Where’s the news coverage about the caravan?

Horsefly

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 2:27 AM, World Citizen said:

That sucks and I'm not about to defend Democrat cities or Cali. <<agreed lol Cali btw has been leading the way forever in regards to the environment <yes but down what path? That has little to do with my point that the only group of people who do not agree with What science is telling us in the entire world are Republicans.<<nonsense...both sides can be stupid..and both sides can follow the 'wrong' scientists.  Their cooperation is necessary in order to accomplish what only our government could.   Can't do much without them. <ok

What do you think of the EPA? <<some good stuff  and some stupid stuff...typical beaurocracy  Do you remember the smog in the early 70's?  < the morning gray clouds siting over LA  like a schleprock...yup

Hope all is well brother.  😌<<<ditto

If you dig smog, and think that the public (or simply republicans lol) do not listen to the 'science', then you need to do a little research on 'carbon black' as the weapon of choice to fight the good fight of global warming....🤨

just sayin' 

18 hours ago, Troll said:

If you dig smog, and think that the public (or simply republicans lol) do not listen to the 'science', then you need to do a little research on 'carbon black' as the weapon of choice to fight the good fight of global warming....🤨

just sayin' 

I do not dig smog.  And concerning Climate science, yes it is just the Republicans who are denying It.  And it is just the Repubs who are holding is back from doing anything about it.  

I will look into the 'carbon black'.  Any links that I should look at or that you recommend?

3 hours ago, World Citizen said:

I do not dig smog.  And concerning Climate science, yes it is just the Republicans who are denying It.  And it is just the Repubs who are holding is back from doing anything about it.  

I will look into the 'carbon black'.  Any links that I should look at or that you recommend?

When it comes to climate change, carbon emissions and even smog, the Republicans can be in denial.  But we are all guilty of contributing to it to some extent.  Hopefully, the technology gets to a point where clean energy is as inexpensive as are fossil fuels.

On a national level, some countries have decreased CO2 levels on a per capita basis and some have increased levels according to Wiki.  Even the US was decreasing levels, I can't find recent data.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_carbon_dioxide_emissions_per_capita

11 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Nah I know plenty of hard leaning lefties that dumped Gore and are not buying the 'man-made CO2 climate catastrophe' scam...

BTW I think the numbers were just released  (Nasa?)  for This year.....3rd year in a row of temperature drops since that one big spike...now somehow they seem to be having major issues trying to explain. it lol....My explanation theory (that agrees with many other scientists btw) is the solar cycle and the fact that we are in the solar minimum portion of that cycle....

Just boggles my mind how intelligent people cannot seem to understand that the sun is a larger driving factor in how much heat our atmosphere registers, than what some trace gas's properties do ( to either absorb, reflect, or filter a minor % of what comes from this source)....  For reference of trace gas, out of 1, 000 molecules of 'air ', you know how many are C02?....about 4.     Also people like NASA have long proven that it is the WATER vapor in our atmosphere, that by far contains the most heat in our atmosphere .  

Certainly there are some other factors in play, such as the earth itself radiates heat (molten innards, volcanos etc), and theoretically might cycle as well, so you have options to ponder.  But you would be hard pressed to try to rule out the sun as the largest contributing factor to the 'heat' of our weather cycles.

The actual point here???  Show me just one single 'study' or 'scientific evidence' that attempts to prove or claims Global warming..... that does not require it remove any and all of the suns contributions  to make the numbers work (lol most actually place it in the NEGATIVE side of their butchered  setup, while some just 'somehow' reduce it to such a marginal amount as to be meaningless )  

As far as carbon black (or smog  lol), it is just one of the agents the military uses in their 'climate engineering' arsenal....would have to search for a good clip, as I'm sure you know, anything that even borders this topic online gets too off the wall with conspiracy crackpots and crazies. LOL  I did see a short one the other day that might assist in this area tho.  Not carbon soot directly,  but to eliminate any 'conspiracy crackpot' accusations....

For anyone who might think that our military does not actively use weaponized weather modification techniques....the question is not whether they do.....the question is ...when do you think they stopped???  Here's just one (50 yo LOL) proof positive example...