What up Texas?

DevilDog

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Those would be my picks.  

The remaining top 10 is interesting. 

What about haltom?  They are beating trinity 45-27 with about a min left in that game. 

Image result for damn gif

That's why I never try to rank Teams.  Texas is deep with teams and on any damn Friday this could happen.  

Now watch someone come on here and pretend to be a Haltom expert.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Champa said:

North Shore 75

Deerpark 13

At least someone scored some points on NS in the first half. 

Man, North Shore and Allen needs to happen. I think I'd take NS right now. Like to see Allen try to stop Evans.

Hell yeah it does! 

18 minutes ago, xXZexxMooreXx said:

Exactly how many D1 recruits does Allen have?  I heard only 10, but I'd like to know from someone that knows. 

Man I tell you what they have a mold on that left side of about  6'4" 285 - 310 of romping Stomping O-lineman,  I was telling @Texasball when we went to see them that they have a big black kid that dominates the left side every year and he said yes they do again this year.  He looks just like that kid that is dominating at Ole Miss Right now.

There group  for 2019  

WR Theo Wease 6-3, 195, Allen

Committed to Oklahoma. Also considered Alabama, LSU, Baylor, Auburn, Michigan and more. Held 40 offers. Rivals ranks him as the No. 3 player in the country, top player in Texas and top WR in the country. Ranked as the No. 4 receiver in the nation, No. 3 overall prospect in Texas by 247Sports. Recorded 53 catches, 852 yards, 14 TDs in 2017.

OL E.J. Ndoma-Ogar  6-3, 305, Allen

Committed to Oklahoma. Held 40 scholarship offers. Ranked the No. 8 offensive guard in the nation.

EJ Ndoma-Ogar

. DL Jayden Jernigan 6-1, 270, Allen

Committed to Oklahoma State. Also considered Texas Tech, Washington, Arkansas State, Iowa State, Kansas, SMU and more. Ranked as the No. 36 defensive tackle in the nation.

. RB Andrew Henry 5-9, 180, Allen

Offers from UTEP, Texas State, New Mexico State and Howard. Ranked the No. 46 running back in the nation.

Grant Tisdale 3* QB Ole Miss

Tai BrooksAllen (Allen, TX) 3^ OG SMU 6-2 315

17 minutes ago, Champa said:

North Shore 75

Deerpark 13

At least someone scored some points on NS in the first half. 

Man, North Shore and Allen needs to happen. I think I'd take NS right now. Like to see Allen try to stop Evans.

And I want to see them stand up to that O-Line pounding on them and stop Wease at WR.  They both seem to be pretty dominate in their respective regions. 

3 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Man I tell you what they have a mold on that left side of about  6'4" 285 - 310 of romping Stomping O-lineman,  I was telling @Texasball when we went to see them that they have a big black kid that dominates the left side every year and he said yes they do again this year.  He looks just like that kid that is dominating at Ole Miss Right now.

There group  for 2019  

WR Theo Wease 6-3, 195, Allen

Committed to Oklahoma. Also considered Alabama, LSU, Baylor, Auburn, Michigan and more. Held 40 offers. Rivals ranks him as the No. 3 player in the country, top player in Texas and top WR in the country. Ranked as the No. 4 receiver in the nation, No. 3 overall prospect in Texas by 247Sports. Recorded 53 catches, 852 yards, 14 TDs in 2017.

OL E.J. Ndoma-Ogar  6-3, 305, Allen

Committed to Oklahoma. Held 40 scholarship offers. Ranked the No. 8 offensive guard in the nation. 

EJ Ndoma-Ogar

. DL Jayden Jernigan 6-1, 270, Allen 

Committed to Oklahoma State. Also considered Texas Tech, Washington, Arkansas State, Iowa State, Kansas, SMU and more. Ranked as the No. 36 defensive tackle in the nation.

. RB Andrew Henry 5-9, 180, Allen

Offers from UTEP, Texas State, New Mexico State and Howard. Ranked the No. 46 running back in the nation.

Grant Tisdale 3* QB Ole Miss

Tai BrooksAllen (Allen, TX) 3^ OG SMU 6-2 315

Thanks for that post! 

Just now, Horsefly said:

Maybe in the SR class alone.  If I was guessing ~ 15-20.  

Are you sure, like really sure? 

