Seashells was, “Trying to manipulate the facts” as you so eloquently put it.

You may ask them.

4 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

So once again I'm right.

I love when insecure people blatantly bash Texas football, yet watch every minute of it just to pretend they’re unimpressed or uninterested.

3 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

I never said this.

I never accused you of saying anything. Actions speak louder than words, Atticus.

Your actions alone have verified that you believe certain Texas teams suck, Texas football is overrated, Texas talent is overrated and so on.

If that is simply too difficult for you to comprehend, then you need to work on your communication skills and voicing your opinion in a more sophisticated, tolerable manner. 

1 minute ago, SeaShells21 said:

I never accused you of saying anything.

LOL.

You are like a caricature of dumb Texan who just vomits word salads that contradict yourself.

Here you are accusing me of claiming that I don't care about Texas football.

👇

4 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

You’re desperately claiming you could not care less about Texas or its’ football.

I never did that.

Good lord you're a moron.

4 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

You quickly responded (and tried to lie).

You seem to care.

You've lied about having nothing more to say.

Because you care.

Then, the point I stated was right.

Texas lives rent free in your head.

I love it when someone oh so desperately craves attention from a certain fanbase and will do almost anything to garner a response 😊

8 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I don't even watch even 5% of Texas football let alone every minute.

The straws you're grasping for here to avoid the truth is funny.

You’re projecting again, Atticus.

Everything you’re trying to accuse me of doing comes straight from its’ source; You.

10 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I don't even watch even 5% of Texas football let alone every minute.

The straws you're grasping for here to avoid the truth is funny.

So, you just admitted you don’t watch even 5% of Texas football.

What grounds do you have to base your outlandish, crazed opinions and biases on?

We would love to know.

15 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

LOL.

You are like a caricature of dumb Texan who just vomits word salads that contradict yourself.

Here you are accusing me of claiming that I don't care about Texas football.

👇

I never did that.

Good lord you're a moron.

It amuses me when a pretentious, clueless man-thing such as yourself parades around with such arrogance and narcissistic energy; and is completely unaware of it.

It is rather sad.