Jump to content

2nd Round of Pick 'Em Playoffs Score Thread (11/22-11/24)


ECHS05

Recommended Posts

Week 14/2nd Round of Pick 'Em Playoffs Scores

Finals:

Thompson AL 31, Hoover AL 28

Mater Dei CA 17, St. John Bosco CA 13

Central (Fresno) CA 58, Liberty (Bakersfield) CA 34

Cardinal Gibbons FL 35, American Heritage (Plantation) FL 7

Columbus (Miami) FL 54, South Dade FL 28

Colquitt Co. GA 45, North Gwinnett GA 0

Milton GA 20, Hillgrove GA 19

St. Louis HI 38, Mililani HI 17

Loyola Academy IL 13, Brother Rice 3

John Curtis LA 56, Evangel Christian LA 34

Horn Lake MS 16, Madison Central MS 7

St. Joseph Regional NJ 13, Bergen Catholic NJ 0

Colerain OH 28, Pickerington Central OH 14

Washington (Massillon) OH 41, Winton Woods OH 20

TL Hanna SC 35, Dorman SC 28

Byrnes SC 27, Gaffney SC 22

Southlake Carroll TX 41, DeSoto TX 20

Manchester VA 21, Colonial Forge VA 7

Union WA 35, Puyallup WA 28

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Thompson takes the lead over Hoover 29-28 with :15 secs left... Taulia!

Who did you have in this one @HawgGoneIt?

31-28 ... 2 pt conversion good

I went with my gut and took Hoover in a last minute decision. 

Did the same thing with the Milton/Hillgrove game. I had Milton and switched to Hillgrove before hitting send. *facepalm*

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

11-1 after 12 games

My remaining picks...

SJB

Central (Fresno)

St. Louis

Brother Rice

Bergen Catholic

Southlake Carroll

Union

@HawgGoneIt

 

I'm 9 and 3

 

Mater Dei CA

Central (Fresno) CA 

St. Louis HI

Brother Rice IL 

Bergen Catholic NJ (32 points)

Southlake Carroll TX

Puyallup WA

 

I think even if I out picked you on the remaining 2 that we went opposite ways on, you got me by 1.

I swung for the fences with Hoover and Mater Dei both being dogs. Missed on Hoover. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm 9 and 3

 

Mater Dei CA

Central (Fresno) CA 

St. Louis HI

Brother Rice IL 

Bergen Catholic NJ (32 points)

Southlake Carroll TX

Puyallup WA

 

I think even if I out picked you on the remaining 2 that we went opposite ways on, you got me by 1.

I swung for the fences with Hoover and Mater Dei both being dogs. Missed on Hoover. 

 

Picking against Hoover in the AL playoffs is never a good idea... I just thought Taulia would will Thompson to a W.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ECHS05 said:

Picking against Hoover in the AL playoffs is never a good idea... I just thought Taulia would will Thompson to a W.

Well, I guess if you have only missed one and I get the two right, we'd be a tie with the 32 points for me in the tie breaker. 

Looking like a nice head to head anyway. 

Congrats on a good night. 

Which game did you miss tonight?

I missed Hillgrove/Milton

Hoover

Colonial Forge

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Well, I guess if you have only missed one and I get the two right, we'd be a tie with the 32 points for me in the tie breaker. 

Looking like a nice head to head anyway. 

Congrats on a good night. 

Which game did you miss tonight?

I missed Hillgrove/Milton

Hoover

Colonial Forge

Hillgrove/Milton was my miss

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...