Where’s the news coverage about the caravan?

Horsefly

28 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

So...that’s a no. 

Got it.  

It can be whatever the fuck you want it to be....

You should GTFU  and worry less about me and more about your lying POS  president who is running totally unhinged these days.

The pressure was always going to catch up with him. Get in the freakin real world with us and quit playiang internet hyena, hear me roxy?

14 minutes ago, RedZone said:

It can be whatever the fuck you want it to be....

I don't "want it to be" anything. I merely asked if you ever apologized to DD for calling him a "dumb n****r."

You pretty much said no...so that's fairly telling. 

14 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You should GTFU  and worry less about me and more about your lying POS  president who is running totally unhinged these days.

The pressure was always going to catch up with him. Get in the freakin real world with us and quit playiang internet hyena, hear me roxy?

Great pivot. Maybe said POS president could look to you for some guidance on how to keep it together...you're obviously doing well on that front. 

Does your unattractive wife forcing your pudgy cuckness to watch her take BBC have a bearing on your latent rage toward people of color? If not, what's the reason?

• Thumbs Down 2

38 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

We are not going to take away our 2nd amendment rights as citizens.

So what's your suggestion. 

The answer is not always taking guns away, could be maybe increasing funding for mental illnesses, etc.  but WE have done nothing except retreat to the corner clutching our guns.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

The answer is not always taking guns away, could be maybe increasing funding for mental illnesses, etc.  but WE have done nothing except retreat to the corner clutching our guns.  

States are taking away money from mental health facilities and have been for the past 3 decades. In my county alone 3 mental health facilities closed. 

So obv that is not the direction we are headed in. 

How about all security guards bouncers etc carry. 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

States are taking away money from mental health facilities and have been for the past 3 decades. In my county alone 3 mental health facilities closed. 

So obv that is not the direction we are headed in. 

How about all security guards bouncers etc carry. 

I know many that have closed due to cutbacks, we need to come together and address the issue. Right now, nothing is happening 

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I know many that have closed due to cutbacks, we need to come together and address the issue. Right now, nothing is happening 

Fear brings money. Meaning more this happens more people buy guns. Meaning company stocks do better. Meaning shareholders do better and make more money. Point being fear brings money. 

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

And obviously more guns is not helping 

Yes it is....its making people a lot of money. 

Now more people will apply for their gun permit and buy a bun to protect themselves. 

More schools and such will consider arming their security guards. Bouncers might get armed. 

That's more money in that business. 

And the other issue too many bad guys have guns but the good guys are not arming themselves 

"Redzone" hasn't been in "news" for over a year now....

It's tragic and somewhat flattering that roxy and crying concha give their president and his white supremacist sidekick stephen miller a free pass........ and focus all their attention on some guy from NOLA. Well done..well done.

trump called another black person a "loser" today. Reporter April Ryan of CNN. Seems to be a pattern with blacks being losers and low IQ types in trump's world.

Is she a loser crying concha and roxy?....

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Yes it is....its making people a lot of money. 

Now more people will apply for their gun permit and buy a bun to protect themselves. 

More schools and such will consider arming their security guards. Bouncers might get armed. 

That's more money in that business. 

And the other issue too many bad guys have guns but the good guys are not arming themselves 

I’m talking about actually helping the situation.  I don’t care about gun makers profiting off these tragedies.  They’re nothing more than opportunists from gun makers, lobbyists to politicians, lining their pockets for profit. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I’m talking about actually helping the situation.  I don’t care about gun makers profiting off these tragedies.  They’re nothing more than opportunists from gun makers, lobbyists to politicians, lining their pockets for profit. 

Realistically right now there isnt much u can do. Like we stated we have closed a lot of mental health facilities. 

Also we throw around the term mental health without regard to the large spectrum that it covers and it drives me crazy. 

Also yes some people belong on meds but you cant force people to take meds as it is their right to refuse it. 

As for this situation it was a vet with PTSD. Well maybe we can invest in the VA. Hasn't Trump been trying to fix the VA yes he has.  Theres a lot of vets out there that need help. 

Also I read somewhere probably an article here on the internet that said kids with all these social media are having huge mental health issues. 

15 minutes ago, RedZone said:

"Redzone" hasn't been in "news" for over a year now....

It's tragic and somewhat flattering that roxy and crying concha give their president and his white supremacist sidekick stephen miller a free pass........ and focus all their attention on some guy from NOLA. Well done..well done.

trump called another black person a "loser" today. Reporter April Ryan of CNN. Seems to be a pattern with blacks being losers and low IQ types in trump's world.

Is she a loser crying concha and roxy?....

........your president in action.

Don't be a spineless coward and run away, roxy.

14 hours ago, Horsefly said:

I thought this was an invasion and as a nation we were on high alert?  

Has anybody noticed that now that the midterms are over heavy coverage about the caravan has decreased?   Even over at old Fox News I couldn’t find much about it.  

Both sides thought they could run with it and get mileage out of the controversy....yes for the election LOL.

Do you actually think that one side was 'more' behind it than the other....

If so, then you would have to blame those that "threw the first stone" (pun) or those that organized or funded it....as the aggressors...

Can't 'send in the troops' or fear monger without an opposing army marching on you...now can you.

9 minutes ago, Troll said:

Both sides thought they could run with it and get mileage out of the controversy....yes for the election LOL.

