Where’s the news coverage about the caravan?

Horsefly

6 minutes ago, concha said:

If you read his posts you'd think we are in an American version of the fall of the Weimar Republic. Except our guys are running things, the economy is great and it is the left that is (overwhelmingly) behind the incivility and violence we see. 

The synagogue victims’ survivors probably SEE it much differently.  Wasn’t that the deadliest mass killing in our Jewish community in US history?  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Just now, Horsefly said:

The synagogue victims’ survivors probably SEE it much differently. 

I think they probably see a nation with a leader with a Jewish family who is a great friend of Israel and who was hated by the man who committed the act.

All facts, but don't let that get in the way.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, concha said:

If you read his posts you'd think we are in an American version of the fall of the Weimar Republic. Except our guys are running things, the economy is great and it is the left that is (overwhelmingly) behind the incivility and violence we see. 

Oh! You know the peace is only temporary.  Soon enough the repubs will be demanding the we “get up in the faces of some politicians”, “kick em when they’re down”, and cause civil unrest. I’m gonna have to buy a vagina suit and get busy.

Just now, Blueliner said:

Oh! You know the peace is only temporary.  Soon enough the repubs will be demanding the we “get up in the faces of some politicians”, “kick em when they’re down”, and cause civil unrest. I’m gonna have to buy a vagina suit and get busy.

Ask Darter what size he wears.

You might be able to borrow his.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, concha said:

I think they probably see a nation with a leader with a Jewish family who is a great friend of Israel and who was hated by the man who committed the act.

All facts, but don't let that get in the way.

Tell me about the actual perp Concha? You know the one who did  the shooting.

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

The synagogue victims’ survivors probably SEE it much differently.  Wasn’t that the deadliest mass killing in our Jewish community in history?  

It's not from previous like of efforts on the part of Bubba sir.  Give him time and he will top those numbers.  They were killed because he linked them to immigration too.  

I see a big old Whataboutism coming. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, concha said:

The one who didn't like Trump?

The one guy.

Meanwhile we have Antifa in the streets rioting and intimidating.

Not all right wing radicals love trump; that’s a silly notion.  Try harder. 

We are talking murders!

still have the trump loving lunatic that threatened two previous presidents and several democratic politicians with bombs, but I guess that’s meaningless to you.  

Just now, Horsefly said:

Not all right wing radicals love trump; that’s a silly notion.  Try harder. 

Was this guy connected to some organization like a right-wing version of Antifa? Is there even such a creature with the reach and funding of Antifa?

Is that what you're getting at?

If so, please tell us.  I'd hate to let you down. I'm not a mind reader. Spit it out.

8 minutes ago, concha said:

Was this guy connected to some organization like a right-wing version of Antifa? Is there even such a creature with the reach and funding of Antifa?

Is that what you're getting at?

If so, please tell us.  I'd hate to let you down. I'm not a mind reader. Spit it out.

Was it necessary he belonged to a radical group, would it have made him any less dangerous?  Hell, with partners he may have been able to slaughter many more and set another record!

He was a staunch nationalist, anti immigration, hardly the views of a left leaning globalist. 

34 minutes ago, concha said:

Then get the leftists to be civil and Antifa off the streets and harassing people and committing criminal acts.

Why don't you get the White Nationalists that support your leader, off the streets!

And before you try and tag me with a racist statement, please read and comprehend the above first. 

4 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Why don't you get the White Nationalists that support your leader, off the streets!

And before you try and tag me with a racist statement, please read and comprehend the above first. 

These white nationalist you speak of? 

Can you tell me the last incident they were involved in in which they were somewhere illegally??

1 hour ago, DarterBlue said:

You sure as hell tried that yesterday. 

YOUR statement was easily construed as bringing in bigotry and I am a man who is not above withdrawing statements, which I did simply based upon your word.  I block the racists and denounce them on this site.  Let's be clear.

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, concha said:

YOUR statement was easily construed as bringing in bigotry and I am a man who is not above withdrawing statements, which I did simply based upon your word.  I block the racists and denounce them on this site.  Let's be clear.

Denounce stephen miller and all those guys. You need the list?

GTFU, liar..

5 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Yeah, as if the conservatives have ever given much thought to shootings before.  That deep “analysis” has really paid off improving conditions.

But of course, these other things take priority over a hostile “invasion” of our country. 😂 

What thought would you like us to give in terms of thought? What would u like to hear

• Thumbs Down 1