What up Texas?

DevilDog

12 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

?

Dude you on one of those twisting playground things we rode on as kids you spun that so hard. 🤣🤣🤣

All I said is hopefully they are better than last season's 4-6 team.

If not...it won't be close.

Easy on the sodium. Stop stressin'

(What da hell is that damn thing called?)

I have a hard time figuring out what you are talking about most of the time.

The only people stressing are the Texas Drama Queens who pretend not to care, but bring up games from 7 years ago and make 650 posts on a reject national forum.

44 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Here is woodlands OL. Fairly talented, good size too. 

OT Ryan Hughes 6’6 295 Jr (TCU offer)
OG Cross Tucker 6’2 320 Sr (3 year starter)
OC Koltin Sieracki 6’3 305 Jr (5 major offers)
OG Warren Nolen 6’4 320 So (10 major offers)
OT Everett Champlin 6’4 275 Jr (0 offers “yet”)

Goodness...

Still not doing it...

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Goodness...

Still not doing it...

They have another promising OG (Mitchell blakeslee) that is also a strong shot putter, has several offers but they’re moving him over to the DL. 6’5 270. Probably a DE.  

i dunno Frosty, may want to jump on board now.  Lol

081503F3-2979-4415-8C8D-EF113980B53D.png

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

They have another promising OG (Mitchell blakeslee) that is also a strong shot putter, has several offers but they’re moving him over to the DL. 6’5 270. Probably a DE.  

i dunno Frosty, may want to jump on board now.  Lol

081503F3-2979-4415-8C8D-EF113980B53D.png

I've been hurt too many times...Ill take my chances with Lewisville as my darkhorse.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

@Frosty4024  I noticed only Guyer and Ryan sub varsity are scrimmaging each other.  A matter of fact Guyer and Ryan aren’t doing any scrimmages.  Is this new or something the AD is influencing?  I don’t know of many teams that don’t scrimmage 

I'm guessing they are being conservative with their players to prevent them from wearing down in the long run. 🤷🏿‍♂️

But I'm pretty sure there's an underlying reason this rivalry isn't played more often then it actually is...

Or maybe it's that new limited contact rule where they are only allow full contact for a certain number of practices?

I dunno man.  Ask the Guyer guy in the 6A threads.  He most likely knows a lot more than I do.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Champa said:

Wonder how many games are gonna get cancelled this week with all this rain? Dallas is looking like Houston usually does. Hope they have a good drainage system.

Lots of turf fields around here and guessing it eases up.  Some of the grass fields will get torn up a bit but don't see any cancellations just yet.  Hasn't rained in three months and the ground is hard and dry creating some bad situations.  Guessing that resolves a bit as well.

• Like 1