What up Texas?

DevilDog

On 1/14/2023 at 10:54 AM, Gametyme said:

Thank you. Houston pitched him on the Tank Dell role. Between him and Matthew Golden they will have a nice duo. Also gonna get a pretty good business degree from Houston when its all said and done. 

I hope Sark kicks his @$$ next season though. :)

• Haha 1

On 1/14/2023 at 7:46 PM, Frosty4024 said:

Meanwhile...I'm chillin' in the snow up here and y'all folks about to build a Universal Studios In Frisco???

Collin County is the best place on Earth.  Come back home, homie 😎. I was out today on my big bike just soaking in the awesomeness of C.C.  

I'm hearing g from Allenites it's more to the racism story of that mixed raced QB.  Interesting he wants to take both of his sons and another kid but hasn't announced where he's moving.  Rumor he wants the kid out of Allen, but you can't  transfer just for athletics.  I dont know what's the truth but that's the Scuttlebutt.  (Marine Term)

1 hour ago, Champa said:

We got Good Dak last night. Wish we could get Good Dak for three more games, but I doubt it'll happen. 

It had more to do with that offensive line.  They gave him all day to throw. That won't happen this week. Both QBs are gonna be under pressure this week and they probably both turn the ball over at least one time. 

On 1/14/2023 at 9:07 PM, SeaShells21 said:

I wonder if this move helps balance Allen out enough to put them back in the mix.

Did you forget what Guyer, Prosper, and Lewisville did to Allen?

Eagles need work.  Maybe actually keeping the coach more than one season will help?

That and quit trying to rent QBs perhaps and actually develop the ones you have...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

It’s unfair to judge Kendall based on the actions of his dad and that’s pretty much what I got out of the article 

He was also part of a lawsuit that was settled out of court.  

The lawsuit alleged 52 rapes, including five gang rapes, by 31 players between 2011 and 2014.  Kendal Briles coached at Baylor from 2008 to 2016.

https://arktimes.com/arkansas-blog/2019/12/18/controversial-background-of-a-candidate-for-ua-football-job

5 hours ago, Frosty4024 said:

Did you forget what Guyer, Prosper, and Lewisville did to Allen?

Eagles need work.  Maybe actually keeping the coach more than one season will help?

That and quit trying to rent QBs perhaps and actually develop the ones you have...

Yes, but I was curious as to whether a decent quartback at least gets them back into "shootout" range?

I thought they were really young like DeSoto last year too.

They have a lot to do to reestablish themselves but I would think they have at least a good enough base program to get their team going again.

True. They need to solve their coaching issues before anything can start though 😕

On 1/15/2023 at 9:41 PM, DevilDog said:

I'm hearing g from Allenites it's more to the racism story of that mixed raced QB.  Interesting he wants to take both of his sons and another kid but hasn't announced where he's moving.  Rumor he wants the kid out of Allen, but you can't  transfer just for athletics.  I dont know what's the truth but that's the Scuttlebutt.  (Marine Term)

Can you share what more there is to the racism story? 

8 hours ago, pied said:

I think the "more" is that it is made up to give him a reason.  I know nothing about it, so try to stay out of stuff like that but have seen some references to that.

This is the content that was shared to me via a friend in Allen.  Used as an excuse to get his Kid out of Allen.  This way he would be eligible to play anywhere since the move wouldn't be for athletic purposes. Allen has a lot of Bi-racial kids.  Alot never heard of any others facing this.  Kyler Murray is Black and Asian.  Again this is what I heard.  I in know way know what is real or not.

• Like 1

Kyler Murray was from Lewisville.  :)

Personally, I know people in different shoes have had different experiences and faced things that I haven't in the same way others haven't been in my shoes.  When someone says something that I haven't experienced, I try to not immediately think the other person is wrong or lying and hope others do the same for me.

• Like 2