What up Texas?

DevilDog

22 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Good defensive series from dv 

I'm here and they've dominated the 2nd half on defense.  Running the QB instead of Durham is frustrating.  South Dallas side is hyped right now.  That NS bravado over here is quiting down.  South Dallas Swag can go 3 - 0 and win the top 2 Divisions.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Just now, DevilDog said:

I'm here and they've dominated the 2nd half on defense.  Running the QB instead of Durham is frustrating.  South Dallas side is hyped right now.  That NS bravado over here is quiting down.  South Dallas Swag can go 3 - 0 and win the top 2 Divisions.  

Lots of blank stares from the NS side on tv. I’m also praying for samples he looks like he’s on the verge of a heart attack 😂 

Hope DV finishes the job here 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Lots of blank stares from the NS side on tv. I’m also praying for samples he looks like he’s on the verge of a heart attack 😂 

Hope DV finishes the job here 

Getting helluva loud in here.  GHA has been dominate.  We need this win in the DFW.  Been a dry spell.  This NS QB reminds me of Ridder when he was at Cincinnati