I seen on calpreps they list 10, I suppose that's where the guy that told me got that from. 

22 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Yeah this Allen win was impressive.  I didn’t expect them to drop 76 pts.  The announcers said PE DL was winded and that was in the 2d qtr!   Allen’s depth is very strong 

Apparently Allen had a little more Moto for this one.  As the Coach from Plano East said this week we have the Team to beat Allen and well this sums it up SIR. 🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

The guy that handles the Videos for Allen does a heckuva Job.  I will have this game posted early tomorrow.  You can get a look at them up close and personal. 

Do you post the videos in this thread?

7 minutes ago, xXZexxMooreXx said:

Are you sure, like really sure? 

I seen on calpreps they list 10, I suppose that's where the guy that told me got that from. 

Yes I'm sure. 

Here's the 247 recruiting link for just their SR class. Actually there's probably about 13 or so.

https://247sports.com/Season/2019-Football/Recruits/?Player.Enabled=False&Recruitment.Enabled=True&PlayerSport.PlayerInstitution.Institution.Key=20589

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

How did you find recruits by school at 24/7 sports?  Apparently I really am an idiot because I've been trying to do that for a while. 

The bEast Texas Scores.  Don't look now but Sulphur Springs is undefeated in 5A and smoked Ennis on the road tonite. 

DISTRICT 11-6A

Mesquite Horn -- 3
Longview -- 50
FINAL

DISTRICT 7-5A DIVISION I
John Tyler -- 29
West Mesquite -- 22

Mesquite Poteet -- 46
Texas High -- 28

DISTRICT 8-5A DIVISION I
Lufkin -- 35
College Station -- 3

DISTRICT 8-5A DIVISION II
Sulphur Springs -- 45
Ennis -- 28

DISTRICT 9-5A DIVISION II
Lindale -- 42
Hallsville -- 28

Pine Tree -- 38
Jacksonville -- 42 
4th Quarter
Marshall -- 54
Mount Pleasant -- 35
4th Quarter
Whitehouse -- 35
Nacogdoches -- 31
4th Quarter

DISTRICT 10-4A DIVISION I  
Van -- 7
Carthage -- 35 ( State leading 42 in a Row)  This was suppose to be a tough one for them 
Kilgore -- 38
Chapel Hill -- 20
4th Quarter
Palestine -- 7
Henderson -- 38

DISTRICT 6-4A DIVISION II
Gilmer -- 20
Spring Hill -- 18

Pittsburg -- 20
Pleasant Grove -- 45

DISTRICT 7-4A DIVISION II
Canton -- 41
Brownsboro -- 62

Wills Point -- 13
Bullard -- 53

DISTRICT 9-4A DIVISION II
Center -- 0
Cleveland Tarkington -- 0
1st Quarter
Shepherd -- 3
Jasper -- 55

DISTRICT 8-3A DIVISION I
Gladewater -- 53
Mineola -- 21

Sabine -- 35
Winnsboro -- 6

White Oak -- 7
West Rusk -- 21

DISTRICT 12-3A DIVISION II
Newton -- 70
Kountze -- 0

6 minutes ago, xXZexxMooreXx said:

How did you find recruits by school at 24/7 sports?  Apparently I really am an idiot because I've been trying to do that for a while. 

Select the "recruitment filter" drop down, then in the first menu select "recruited from High school" type the school you want and it will search it.  Select "apply filter" 

edit:  you can also choose the year on the far left

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Select the "recruitment filter" drop down, then in the first menu select "recruited from High school" type the school you want and it will search it.  Select "apply filter" 

Thanks for that! 

I see North Shore is loaded! 

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Yes the are.  What's impressive with them is they have the nation's top RB and ATH in their respective class.  

This is going to be interesting come playoff time.  I would say I couldn't wait, but I'd rather it take forever cause time be passing much too fast. 

4 minutes ago, xXZexxMooreXx said:

This is going to be interesting come playoff time.  I would say I couldn't wait, but I'd rather it take forever cause time be passing much too fast. 

Yep, they will both need to take care of business.  We've been here before anticipating matchups only for them to not materialize. 

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Yep, they will both need to take care of business.  We've been here before anticipating matchups only for them to not materialize. 

What a bummer too!  Like tonight I was looking forward to the MD/SJB game on Fox Sports 2, only for it to be postponed till tomorrow!  haha