What up Texas?

DevilDog

On 7/13/2022 at 7:23 AM, pied said:

I’m new to the board and wasn’t around when these discussions began. Apologies for not paying attention prior to joining the board I guess. 

I don’t have to spin that having an offer to go to school and play football for Cal is anything but awesome (said as the son of a Stanford grad). That speaks for itself. 

I still haven’t seen the claims by @Gametyme but it doesn’t surprise or bother me too much to see a father proud of his son and even exaggerate some. 

I have seen your comments and your pattern of disrespect is obvious. The fact that you would say some of the things you have about his kid to score points on a football message board  is overboard and pretty disgusting to me. 

Don't listen to this idiot. Years ago I brought up I had pretty good kid to keep an eye on in football. Of course this clown butt Finch just talked shit about how he wasn't. Now 47 offers later he doesn't have any real shit to say. My kids top 5 is Texas,Cal,OU,Houston and TCU. He also had commitable offers from Arkansas,Auburn,Tennessee,Norte Dame, Florida,Miami,Oregon,USC among several others. Right now it's coming down to TCU,Houston and Texas with OU having ground to make up. My kid could still pick up the phone and commit to pretty much any school that has offered him outside USC but they would probably take his commitment if he were to play FS instead of WR.

• Like 1

On 7/17/2022 at 9:37 PM, Champa said:

One of these days Westfield will figure out the playoffs. Even The Woodlands got it right one year before getting trashed by Lake Travis in the title game.

Looking like the same old story so far, but of course it's only July. 

Westfield lost to Tyler Lee in the 2004 5A D1 title game.

1 hour ago, Gametyme said:

Don't listen to this idiot. Years ago I brought up I had pretty good kid to keep an eye on in football. Of course this clown butt Finch just talked shit about how he wasn't. Now 47 offers later he doesn't have any real shit to say. My kids top 5 is Texas,Cal,OU,Houston and TCU. He also had commitable offers from Arkansas,Auburn,Tennessee,Norte Dame, Florida,Miami,Oregon,USC among several others. Right now it's coming down to TCU,Houston and Texas with OU having ground to make up. My kid could still pick up the phone and commit to pretty much any school that has offered him outside USC but they would probably take his commitment if he were to play FS instead of WR.

To me, any time a kid wants to and can play and get an education at the next level that's a good thing if that's what they want to do.

I suspect all of us love HS football to some degree on here and it seems natural that parents/coaches/mentors would be proud of their kid.   Also wouldn't surprise me if some of those people might exaggerate as well, but no big deal to me.  

Seems like Texas WR room may be filling up and they seem confident on the kid from Longview, but I've followed recruiting long enough to know that stuff changes rapidly.

Good luck to your son and I hope he ends up where he wants, all the better if it's in Austin!  :)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, pied said:

To me, any time a kid wants to and can play and get an education at the next level that's a good thing if that's what they want to do.

I suspect all of us love HS football to some degree on here and it seems natural that parents/coaches/mentors would be proud of their kid.   Also wouldn't surprise me if some of those people might exaggerate as well, but no big deal to me.  

Seems like Texas WR room may be filling up and they seem confident on the kid from Longview, but I've followed recruiting long enough to know that stuff changes rapidly.

Good luck to your son and I hope he ends up where he wants, all the better if it's in Austin!  :)

Basically they have 1 WR spot left and it's whoever commits first but I believe they won't turn down either kid at the end of the day but my kid has been told they wouldn't take his commitment if Jalen Hale commits first. I am a die hard Horns fan but he knows we will cheer for him no matter where he goes. I try not to even bring him up anymore because of people like butt munch. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Gametyme said:

Years ago I brought up I had pretty good kid to keep an eye on in football. 

No, you said he would start at IMG and Mater Dei. You said he was better than every player at STA. You said he was more college ready than a starting safety at Alabama. You said that a guy committed to Penn State isn't in his league.

