What up Texas?

DevilDog

3 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Wow!  Didn’t know that. Just looked, with that loss they’re currently 4th in district! They have 2d place la Vega next week 

Don't be surprised if Stephenville rests their players.  They're already in the playoffs and they have zero chance of winning district.

Unless they care about matchups that is...

21 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Don't be surprised if Stephenville rests their players.  They're already in the playoffs and they havezero chance of winning district.

Unless they care about matchups that is...

Momentum matters though, these still are HS kids with developing egos, to drop 3 straight could be tough mentally  

Duncanville boys and girls b-ball both fined and punished today.

Dville looses their 2022 state title and Coach Peavy has been suspended for the year.

Looks like the party is over.

Congrats to McKinney on the state title now, I guess. I'd be pissed if I were Atascocita basketball though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Champa said:

Duncanville boys and girls b-ball both fined and punished today.

Dville looses their 2022 state title and Coach Peavy has been suspended for the year.

Looks like the party is over.

Congrats to McKinney on the state title now, I guess. I'd be pissed if I were Atascocita basketball though.

Wow. Do they keep the MNC?

Per Matt Stepp:

"Further Sanctions" Boy they really made somebody mad. Wonder who complained? Hope Faith Family is next.

Sooooooo about the football team. Surely they make sure to have all their i's dotted and t's crossed before the season. It would be a shame if Coach Samples gets a ring, then has it stripped from him.

• Haha 1

On 11/1/2022 at 12:18 AM, Champa said:

Per Matt Stepp:

"Further Sanctions" Boy they really made somebody mad. Wonder who complained? Hope Faith Family is next.

Sooooooo about the football team. Surely they make sure to have all their i's dotted and t's crossed before the season. It would be a shame if Coach Samples gets a ring, then has it stripped from him.

The courts would have to take Samples ring away. I don't think the UIL would want to deal with those optics that will follow

1 hour ago, Gametyme said:

The courts would have to take Samples ring away. I don't think the UIL would want to deal with those optics that will follow

Why would the courts care about a ring?

I'm almost positive they're looking hard at Duncanville football also.

What happens is what happens either way.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Why would the courts care about a ring?

I'm almost positive they're looking hard at Duncanville football also.

What happens is what happens either way.

Duncanville is an open-enrollment. Unless they’re getting someone in the middle of a season, I don’t think Samples has done anything outside of regulations or what happened with the coach last year.