Do you actually think that one side was 'more' behind it than the other....

If so, then you would have to blame those that "threw the first stone" (pun) or those that organized or funded it....as the aggressors...

Can't 'send in the troops' or fear monger without an opposing army marching on you...now can you.

Yes, it’s one side.   the “invasion” was labeled and spearheaded by this admin. It’s logical to the platform of the right for  strict immigration.  Connect the dots and listen to the right wing senatorial ads leading up to the nidterms, especially in TX.  Immigration was paramount.  

You’re going down a conspiracy hole.  Who funded this troll, give hard evidence it was bankrolled by some mysterious 3d party?   I’ll wait....

10 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Yes, it’s one side.   the “invasion” was labeled and spearheaded by this admin. It’s logical to the platform of the right for  strict immigration.  Connect the dots and listen to the right wing senatorial ads leading up to the nidterms, especially in TX.  Immigration was paramount.  

You’re going down a conspiracy hole.  Who funded this troll, give hard evidence it was bankrolled by some mysterious 3d party?   I’ll wait....

If the right 'initiated' it, then I would have to go like 60%-40% with the right taking the most blame (who knows could even be the right that 'funded' it thru channels they thought they could 'claim' were left...I don't assume or know....so save your tin foil hat).....

or 60-40 the other way if initiated by the left...….either way I think we are pretty much in agreement, in that this dance took two to tango..... to such a meaningful performance...

I had taken your entire thread to mean that you understood the failings of both sides.....You are not trying to tell me now that the whole thread was not so clever, and merely an attempt to squeeze additional mileage for one side, out of such a 'manufactured emergency'... are you???

17 minutes ago, Troll said:

If the right 'initiated' it, then I would have to go like 60%-40% with the right taking the most blame (who knows could even be the right that 'funded' it thru channels they thought they could 'claim' were left...I don't assume or know....so save your tin foil hat).....

or 60-40 the other way if initiated by the left...….either way I think we are pretty much in agreement, in that this dance took two to tango..... to such a meaningful performance...

I had taken your entire thread to mean that you understood the failings of both sides.....You are not trying to tell me now that the whole thread was not so clever, and merely an attempt to squeeze additional mileage for one side, out of such a 'manufactured emergency'... are you???

Who benefits from a manufactured invasion of immigrants depends on which side of the aisle one sits.  

With that in mind, what was the political mileage to be gained from leftist reporting of the impending caravan “invading our borders?”  (What’s in quotations is very relevant as language and words used, in this case by the media initiated by the president, in describing events help stir up emotions and attitudes. As a result, the right wing narrative was established and media was simply reporting on its development)    

• Like 2

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 7:52 AM, Horsefly said:

Who benefits from a manufactured invasion of immigrants depends on which side of the aisle one sits.  <definitely

With that in mind, what was the political mileage to be gained from leftist reporting of the impending caravan “invading our borders?” 

^^^ Seriously???   You think that won't motivate the immigrant base in this country, as their brethren make the trek???  

You assuming that the Left does not gain is fairly ludicrous....

BTW....Front page of MSN this morning...headlines are they have reached some central city in Mexico....sorry did not bother to click on the bait.....but it seems some are STILL trying to earn mileage out of it.    

Just now, Troll said:

^^^ Seriously???   You think that won't motivate the immigrant base in this country, as their brethren make the trek???  

You assuming that the Left does not gain is fairly ludicrous....

BTW....Front page of MSN this morning...headlines are they have reached some central city in Mexico....sorry did not bother to click on the bait.....but it seems some are STILL trying to earn mileage out of it.    

POLITICALLY, no there is not much to gain for the left in having the right create a narrative the caravaners are "invaders". that was my point.

the mileage the left gains if anything is profits.   

10 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

POLITICALLY, no there is not much to gain for the left in having the right create a narrative the caravaners are "invaders". that was my point.

the mileage the left gains if anything is profits.   

POLITICALLY,  it would be a MOTIVATED voter base that would bother to make it out to the polls.... for say a possible 'midterm election' 🤣 ...was your coffee dosed with denial this morning? LOL<<<edit: sorry misread your statement....as you wrote it above I agree..

and of course both sides 'profit', but the gains you see are not anything more than a skewing to the right and left, as the issue is presented in a way that seeks to divide, and attain their gains or 'profits' from the motivation that comes from the sheer division...

22 minutes ago, Troll said:

POLITICALLY,  it would be a MOTIVATED voter base that would bother to make it out to the polls.... for say a possible 'midterm election' 🤣 ...was your coffee dosed with denial this morning? LOL<<<edit: sorry misread your statement....as you wrote it above I agree..

and of course both sides 'profit', but the gains you see are not anything more than a skewing to the right and left, as the issue is presented in a way that seeks to divide, and attain their gains or 'profits' from the motivation that comes from the sheer division...

The right has been able to control the narrative up to this point.  The left has done nothing but repeat it.  (Controversy makes money) 

Which party decided this caravan represented a national crisis?  Which party labeled it an " invasion"?   Which party wanted to respond to this "invasion" with a strong military presence at the border?  And all things things help the right in their anti immigration platform right before the midterms.  The only way for the left to benefit will only come from the result of it being a waste of resources...which is a much later event if it happens.  that way they can say "we told you so"   

Everything is not always equal parts, equal blame.