2 SEALS 2 Marines charged in Green Beret death

Ararar

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 11:15 AM, Ararar said:

Bro it's more than that.  The SEAL's have a history of B.S. They are more Glory Hounds than any SpecOps group.  Allegedly he uncovered them stealing funds etc.   The Marines involved in this are assholes as well.  I hope all of them get life.  Her is some info circulating about this.  I did a post on this when it first happened.  This incident is only labeled Hazing because they broke into his room.  This wasn't hazing going bad it was planned. 

"There was an ongoing disagreement between the Green Beret and DeDolph over the SEALs’ professionalism, a source familiar with the episode told The Daily Beast. Melgar was upset with lapses in operational security, according to a source familiar with the investigation’s findings. DeDolph and Matthews, both members of SEAL Team Six, were soliciting prostitutes and taking them back to the safe house in Bamako, Mali’s capital city. As The Daily Beast reported last year, Melgar had found the SEALs skimming cash from a fund to recruit informants about local Islamist activity."

For those who aren’t too familiar with shenanigans (UCMJ violations) hazing is for new guys/recruits, not a green beret with a couple of tours. This was Murder plain and simple

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

not sure if there is death penalty in military...and if it occurs overseas...but I hope these ass hats get life and do hard labor.....death is too easy an option.  break them down mentally, physically, spiritually and then die a slow death over time....with final tour be a supermax after 30 years hard labor......