What up Texas?

DevilDog

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

I posted the latest numbers that I could find. Everybody understands that.

You're just being a Texan which means that you're sleazy and dodgy.

Exactly.  You post numbers from 2019 showing Texas has more players.  I agree and you say.  

On 7/13/2022 at 7:37 AM, Atticus Finch said:

Claiming that 2019 numbers prove a 2022 claim is indeed incorrect.

Sleazy and dodgy huh....  :) 

2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Because a Rivals article mentions his name?

Look, the truth is that if the kid doesn't have an LOI on signing day from Texas then he can't sign with Texas.

Well how about On3?

On3 four-star Mikal Harrison-Pilot recaps Texas visit, recruitment
Justin Wells 06/21/22

The 2023 Temple (Texas) WR/ATH Mikal Harrison-Pilot finished his official visit to Texas recently and it’s safe to say the Longhorns did a tremendous job with the CenTex four-star prospect.

It was the first official visit for the multi-sport stud, and he’ll see Cal next on June 24-26.

“It was great,” Harrison-Pilot said after his Austin trip. “I got to hang out with players, recruits, and the coaches. We just had fun and experienced a college type of life. Getting to sit down and talk to players, and question them on why they chose Texas…I also saw the business program and it was amazing.”

When you get the Deebo Samuel-type role sell, it can really get a prospect’s attention.

“I mean there’s really nothing that I can say,” said Harrison-Pilot. “Everything (Texas) does stands out to me and that’s why they are really high on my board.”

Harrison-Pilot is the nation’s No. 100 overall player in the country regardless of position on the On3 Consensus, a complete and equally weighted industry-generated average that utilizes all four major recruiting media companies. He’s the No. 3 ranked athlete in the country and No. 17 overall in Texas for 2023.

https://www.on3.com/teams/texas-longhorns/news/on3-four-star-mikal-harrison-pilot-recaps-texas-visit-recruitment/

11 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

LOL.

He can't play any other position.

Here I am last year saying that this kid would never play safety.

On 7/22/2021 at 1:42 PM, Atticus Finch said:

I already knew that he has no chance to play safety but that pretty much seals it.

Better stock up on route-running tutorials my guy!

11 minutes ago, pied said:

Well how about On3?

Clowns are going to continue using recruiting websites that literally make their money off producing recruiting content. 

If the kid doesn't have an LOI from Texas on signing day then he can't sign with Texas. 

It's a fairly simple concept that these Texans will fight to avoid saying.

5 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

What does that have to do with you answering the question, on account of, I’ve never told you to “shutup”.

"Go fuck yourself!"

On 7/8/2022 at 4:05 PM, SeaShells21 said:

You can take yourself and your 10 accounts on here and go fuck yourself.

Middle fingers!

On 7/8/2022 at 4:06 PM, SeaShells21 said:

🖕🏻🖕🏻

"Hey, can you repeat your points again?"

LOL.

11 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

"Go fuck yourself!"

Middle fingers!

"Hey, can you repeat your points again?"

LOL.

I don’t care about your points. No Texan does. What we would like to know is why you obsess over a state that you think is overrated and sucks. 

I don’t like meats. You don’t see me hanging around meat forums stating how overrated they are and voicing how much they suck.

What is your obsession with Texas?

If you can’t simply answer the question like a normal human being, then would you stop antagonizing every Texan on the board?

Please and thank you 

@Atticus Finch

I told you to go fuck yourself because you’re incapable of having the simplest of conversations without turning into the biggest jackass since Donald J Trump.

You still refuse to answer why you have 11 pages dedicated to Texas threads when you think Texas is overrated, their teams are overrated, their defense is overrated, their talent is overrated, Texans are clueless and deluded. etc……….

Just answer the questions Atticus.

6 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

@Atticus Finch

I told you to go fuck yourself because you’re incapable of having the simplest of conversations without turning into the biggest jackass since Donald J Trump.

You still refuse to answer why you have 11 pages dedicated to Texas threads when you think Texas is overrated, their teams are overrated, their defense is overrated, their talent is overrated, Texans are clueless and deluded. etc……….

Just answer the questions Atticus.

Uh oh, seashells throwing down the law!  Lol

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Because people need to be told the truth.

This is really why you're so restless? You can't fathom why somebody would articulate that Texas is overrated?

5 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

I need those two to quit throwing him bait. 😁

But eh...We know how it is.

Exactly. They just need to stop talking to him, he won’t change their mind and they aren’t going to reform him either.  He feeds off this type of attention, good or bad 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Frosty4024 said:

58 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Exactly. They just need to stop talking to him, he won’t change their mind and they aren’t going to reform him either.  He feeds off this type of attention, good or bad 

Yeah, not sure if I'm one of the two, but agree and I've entertained more than I should have.  It's fun to have conversations and debates for me.  A lot of times I'm right and sometimes I'm wrong.  Some people have different opinions than me and that's ok.  

Seems silly to me to provide data in a discussion and then deride people for using that data, but that's whatever. 

What I can't stand is when people speak poorly of HS student athletes.  It is clear to me he got in a tit for tat with another poster and to me took it wayyyy across the line, several times. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, pied said:

Yeah, not sure if I'm one of the two, but agree and I've entertained more than I should have.  It's fun to have conversations and debates for me.  A lot of times I'm right and sometimes I'm wrong.  Some people have different opinions than me and that's ok.  

Seems silly to me to provide data in a discussion and then deride people for using that data, but that's whatever. 

What I can't stand is when people speak poorly of HS student athletes.  It is clear to me he got in a tit for tat with another poster and to me took it wayyyy across the line, several times. 

..finch is/was just being finch.

His game just hasn't evolved through the years. If you've seen one finch post hating on a player, team or state you've seen them all.

He is predictable as a morning shit.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Frosty4024 said:

2 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Sorry….. again.

For like the fourth time 😒

16 hours ago, pied said:

You just don't like honesty.

If someone is hyping a kid who can't play then I'm just going to say it. That's not crossing any line.

16 hours ago, RedZone said:

His game just hasn't evolved through the years. If you've seen one finch post hating on a player, team or state you've seen them all.

This board thinks that telling the truth that you can't refute is "hating" on something.

What has evolved is my ability to understand this and realize that my point was well made.