No prison time for Flynn

HSFBfan

10 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

....sounds like Flynn did a great job of flipping!....he told them all about his secret meetings with the Russian ambassador (one of which Jared was at in an attempt to establish "back channel" communications with mother Russia)...and he met with Mueller 19 times...he did "have a story to tell" I guess....sounds like he had more than one story to tell....

"substantial" cooperation?...he knew a lot and told a lot...doesn't sound like "fake news" to me.....as the noose tightens....

so how's that "witch hunt" looking now?...

13 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Well,with all Flynn's assistance ........NO FUCKING COLUSION....Come on you guys, this whole thing is fucking disgraceful politically motivated attempt to disgrace a duly elected president.....Historically, this be proven...

...No collusion?....why is Rodger Stone pleading the 5th?....like someone in the mob does according to Trump...he's pleading the 5th because he colluded/conspired with Wiki-Leaks and the Russian gov't to get Trump elected...not hard to connect these dots....you see Corsi's e-mails to Stone?...

what's disgraceful IMO are people's attempts to wash this all away and call it a "witch hunt"...the facts will tell us if this is a "witch hunt" or not...and why are his supporters afraid of the truth and this investigation?..the truth will set you free..or not...16 Intell. agencies confirmed Russia interfered in our election helping Trump get elected....that's a FACT you Trumpers can't handle and try to deny everyday...that's sad IMO...as an American you should want to know the truth....

maybe Trump is innocent?...maybe he had no clue of the meeting that took place 2 floors below him....and maybe he didn't get a call from Jr. right after the meeting...let Muller keep kicking-ass and we'll see what he finds...

6 hours ago, DBP66 said:

....sounds like Flynn did a great job of flipping!....

He could not have flipped, Cohen could not have "ratted", Stone would not be pleading the 5th.... 

if

there were no crimes. 

I am not saying the Senate will vote to impeach but you are an azz if you are still claiming Trump is being "picked on" by "Democratic operatives."  Fry the bitch. He makes Nixon look like St Steven. 

Did anyone ever thing Trump was not aware of the Trump Tower meeting? If so, please respond. I have a great old bridge for sale. 

Adaption. lol Where do folks come up with such nonsense? 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

It's way worse than disgraceful. It's treasonous in intent. 

I'd through every un-american treasonous bitch in jail for advancing the notion that it's a witch hunt.  

Now why are you talking about the Hillary investigations....

stick to the topic will ya....pumpkin LOL

• Haha 1

..^^.."process crime"?..LOL..that's the new term the right has come up with to try and trivialize crimes...straight from Fox news via the White House...lying under oath and all the other "process" crimes still land you behind bars..."process"...LOL...how about "REAL" crimes?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Bormio said:

It is all just process crimes - Mueller is in the business of creating crimes, not charging ones that occurred before the investigation.  Even Manafort lost his deal cause he ratted out Mueller to the WH and lied about it.

Make up whatever bs term you like. The dots are all leading to Trumpy boy for a lot of major crimes and he's about to get tagged. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, legendsofthefall said:

Make up whatever bs term you like. The dots are all leading to Trumpy boy for a lot of major crimes and he's about to get tagged. 

Any evidence?? Everyone keeps repeating those lines but were 2 years in. Were waiting for HRC your waiting for trump. Nothing gonna happen to either one 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Any evidence?? Everyone keeps repeating those lines but were 2 years in. Were waiting for HRC your waiting for trump. Nothing gonna happen to either one 

Plenty of evidence and Mueller's got it all. HRC? When she becomes the President of the US then someone will give two sh*ts. Otherwise no one cares about her. Dude open your eyes. Trump is going down hard!

21 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

smartest thing you said in the whole thread....🤣

Except based on the leaks... I'd say the Clintons might be on the hook for at least several million tho…..

in back taxes....

That one should be fun to watch......🤣

1 minute ago, Troll said:

smartest thing you said in the whole thread....🤣

Except based on the leaks... I'd say the Clintons might be on the hook for at least several million tho…..

in back taxes....

That one should be fun to watch......🤣

I was trying to be fair lol but yes I believe they have something on HRC.

Think whistleblower.

Q

2 minutes ago, legendsofthefall said:

Plenty of evidence and Mueller's got it all. HRC? When she becomes the President of the US then someone will give two sh*ts. Otherwise no one cares about her. Dude open your eyes. Trump is going down hard!

Again anything??? Mueller has sent people to prison for 9 days at most and Flynn just got nothing. This might be the most ridiculous investigation ive ever seen. 

If Mueller was gonna bury trump he would have done it at the midterms. 

And the dems care about HRC. You wait shell be the DNC nominee again in 2020

Just now, HSFBfan said:

I was trying to be fair lol but yes I believe they have something on HRC.

Think whistleblower.

Q

Think technology....anyone that has a cell phone and has not been a good boy...

well they probably should be scared….🤣

Don't know why the public doesn't see the irony...…

as they built it to 'control us '  …..remember??? 🤣 

Just now, Troll said:

Think technology....anyone that has a cell phone and has not been a good boy...

well they probably should be scared….🤣

Don't know why the public doesn't see the irony...…

as they built it to 'control us '  …..remember??? 🤣 

Of course. They track everything we do ;)

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Again anything??? Mueller has sent people to prison for 9 days at most and Flynn just got nothing. This might be the most ridiculous investigation ive ever seen. 

If Mueller was gonna bury trump he would have done it at the midterms. 

And the dems care about HRC. You wait shell be the DNC nominee again in 2020

You do realize Flynn got nothing in terms of jail time because he gave up EVERYTHING in terms of evidence to Mueller about Trumps' multiple crimes. 

The last thing Mueller was going to do was bury Trump at midterm time as the Repubs were going to scream partisansism if he did that. 

Muller's too smart for that and taking his sweet time so that when he releases his findings they are beyond a shadow of a doubt and slimy Trump has no way of sliding his way out of it. 

Ya gotta love how Trump is already tweeting today about his counter response to Mueller's findings when Mueller hasn't even released them yet. Scared, Orange Boy is quaking in his pants. Ooo I love it.

1 minute ago, legendsofthefall said:

You do realize Flynn got nothing in terms of jail time because he gave up EVERYTHING in terms of evidence to Mueller about Trumps' multiple crimes. 

The last thing Mueller was going to do was bury Trump at midterm time as the Repubs were going to scream partisansism if he did that. 

Muller's too smart for that and taking his sweet time so that when he releases his findings they are beyond a shadow of a doubt and slimy Trump has no way of sliding his way out of it. 

Ya gotta love how Trump is already tweeting today about his counter response to Mueller's findings when Mueller hasn't even released them yet. Scared, Orange Boy is quaking in his pants. Ooo I love it.

Yes because Flynn didnt give any info on trump. Matter of fact people are coming out saying they would never testify against trump. 

Hes not scared at all. He has this completely calculated. 

There are multiple investigations going on. 

Have you been paying attention to Huber?? 

Have you been paying attention to the whistleblower inside the Clinton foundation? 

FBI raids??