👇

On 7/22/2021 at 11:29 AM, Gametyme said:

Look like he only got 8 offers lol we sitting at 32. Jordan Battle hadn't even sniffed the field. Not to mention King Mack ran a 22.6 200M we ran a 21.63 this year. 😂 King Mack 3 star on 247 with a 266 overall Composite. He not even in our league super fan.

On 7/22/2021 at 11:48 AM, Gametyme said:

Jordan Battles turned out to be ass at Alabama it happens and King Mack hasn't played a varsity snap yet ? My guy done started 22 varsity games 😂 levels to this. Just wait until after the season and watch where the rank is at. Not that rankings matter. Jordan Battles been at Bama 3 years and he just now 200 lbs. My guy is 6'1 190 right now. We going to show up college ready

On 7/22/2021 at 11:55 AM, Gametyme said:

Truth is King Mack body wasn't physically ready for varsity football. He just now getting to 175 lbs. Kid needs to eat super fan.

On 7/22/2021 at 11:56 AM, Gametyme said:

More offers then Jordan Battle and King Mack 😂

On 7/22/2021 at 12:16 PM, Gametyme said:

Real small frame. Probably why he only has 8 offers and not 32

On 7/22/2021 at 1:22 PM, Gametyme said:

I edited it. Both of them were low 3 stars. Shit show if King couldn't beat them out 😂. All 3 would be my kid personal water boy

On 6/28/2021 at 10:37 AM, Gametyme said:

30 offers and counting. He would start at IMG or MD he doesn't have to surround himself with super stars. He can wait to college to do that. I know how good he is vs other stars because he was at the rivals 5 star challenge and put on a show. Some kids are built different.

17 hours ago, Gametyme said:

Of course this clown butt Finch just talked shit about how he wasn't. Now 47 offers later he doesn't have any real shit to say. 

I'm saying the same shit now that I said last year. Mainly, that your kid wasn't any good and couldn't play safety at the college level.

👇

On 7/22/2021 at 1:42 PM, Atticus Finch said:

I already knew that he has no chance to play safety but that pretty much seals it.

Better stock up on route-running tutorials my guy!

13 hours ago, pied said:

This will be his excuse.

Claimed he could play either position at any school but will sign with TCU to play WR and will claim that they took too many WRs at Texas.

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

No, you said he would start at IMG and Mater Dei. You said he was better than every player at STA. You said he was more college ready than a starting safety at Alabama. You said that a guy committed to Penn State isn't in his league.

👇

Thank you SO much for your thoughtful reply! Your input is fantastic and SO appreciated! :)

I'm saying the same shit now that I said last year. Mainly, that you're kid wasn't any good and couldn't play safety at the college level.

👇

Thank you SO much for your thoughtful reply! Your input is fantastic and SO appreciated! :)

Which is another thing I said that is coming true: Super dad bragged about Notre Dame, Alabama, Miami, etc, but will sign with SMU.

SMU was a joke I said a year ago but Houston and TCU aren't far off.

59 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

LOL.

Your worst nightmare is me being 100% correct in everything I said.

• Kid isn't that good
  • He can't play safety in college
  • He will sign with a lower P5 at WR

54 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

But this is not the topic.

You weren't here and didn't ready any of super dad's bullshit from last year.

Dude is a clown and the truth hurts him.

53 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

This will be his excuse.

Claimed he could play either position at any school but will sign with TCU to play WR and will claim that they took too many WRs at Texas.

On 6/28/2021 at 10:32 AM, Gametyme said:

My son is going to play wherever he wants

On 7/22/2021 at 1:48 PM, Gametyme said:

He will be a day 1 P5 starter at FS

From "he will play wherever he wants" and "he will be a day 1 P5 starter at FS."

17 hours ago, Gametyme said:

Right now it's coming down to TCU,Houston and Texas with OU having ground to make up. 

To "his top schools are TCU and Houston" and "he'll play WR."

😄

9 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

From "he will play wherever he wants" and "he will be a day 1 P5 starter at FS."

To "his top schools are TCU and Houston" and "he'll play WR."

😄