What up Texas?

DevilDog

Not sure if he was supposed to be picked up at the line or if the kid closer to the punter was supposed to have him covered. I'm gonna blame it on a missed block at the line. Really if you look at it again, they're both to blame. 

NS looked like they were bringing 4 but the kid at the top made a weak sorta fake out effort. So really if the player in the back had just covered the outside rusher, they'd have been good. Was told the Cita player doesn't remember anything, so yeah, he's gonna be out a bit.

Hit actually looks even worse from another angle on video that's out there.

6 minutes ago, Champa said:

Not sure if he was supposed to be picked up at the line or if the kid closer to the punter was supposed to have him covered. I'm gonna blame it on a missed block at the line. Really if you look at it again, they're both to blame. 

NS looked like they were bringing 4 but the kid at the top made a weak sorta fake out effort. So really if the player in the back had just covered the outside rusher, they'd have been good. Was told the Cita player doesn't remember anything, so yeah, he's gonna be out a bit.

Hit actually looks even worse from another angle on video that's out there.

From the other angle did it looked like he led by the helmet or was he extending his arms on the hit? 

15 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

From the other angle did it looked like he led by the helmet or was he extending his arms on the hit? 

Click on the Brian Perroni Twitter a few post above and go down about 6 tweets. It's there. I can't get it to work on these forums for whatever reason

The answer is yes it did though.

• Thanks 1