What up Texas?

DevilDog

3 hours ago, RedZone said:

Even slow motion veer running John Curtis beat St Aug...... John Curtis committed five turnovers too.

What's wrong with you people?

So, basically you’re saying (8-2) slow motion, veer running John Curtis; who happens to be ranked #3 in Louisiana; should have running clocked St Augustine?

They did not because they turned the 🏈 over lots of times. (5)

St. Augustine still loses because they are very, very slow motion?

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

Facts bother you. I explained it all.....twice!

And I doubt very seriously St Aug makes the D1 select state championship game and so what if they do? They're one of the most talented teams in the nation. 

but how did they lose to the slow motion of the John Curtis?

We are wondering what happened.

2 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

So, basically you’re saying (8-2) slow motion, veer running John Curtis; who happens to be ranked #3 in Louisiana; should have running clocked St Augustine?

John Curtis is not #3 in Louisiana. So there's that.

Class 5A

School (1st-place votes) / Record Points / Previous / Rank

1. Destrehan (3) 10-0 118 1

2. Karr (8) 6-3 117 2

3. Catholic-Baton Rouge 9-1 112 3

4. Ruston 9-1 98 5

5. Zachary 7-2 87 4

6. Southside 9-1 76 8

7. John Curtis 8-2 60 6

8. St. Augustine 9-1 55 9

9. Acadiana 7-3 40 10

10. Airline 7-3 35 NR

...and it's hard to beat anybody turning the ball over five times.

Just stop!

I got nothing else. Sheesh...

10 minutes ago, RedZone said:

John Curtis is not #3 in Louisiana. So there's that.

Class 5A

School (1st-place votes) / Record Points / Previous / Rank

1. Destrehan (3) 10-0 118 1

2. Karr (8) 6-3 117 2

3. Catholic-Baton Rouge 9-1 112 3

4. Ruston 9-1 98 5

5. Zachary 7-2 87 4

6. Southside 9-1 76 8

7. John Curtis 8-2 60 6

8. St. Augustine 9-1 55 9

9. Acadiana 7-3 40 10

10. Airline 7-3 35 NR

...and it's hard to beat anybody turning the ball over five times.

Just stop!

I got nothing else. Sheesh...

Stop what? 

I was simply wondering what happened to the Calpreps #5 ranked St. Augustine team that is one of the most talented teams in the nation, and how they lost to a slow motion team who runs the veer, even after turning the 🏈 over (5) times.

That would be like Duncanville losing to slow motion Highland Park even after Highland Park turned the 🏈 over like (5) times.

I would definitely be trying to ask and figure out what happened 

[Just to make it clear, I don’t think Highland Park is slow motion, I remember either @HurricaneNick or @FreeBird saying it looked like they were running in slow motion against those sneaky blondes. [Southlake Carroll] ☺️

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, RedZone said:

Who cares?

St Aug is on the weak side of the bracket and also got a bye..... after Edna Karr had to forfeit 3 games because of the clerical error.

But Louisiana has so much depth. How in the hell is their a weak side to a bracket?

5 hours ago, RedZone said:

Catholic (Baton Rouge) and Edna Karr will probably meet in the quarterfinals. That's the  D1 Select state championship game.

So in other words,  Good Counsel would be a finalist in Louisiana

3 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

Ask him how many times Augustine turned the ball over.

A botched punt is one

Ask him how Curtis scored the game winning TD with 3 minutes left in the game(Hint the defense scored)

All of that and Augustine was still only 8 yards away from tying the game with under a minute left

1 hour ago, steeler01 said:

Karr being one of the most talented teams in the nation my ass. How many teams around the country look unbeatable with their schedule?

According to your Bible calpreps Edna Karr schedule makes Cal Poly's schedule look like a pop warner schedule.

Go to hell with your moron self.

The rest of your s*** is just blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

22 minutes ago, RedZone said:

According to your Bible calpreps Edna Karr schedule makes Cal Poly's schedule look like a pop warner schedule.

You couldn't point to where I use calpreps as such.

Karr has played nothing but shit teams

You even mentioning them possibly being a top 10 team in the country is preposterous. SJB, Mater Dei, Aquinas, Madonna, Gorman,  NS, Central,  SFA, Heritage,  Centennial etc would all wreck Karr by 20 points

22 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Go to hell with your moron self.

