What up Texas?

DevilDog

28 minutes ago, Champa said:

Beyond pathetic. I get Jerry gave him the big bucks, but maybe a little competition at QB is what Dak needs. Obviously not this year. He'll probably do just enough to keep his job though.

How about those dumb ass Texans. My God 🤬

Yeah I’ve said for a while Dak is not the man. He doesn’t have that grit you see from SB type QBs 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Champa said:

Beyond pathetic. I get Jerry gave him the big bucks, but maybe a little competition at QB is what Dak needs. Obviously not this year. He'll probably do just enough to keep his job though.

How about those dumb ass Texans. My God 🤬

Lovie screwed them twice on his way out the door.

1.  They sucked all year under him a holdover from the previous regime

2.  Goes for the win. Giving the Bears the 1st spot in the draft.

• Haha 1

On 11/18/2019 at 11:09 PM, DevilDog said:

@Frosty4024 his name is Kendre Miller 6'0" 215 RB Mt. Enterprise.  Finished the Regular season with 2300 yards.  They put him at QB so he can get the ball each time.  🤣

Week one:  In a 56-20 win over Colmesneil Friday night, Miller rushed the ball 14 times for 412 yards and seven touchdowns. On defense he had 10 tackles and a forced fumble.  

Dude is too big for that class and his team is bigger than most schools in that class.  This is old 1A.  like 60 -100 kids in the whole High School.  Would like to see him  against bigger kids and Schools. 

https://www.kltv.com/2019/09/05/kendre-miller-earns-asb-player-week-honors/

@Frosty4024 @Horsefly.  A look back.  I was talking about this bEast Texas 2A kid damn near 3 yrs ago.  Now a Beast at TCU and one of top RBs in America.  No area in America produces talent equal to bEast Texas from small schools.  Legacy.  bEast TX Produces arguably THE best Kids at that position in Texas.  Legacy of great backs, from Big Earl, Billy Sims, Lamichael James, Adrian Peterson, Joe Washington, etc.  Fast ass kids in them little Schools.  The PVIL legacy.  Little Schools running in the 42s in the 4x100.  

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

@Frosty4024 @Horsefly.  A look back.  I was talking about this bEast Texas 2A kid damn near 3 yrs ago.  Now a Beast at TCU and one of top RBs in America.  No area in America produces talent equal to bEast Texas from small schools.  Legacy.  bEast TX Produces arguably THE best Kids at that position in Texas.  Legacy of great backs, from Big Earl, Billy Sims, Lamichael James, Adrian Peterson, Joe Washington, etc.  Fast ass kids in them little Schools.  The PVIL legacy.  Little Schools running in the 42s in the 4x100.  

Emari Demercado!!!! TCU! Los Angeles finest! 

Darwin Barlow!! Beast TX to LA! 

God bless all! 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I remember that...

Just saw where Lovie Smith was already fired. What exactly was he expected to do with this dumpster fire of a team in one year? I'm glad he f`ed over this garbage franchise on his way out the door. Well played, Lovie. Well played.

It's sad when the Cowboys are the class act of NFL run teams in Texas.

5 hours ago, DevilDog said:

You sure did.  Hopefully Miller is cleared to play tonight. ( I haven’t been keeping up with his injury status) They’ll need him

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Well, TCU is off to a rough start, the difference is I don’t think they’ll be able to rebound in the 2d half like they have in other games.  

They're out schemed and outmatched at this point.  Can't even line up properly quick enough and Georgia has picked up on it with the quick huddles.

Georgia dominating up front...If they wanted to they could just run all night.

32 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

They're out schemed and outmatched at this point.  Can't even line up properly quick enough and Georgia has picked up on it with the quick huddles.

Georgia dominating up front...If they wanted to they could just run all night.

Yeah we stopped watching after the first qtr. following score on line. This one is over.  TCU needs to use this as a recruiting tool and pick up some 4 star lvl players  

15 minutes ago, Champa said:

Nobody seen a clouded leopard today.

Rumor has it he was either on his way to Lovejoy looking for mascot work or he's a disgruntled Cowboys fan going after the Jones family.

As much as I would like to laugh, I seriously want to know how you manage to lose a leopard 🐆 

Why couldn’t it have been a giraffe 🦒 or an elephant 🐘? There aren’t too many places they can hide.

I feel like for every zoo, there is probably a special cares list for animals you just DO NOT want to lose. I would think Leopard would be pretty high on that list 😒

4 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

As much as I would like to laugh, I seriously want to know how you manage to lose a leopard 🐆 

Why couldn’t it have been a giraffe 🦒 or an elephant 🐘? There aren’t too many places they can hide.

I feel like for every zoo, there is probably a special cares list for animals you just DO NOT want to lose. I would think Leopard would be pretty high on that list 😒

Why would they classify it as a non dangerous animal? (According to the tweet) 

• Like 1

On 1/8/2023 at 3:19 PM, pied said:

Love to see kids getting the opportunity to continue their athletic and academic careers. Congrats and good luck to both players!

Thank you. Houston pitched him on the Tank Dell role. Between him and Matthew Golden they will have a nice duo. Also gonna get a pretty good business degree from Houston when its all said and done. 

• Like 2