Where’s the news coverage about the caravan?

Horsefly

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

I thought this was an invasion and as a nation we were on high alert?  

Has anybody noticed that now that the midterms are over heavy coverage about the caravan has decreased?   Even over at old Fox News I couldn’t find much about it.  

The way certain people allow themselves to be manipulated and used boggles my mind, really. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

Has anybody noticed that now that the midterms are over heavy coverage about the caravan has decreased?   Even over at old Fox News I couldn’t find much about it.  

They are 1600 miles away...

Probably hear more about the caravan invasion in 2020. lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Article from 1 hour ago on fox news 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/us/migrant-caravan-faces-border-bottleneck-as-trump-administration-tightens-asylum-rules.amp

From the hill....1 hour ago

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/latino/415875-migrant-caravan-to-leave-mexico-city-for-us-border%3famp

• Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

My operative word was “heavy” coverage.  It was none stop just last week and has died down significantly since. 

24 minutes ago, concha said:

So your pearl clutching and sky-is-falling posting is due to being well-informed (from a leftist perspective, anyway). 

Grand.

Carry on.

Concha, with all due respect, I am way more in touch with reality than you will ever be. You, sir, are a tribalist in the strictest sense. I, on the other hand, have always evaluated all the available evidence available from numerous sources. 

But that is something you will never, nay, can never understand. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

The way certain people allow themselves to be manipulated and used boggles my mind, really. 

crying concha and roxy are no, Jim Acosta....

If trump and hannity say there is an invasion there is an invasion dammit.

Funny. trump said in the his melt down video that we need these people to follow the process because hundreds and hundreds of companies are coming to America and we need these people badly. 

trump must be planning on making ties and shirts again. lol

3 hours ago, Horsefly said:

It’s on the same channel as BLM, DR Ford, Russia, and NK war coverages...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DarterBlue said:

Concha, with all due respect, I am way more in touch with reality than you will ever be. You, sir, are a tribalist in the strictest sense. I, on the other hand, have always evaluated all the available evidence available from numerous sources. 

But that is something you will never, nay, can never understand. 

No. You are not.

You are a dyed-in-the-wool leftist.

Save it.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, zulu1128 said:

Darter is so enlightened, along with being incredibly righteous. Basically an American hero. 

This guy acts like Trump is hauling people off to camps.

We've already had the "I'm going to Canada/Jamaica/Wherever" baseless hysterics.

Reading his posts you can't help but laugh at his "I'm super well-formed and objective and intelligent" and you're not if you don't reach my conclusions" schtick.  

He's a true-believer leftist. End of story.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

16 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

It’s on the same channel as BLM, DR Ford, Russia, and NK war coverages...

So it’s all fake news blown out of proportion.  Interesting, so you’ll also agree this admin and your president have been all out front pushing this agenda to their gov sponsored news station at Fox.  Now the elections are over, not so much.  Thanks  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, concha said:

This guy acts like Trump is hauling people off the the camps.

We've already had the "I'm going to Canada/Jamaica/Wherever" baseless hysterics.

Reading his posts you can't help but laugh at his "I'm supper well-formed and objective and intelligent" and you're not if you don't reach my conclusions" schtick.  

He's a true-believer leftist. End of story.

I spit up my Wheaties when I read his “reality” post🤣

18 minutes ago, concha said:

Yeah... a major election happened and there is fallout and ongoing analysis and controversy, a shooting...

Yeah, as if the conservatives have ever given much thought to shootings before.  That deep “analysis” has really paid off improving conditions.

But of course, these other things take priority over a hostile “invasion” of our country. 😂 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I spit up my Wheaties when I read his “reality” post🤣

If you read his posts you'd think we are in an American version of the fall of the Weimar Republic. Except our guys are running things, the economy is great and it is the left that is (overwhelmingly) behind the incivility and violence we see. 

• Like 1

Just now, Horsefly said:

Yeah, as if the conservatives have ever given much thought to shootings before.  That deep “analysis” has really paid off improving conditions. 🤦‍♂️ 

We're trying to come up with something to top the left's "gun free zones" in effectiveness.

It's a tall order.  Give us time.