The rest of your s*** is just blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Don't be mad that Louisiana HS football sucks and I've proven it

8 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

You couldn't point to where I use calpreps as such.

You said John Curtis is a Top 3 Louisiana team. Only calpreps has that ranking.

Edna Karr is ranked #26 nationally at calpreps because of their schedule. It's as good as STA's, Katy's and a lot of teams.

If you believe John Curtis is #3 in Louisiana then you believe Edna Karr is 26th in the nation. You can't have it both ways with your moronic ass.

I really don't know who's the bigger moron you or atticus finch??! I'd love to see that ranking.

Cya.... Do some more blah blah blah blah blah blah for everyone though.

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You said John Curtis is a Top 3 Louisiana team. Only calpreps has that ranking.

I have that as well. 

Edna Karr is ranked #26 nationally at calpreps because of their schedule. It's as good as STA's, Katy's and a lot of teams.

What teams that I mentioned can they beat?

If you believe John Curtis is #3 in Louisiana then you believe Edna Karr is 26th in the nation. You can't have it both ways with your moronic ass.

No,  that's now it works. I believe Calpreps usually gets states right but nationally no. Not enough connectivity

I really don't know who's the bigger moron you or atticus finch??! I'd love to see that ranking.

Cya.... Do some more blah blah blah blah blah blah for everyone though.

WAHHHHHHH

Oh yeah.

If Edna Karr wins the D1 Select State Championship they are going to finish in the Top 15 nationally at calpreps.

And probably be ranked higher than STA, FL . 🤔😀

Cya sweeties!

Anyways, hope Josh Williams wins the walkon award. He's a damn good player. 

There's nothing else for me in this thread at the moment.

11 hours ago, RedZone said:

Hope he wins it.

He had 3 or 4 great runs against Alabama and couple of key blocks especially the one in OT that freed Daniels up for the touchdown run. It was a devastating block.

Josh Williams prepped at the Kinkaid School in Houston.

Josh Williams got his scholarship in 2020.

He's a great story really!!

BATON ROUGE  LSU running back Josh Williams has been named one of 10 semifinalists for the Burlsworth Trophy, which is awarded to the nation’s most outstanding college football player who began his career as a walk-on.

Williams, who joined the LSU program as a walk-on in 2019, has since worked his way from scout team player to scholarship recipient to starting running back for the seventh-ranked Tigers. Williams was awarded a football scholarship following training camp in 2020. He was a member of LSU’s 2019 national championship team.

This year, Williams leads all LSU running backs in rushing yards with 359. He’s scored five rushing TD's, including one last week against Alabama that put the Tigers up, 14-9, in the third quarter. A two-time SEC Academic Honor Roll selection, Williams has also caught 17 passes for 104 yards.

8 hours ago, Champa said:

Weather is looking horrible yet again for this Friday. Thursday or Saturday would be better. Not that is should matter though since most of these round 1 games will be mismatches.

It's just going to a little bit "cold" up here...

I'm thinking about going to Apogee to watch Lake Worth and Alvarado myself. (I sense a possible upset).  

Double-bundled of course...I learned from that sneaky cold draft (and storm) from the Euless Trinity/Southlake Carroll game a few years back...🥶

6 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

To Mr. Eric Sondheimer.

I guess those are the teams actually worth anything in Cali. You all probably wish you could say the same thing about Texas, Florida, Georgia and Ohio;

but we actually aren’t scared to send absolutely anyone to play the big oos games.

You rely on two rosters that are way more than often 2x as stacked as the team you’re playing, or you only use your number 1 team.

Count the times Texas needed their #1 team to stomp someone relevant.

Now count the times California needed their #1 team to stomp someone that an everyday Texas team can beat ☺️

You wish you could run high school football like Texas, but you can’t.

You think you can?

Saddle up Missions Viejo, and the other publics to see what California is actually made of.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Your go to move when something is true and it doesn't fit your Louisiana narrative

Oh yeah?

I have a $100.00 says St Aug will send 12-14 kids to the next level just in 2023 class..... I'll go with 7 or more D1s included in that. I don't give a f*** about stars and who's been rated and who hasn't.

You want some of the action?