3A Franklin (16-0) vs. Brock (11-5)  Attendance: 13721

3A Poth (14-2) vs. Gunter (16-0)  Attendance: 9134 

4A Boerne (15-1) vs. China Spring (15-0) Attendance: 17155

4A Wimberley (15-1) vs. Carthage (16-0) Attendance: 15039

5A College Station (13-3) vs. Aledo (14-2) Attendance: 28160

5A PNG (13-3) vs. Dallas S. Oak Cliff (13-3) Attendance: 32098

6A Austin Vandegrift (14-2) vs. DeSoto (14-2) Attendance: 34891

6A GP North Shore (15-1) vs. Duncanville (15-0) Attendance: 40056

Good #s.  they could have boosted attendance if the triple header on Saturday was SOC, Desoto and DV. 

3 hours ago, steeler01 said:

That doesn't change the fact that they don't scheme

They line up in the same defense play after play and depend on their players to just beat you.

The difference between the 2nd half and 1st half was Simmons didn't let Amador get around him as much till the last drive 

You didn't even watch the game.  Calling a backside screen a long pass lol

🤣

Also, it’s not like the PK had attempts for FG’s in the first half… both teams converted TD’s.  Clearly, adjustments were made at the half on the Def side.  It then became a 2021 type score game. 

Unfortunately, I missed most of the game (daughter flight arrival, late dinner), but saw the first half mostly and the under (58) held :).  After the 3rd quarter, I thought I’d end the CP challenge with a +98 differential, but nailed the final game to finish +100.  Challenge met.  👍🏻

15 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Gunna take a guess that the WR #4 on D-Ville is on the 4x100 relay squad.  

I bought a Duncanville shirt in October because of their relay prowess and now they're state champs. I'm not saying I'm the reason they finally cashed in, I will say that the waters between causation and correlation are sometimes very muddy 🙂

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Wooderson said:

I bought a Duncanville shirt in October because of their relay prowess and now they're state champs. I'm not saying I'm the reason they finally cashed in, I will say that the waters between causation and correlation are sometimes very muddy 🙂

Big boy football with a turbo button… wish I saw the 2nd half.  Maybe they’ll be a replay on Bally.  

@DevilDog@Horsefly, is #4 D-Ville on the 4x100 squad?  Sprinter/hurdles?   Thx 

The N shore DB was boogeying too, but I had to watch that vid numerous times of course to appreciate #4’s acceleration and great block.  

12 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Big boy football with a turbo button… wish I saw the 2nd half.  Maybe they’ll be a replay on Bally.  

The N shore DB was boogeying too, but I had to watch that vid numerous times of course to appreciate #4’s acceleration and great block.  

Dakorien moore is only a soph, but he definitely is a track guy. He has a few titles in the 100 m for his age group 

he’ll be on the team this year 

the RB #29 is a Jr and was a part of the  4x100 team last year. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Dakorien moore is only a soph, but he definitely is a track guy. He has a few titles in the 100 m for his age group 

he’ll be on the team this year 

100% correct sir.

Here are the 4x100 kids that became the 7th Texas School and only State to run a sub 40.  3 are coming back. They might get Wyatt's 4x100 record.

Caden Durham. JR RB a superstar  10.52 100m
Pierre Goree 10.08 100m graduated
Donte Hamilton Sr. 10.47 100m
Jaylen Washington  Sr. 10.46 100m

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

As @Horseflystated he's a Soph.  Last year ran a 21.39 200m as a Freshman.  That Dville speed is Real

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

I was thinking the scrambling but he did even better then I thought he would. He had DV on their heels. UTSA getting a steal. U of H better do something and fast.

UofH should have offered him last year, they’ve had 2 years to evaluate him. If I were him I’d ride with those who believed in me from the jump. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

I was thinking the scrambling but he did even better then I thought he would. He had DV on their heels. UTSA getting a steal. U of H better do something and fast.

24 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

UofH should have offered him last year, they’ve had 2 years to evaluate him. If I were him I’d ride with those who believed in me from the jump. 

Texas universities just stay missing out on talented football players 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SeaShells21 said:

Texas universities just stay missing out on talented football players 🤦🏻‍♀️

This is so true. Owen Allen put together three 2,000 yard seasons and will likely end up at a service academy. Sure he is only a between the tackle runner but he still did it in 6A ball. He would be a chain mover for alot of teams.

• Like 3

Just as you feel good about football.  Dem damn Cowboys never fail to disappoint and our colleges lost all 3 bowl games.  UTSA the biggest letdown.  Rice and NTSU surprised me by being competitive.  Looking fwd to the future of UT and them Young RB's against a very good Washington squad.. 3A's Jonathan Brooks bout to be introduced to the College Football world.  No Bijan, Roschon or LB Overshown is the word.  Ewers better connect with Worthy to keep him happy and at UT. 

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

Just as you feel good about football.  Dem damn Cowboys never fail to disappoint and our colleges lost all 3 bowl games.  UTSA the biggest letdown.  Rice and NTSU surprised me by being competitive.  Looking fwd to the future of UT and them Young RB's against a very good Washington squad.. 3A's Jonathan Brooks bout to be introduced to the College Football world.  No Bijan, Roschon or LB Overshown is the word.  Ewers better connect with Worthy to keep him happy and at UT. 

UTSA was cheated by the refs before the 1st half ended.  Turned the game around

• Like 1