What up Texas?

DevilDog

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Me too. Katy gave up 28 to CR tonight (still a blowout though) but I think they’ll go back n address the issues. CR is a solid passing team 

I would like to see a boxscore of that one. 

I want to say it was around 35 - 14 at halftime and I’m curious to know what their starting defense was able to do.

Either way, like you said it will be a good week to improve any weak points in their defense before playoffs start.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

When did Aledo kids become faster than Ryan kids.  A 10.5 guy at Aledo.  WTF 😁.  I'm a track guy.

When the ones the Aledo kid is outrunning are exhausted from trying to keep them in the game... that's what happens.

Play was erie similar to when Ewers of SLC outran Guyer's defense a few years.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Champa said:

A real shame we won't get a China Spring/Carthage rematch in the playoffs this year. 

Atascocita handles King 39 - 6. King really are classic bullies. Big and bad at pushing around weaker teams, but crumble when playing someone who'll hit them back in the mouth.

It’s gotta be a good one next week with Cita v NS. (At least the anticipation will be) 

• Like 2