What up Texas?

DevilDog

I can easily diagnose what's wrong with Gametyme.

He's a simpleton who employs basic fallacies to support his wants and needs.

He thinks that his kid is good because he started as a freshman and is, therefore, better than anybody who *didn't* start as a freshman elsewhere.

Of course, this completely discounts environment. His kid started as a freshman because he was at Temple and they suck. Other kids who didn't start until their Junior years (Jordan Battle and King Mack) are better than him despite not starting as freshmen because they're at top programs.

And that brings me to the core issue of why Texas is uniquely affected by this phenomenon.

Since Texas has a large resource advantage, their kids probably receive better coaching and support *earlier* than their peers in places like, say, Florida.

So at 8, 10, 12 and even 14 years old, the Texas kid may very well may be ahead. Maybe even "better" at that stage of his life. But just like pre-K, these early advantages wane and sometimes even totally evaporate as the kids get older.

Once the other kids catch-up or simply start receiving the same or similar coaching, those Texas kids have to stand on their own merit or merely compete on an even playing field.

Look at Gametyme's bravado last year during the summer between his kids' Sophomore and Junior years. Totally full of it. Embarrassing himself on a daily basis. "King Mack? He's a nobody! He'd be my kids' water boy!"

A year ago his son was a "day 1 P5 starter at FS." Today, he won't even *play* safety and might sign with a current G5 program.

Imagine what another year of a level playing field will do to his psyche. Probably ruin it forever.

6 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

And that brings me to the core issue of why Texas is uniquely affected by this phenomenon.

Since Texas has a large resource advantage, their kids probably receive better coaching and support *earlier* than their peers in places like, say, Florida.

So at 8, 10, 12 and even 14 years old, the Texas kid may very well may be ahead. Maybe even "better" at that stage of his life. But just like pre-K, these early advantages wane and sometimes even totally evaporate as the kids get older.

Once the other kids catch-up or simply start receiving the same or similar coaching, those Texas kids have to stand on their own merit or merely compete on an even playing field.

Look at Gametyme's bravado last year during the summer between his kids' Sophomore and Junior years. Totally full of it. Embarrassing himself on a daily basis. "King Mack? He's a nobody! He'd be my kids' water boy!"

A year ago his son was a "day 1 P5 starter at FS." Today, he won't even *play* safety and might sign with a current G5 program.

Imagine what another year of a level playing field will do to his psyche. Probably ruin it forever.

Thank you SO much for your thoughtful reply! Your input is fantastic and SO appreciated! :)

@Atticus Finch

My son cooked King Mack at a rivals camp #facts I'm sure he fits in perfect at pedophile U 😆 he is a scrub compared to my guy. What was that WR name again? I forgot oh some 3 star hoping my kid doesn't call Auburn and take his spot 🤡. King Mack and Camden Brown have a On3 NIL evaluation combined for 20,000 my guy evaluation 131,000. The only sport Finch ever played was squirting the water bottle in his mouth 😆 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

What was that WR name again? I forgot oh some 3 star hoping my kid doesn't call Auburn and take his spot 🤡

😄

You mean the kid you laughed at commiting to Pittsburgh? But then signed with Auburn?

Stop making empty threats. I'd *love* to see your kid end up *anywhere* where an STA kid is at. Your kid might actually learn something from winners.

4 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You're sounding panicked now.

King Mack is going to play safety at a major P5. Your kid can't even play the position.

What was that again about him starting day 1 at a P5?

🤡

Let me know when Big Mac has legitimate P5 offers to play on either side. Most schools told my guy he could pick. Big Mac has no choice but to play FS. He can't catch and his hips aren't fast enough to play corner 🤡

16 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

King Mack and Camden Brown have a On3 NIL evaluation combined for 20,000 my guy evaluation 131,000.

The panic is really setting in now.

Last year you could pull this clown routine because you have literally never heard of them and/or they had done anything.

But now that they're going to BIG/SEC schools and your kid sucks, you're scrambling to make yourself feel better.

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

😄

You mean the kid you laughed at commiting to Pittsburgh? But then signed with Auburn?

Stop making empty threats. I'd *love* to see your kid end up *anywhere* where an STA kid is at. Your kid might actually learn something from winners.

Maybe if he plays with a Tampa Jesuit kid. Not gonna learn shit from 3 star Cam lol

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

The panic is really setting in now.

Last year you could pull this clown routine because you have literally never heard of them and/or they had done anything.

But now that they're going to BIG/SEC schools and your kid sucks, you're scrambling to make yourself feel better.

My son 47 offers

Big Mac 30

3 Star 24

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

He's got plenty of offers for the position he plays. Thank you very much. He doesn't have to dodge this stuff to cope. He's going where he wants to play the position he wants.

Lmao not more then my guy. Keep pimpin Big Mac headed to child molester University